Royalxshapeshifter

Neo vampire oneshots

Vampires lived a peaceful life for many Centuries, but shapeshifters are closing them in by setting up vampires against each other. Shapeshifters shifted into a certain form and got close to certain vampires. Once the little fire was on, the shapeshifters fled the scene and shifted back into their original form.

They also tried to do this to the royal family, but all of their attempts failed. Except for one shapeshifter. Hakyeon was madly in love with the crown prince and was practicing hard to shift into the prince's form. Many shapeshifters said that Hakyeon was obsessed with the prince and that Hakyeon wanted to break the prince, but Hakyeon didn't want to. He wanted to make sure that he was trying to make the prince come his way, so he had to use some tricks to make vampires believe that he was the prince instead of a shapeshifter.

When the Taekwoon heard about this, he was frustrated. Why would someone do this to him? Was it someone he knew? That was impossible, since the royals didn't know any shapeshifters. But after what happened in the past, the royal family officially declared the war against the shapeshifters and more guards had to keep the royal family save. Until the moment that it was save, Taekwoon and his siblings weren't allowed to go outside and all the windows and doors were kept shut. Taekwoon never really got outside, so he was okay with that decision. His younger brother Sanhyuk wasn't and was mad at the king. Ever since their last big argument, Sanhyuk hasn't left his room and only looks outside to look at the vampires who walk around like a free bird. 

Weeks passed and he still heard stories of guards that someone walked around who pretended to be him, but why would someone do that? It was announced that Taekwoon and his siblings weren't allowed to go outside, so everyone knew about this. But Hakyeon wasn't giving up on getting the prince out of the palace, Hakyeon wasn't going to give up on making the prince his. He was going to try to get inside the palace, but he also had to find a way how he had to do this. He had to get the prince out of the palace, but it seemed like an impossible mission. Everyone in the kingdom knew that the princes weren't allowed to go outside as long as the shapeshifters were trying to rule outside, so no one was allowed to go inside or outside. If the family needed some food, the servants managed to go outside in secret as they were dressed like an average vampire.

Then one day, Hakyeon had shifted into the prince's form and made his way towards the palace. It was quiet outside, so no vampire could confuse him for the real prince. And Hakyeon was glad that he could do this mission in secret. It was around the time that vampires were asleep, so Hakyeon could enter the palace easily as the guards weren't outside at this moment. So Hakyeon managed to get inside the palace and noticed how big this place was, but he didn't have much time to look into this all. He had to find the room of the prince and he had to do it quick. Because he didn't want that the king was going to see that a shapeshifter had made his way inside.

Hakyeon rushed on the stairs and decided to follow his scent of the prince. Shapeshifters were a master in tracking down someone by a scent, so this shouldn't be too difficult for Hakyeon. He went from door to door, until he stopped at the last door all the way in the back of the hallway. This was were the prince was asleep and this was going to be his moment. So Hakyeon shifted into his actual form when he entered the bedroom of the prince and he carefully closed the door. Taekwoon didn't hear this at all and it was much to Hakyeon's happiness that the prince didn't hear it. He didn't know much of vampires aside from their ability to run fast and to attack for blood.

Hakyeon made his way to Taekwoon in tiny steps. The prince looked gorgeous when he was asleep and Hakyeon's heart was beating faster, because his crush was increasing by the minute. 

It was then that Taekwoon woke up out of the blue and his eyes widened when he saw a strange figure above him. Where did this person come from and what did he want? Hakyeon placed his hand on Taekwoon's mouth in a fast reaction and told the prince to keep his mouth shut, or else he would be kidnapped so that Hakyeon could take over his spot.

Taekwoon felt scared and it was unusual for a vampire to feel scared, but Taekwoon could feel fear in his body. And he did feel it now, something that barely happened. Why would this shapeshifter shift into his form and take over the throne as Taekwoon would be taken away? Taekwoon didn't get it what he had done to deserve this. Why did this shapeshifter want to ruin his life?

Then, Hakyeon removed his hand from the prince's mouth and started to kiss Taekwoon. Taekwoon wanted to pull back, but his body wasn't reacting to it. Instead Taekwoon completely relaxed and it was then that Hakyeon climbed upon Taekwoon as he wrapped his arms around the prince's neck. Taekwoon closed his eyes in the mean time and let Hakyeon do whatever he wanted, because he basically had no choice.

''You are mine, my prince.'' Hakyeon whispered in the mean time and Taekwoon was beyond confusion. He knew by now that this shapeshifter was trying to make Taekwoon his, but that's wasn't going to work with just one kiss. This shapeshifter had to prove more than just how to be a good kisser.

Taekwoon was locked underneath Hakyeon's body and there was no way that he could escape, so he just let the shapeshifter to do whatever he wanted. Because otherwise, it might end very bad for him...