Vampirexhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

Vampires terrorized villages for months and besides killing them for food, the vampires also took away babies and children to turn them into vampires. The citizens never knew why vampires were terrorizing their town, but they had no idea how they could beat the vampires. These creatures always were too fast and too smart.

Hakyeon was one of these vampires who terrorized this town and he enjoyed it to drink from humans, because their blood tasted the best. But he also never felt any guilt when he was separating children from their parents, it was the best moment in his entire life.

The sun was going down and many people were scared, because none of them knew when the vampires were coming and whose children weren't safe. Many young families tried to hide their children, but the vampires always managed to track the kids by their scent. Whether the kids were hidden upstairs or hidden in the basement, the vampires always found them by following the children's scent.

Danger was also lurking for the Jung family. Their son Taekwoon was 8 months old and Taekwoon was saved for the past months, but danger was still lurking every night. Every night, his parents were scared that Taekwoon was going to be taken away from them. But they were saved, because the vampires kicked in doors of other houses and they skipped the Jung's house.

The question remained for how long the vampires would skip their house, because they knew that time wasn't on their side tonight.

But tonight was different. It was 3 AM and the Jung couple had their son in between them, hoping that they could save him like this. Mrs. Jung held her son tight as Taekwoon was peacefully asleep, but he sensed the fear and stress of his mother. Taekwoon was a child that barely complained and barely cried at night, a perfect child.

Then, sounds of the door being kicked in were heard. The young parents held their son close and they hoped that the vampires would leave Taekwoon alone, but their hope was false hope tonight.

The vampires ,with Hakyeon in the lead, rushed into the couple's bedroom and Hakyeon bared his fangs. The couple opened their eyes and looked at Taekwoon.

''The time has come for your child to join us.'' Hakyeon said and the young couple held their son tight. They weren't going to let go of Taekwoon and they weren't going to hand over their son to the vampires, because they never would see him again.

Within seconds, Hakyeon took Taekwoon out of his parents' arms and mrs. Jung was crying when she saw her son in the arms of the vampire. She wondered what was going to happen with her son and she didn't want to see the fangs of the vampire in her son's tiny neck.

Taekwoon didn't even cry when he was in Hakyeon's arms. Instead, he squealed and smiled when he looked at Hakyeon. A smile was shown on Hakyeon's face and he looked at the scared couple in bed. Hakyeon didn't care that they were scared, because Hakyeon only cared about their son.

''You're not getting your son back. Like I said, the time has come for your child to join us. He's going to be a handsome vampire and he'll never visit you again. Sanhyuk, can you tell them that they have to move on without their son?'' Hakyeon said and looked at the purple haired vampire next to him, who nodded. Sanhyuk walked to the couple in bed and printed into their head that they had to go back to sleep, but that Taekwoon no longer existed for them. They never had a son named Taekwoon.

Sanhyuk made his way back to Hakyeon and the clan left the house. Hakyeon held the baby close to his chest and Taekwoon squealed, before he fell asleep in Hakyeon's arms. Hakyeon smiled and placed a kiss on the baby's head. While the vampires made their way through the town, they saw other vampires kick in doors and enter those houses before returning outside with a child in their arms.

Little toddlers were crying and even babies were crying, so Taekwoon was a one of a kind for not crying while being in the vampire's arms.

''I can't wait to be back, because I can't wait to turn this little one into one of us. I'm sure it'll hurt our little boy a bit, but he is going to be a handsome vampire when he grows up.'' Hakyeon said as he looked at the baby in his arms. Sanhyuk joined his side and looked at the 8 month old baby in Hakyeon's arms. 

''I'm pretty sure he is going to be handsome when he grows up and I don't even think that he is going to a difficult one to train.'' Sanhyuk said and with his finger over Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon was peacefully asleep and didn't even flinch when he felt Sanhyuk's cold finger against his skin.

Hakyeon wanted to wait until he reached their home, so that he could turn Taekwoon. But his desire for the baby's blood increased, so he sank his fangs into Taekwoon's skin within seconds and Taekwoon only babbled something.

''Wow Hakyeon, this little boy doesn't even cry when you sank your fangs into his skin. He only babbled a bit.'' Sanhyuk mentioned and Hakyeon kissed the boy's head once he pulled back.

''That means that he is going to be a great vampire. I can't wait to train him, because only me will train this little boy. I want to be a parent towards him.'' Hakyeon said and Sanhyuk nodded, before he slowed down and joined the others who walked behind Hakyeon.

Hakyeon's mission of taking away children wasn't going to stop here, because they even were going to terrorize pregnant women or women who were about to give birth. Hakyeon wanted this town to die.

Hakyeon wanted to take revenge on what the humans had done in the past towards the vampires...