Royalxvampire

Neo vampire oneshots

Taekwoon killed one human after another, but his way of killing people was even worse compared to the other fullbloods in the clan. Taekwoon's eyes turn black and his fangs are sharper compared to the other members of the clan, so Taekwoon's a one of a kind. Taekwoon's way of killing humans is worse compared to the other members, because Taekwoon ripped his victims apart and growled loud. And on top of that, Taekwoon could control their mind and shut down their self-awareness.

Right now, Taekwoon killed another human and smirked evil when he got up from the ground. He didn't care much about a human life, he only saw humans as his way of staying alive. Humans were providing him with blood, so why should he care about them?

Taekwoon looked up and saw another human that made him feel hungry, so Taekwoon didn't waste any second and growled when he attacked another human. The human underneath him screamed and tried to get Taekwoon off her, but Taekwoon was way stronger than her. Taekwoon's demonic eyes made contact with the scared human eyes and it didn't take long before the human's grip on Taekwoon loosened, as the human was completely under Taekwoon's spell.

Taekwoon had control over the human's mind and immediately shut down her self-awareness. so the human was underneath him as a ghost. Taekwoon smirked again and his fangs sank in the human's neck. The human didn't respond at all and that was just what Taekwoon wanted when he was going to kill humans.

''Good job Taekwoon!'' Minseok said and Taekwoon smirked while he was the life out of the human underneath him. Taekwoon was Minseok's apple of the eye, especially because of how dangerous Taekwoon actually was. Taekwoon was the most special in Minseok's clan, as Taekwoon's powers were the most dangerous compared to the rest of the clan.

Taekwoon ripped the young woman apart and smirked when he got up after the human couldn't be identified anymore. Taekwoon didn't remember how many humans he killed this night, but he killed quite a lot each night.

He felt Minseok's hand on his shoulder and Taekwoon looked at Minseok with a faint smile and his eyes softened, making his chocolate brown eyes return. His fangs went back to their normal size and Taekwoon sighed. 

''Come on, it's time to go.'' Minseok said and Taekwoon nodded, before he turned and followed Minseok and the others of the clan. The clan left behind the humans whose lives had been taken away and you really could tell which humans got killed by Taekwoon, because pieces of human flesh were spread everywhere.

That's when voices were coming from the direction of the castle. Taekwoon wondered what was going on, but stayed hidden in the clan. If the Cha family were making their way into the forest, than they wouldn't see him. Taekwoon was aware of the Cha family know about how dangerous he is, but he wanted to stay hidden for them.

The further away the clan got from their victims, the closer the Cha family got to them. But the Cha family came closer than the clan thought.

''I demand you to stand still!'' the king said and the clan did as what the king demanded. Taekwoon still didn't do anything to make himself noticed and he could see that it paid off.

The king didn't say another word, but it was his oldest son who stepped forward and demanded their most dangerous possession to show himself. Taekwoon knew that the prince was looking for him, but he wasn't going to show himself. Never in his wildest dreams.

''Show yourself, I wanna know who you are!'' the prince demanded and the clan cleared the way to reveal Taekwoon. Taekwoon felt threatened and his eyes immediately darkened again, but he stood frozen in his place. Was this normal for a vampire like him to stand frozen in his spot?

The prince made his way to Taekwoon and placed his hand upon Taekwoon's undead heart. Taekwoon looked at the hand on his chest and his eyes softened again, before he looked at the prince in front of him.

''So you are the vampire who is described as the most dangerous fullblood in the forest? You're handsome for sure.'' the prince said and smirked at the fullblood in front of him. Taekwoon was surprised, because the prince in front of him wasn't scared of a fullblood like him. Standard vampires were scared of the fullbloods, but this prince wasn't.

''Y-Yes, Your Majesty.'' Taekwoon stuttered and the prince smiled at the fullblood. The prince's hand moved up to Taekwoon's shoulder and Taekwoon followed this hand, before he looked back at the prince again.

''How can you be such a monster like this? You are the most dangerous fullblood living in the forest, but how can you be such a monster huh?'' the prince asked in a soft voice and it was then that Taekwoon didn't have control over himself anymore. Now, it was the prince who had him under his spell instead of Taekwoon having the prince under his spell.

Taekwoon remained silent and the prince in front of him kept smiling.

''You ,fullblood, are going to be mine.'' the prince said and wrapped his other arm around Taekwoon's waist. Right before Taekwoon could push the prince away, he felt the prince's lips on his and it was Taekwoon's mind that shut down completely. This was the first time that an heir to the throne had a fullblood vampire under his spell and the clan was surprised that the prince had Taekwoon under his spell, because this barely happened. Usually, it was Taekwoon who was in charge.

The kiss didn't last long and as soon as the prince broke the kiss, he let his hand go of Taekwoon's shoulder and turned his head to the clan.

''I'm sorry my dears, but I'll take this precious fullblood with me. So you have to go hunting without him, but I'm sure you will be fine.'' the prince turned to the clan, who bowed when the prince looked at them.

Then, the prince turned his eyes back at Taekwoon and smiled. He was glad that he went undercover in the forest to keep an eye on the fullbloods, because this treasure was his. A fullblood was more agressive compared to the scale of vampires where he was from, but the prince was able to tame this fullblood.

''Come, fullblood. You are mine now and I'm not going to let you return to your clan, so that you can kill more humans in an agressive way. No, because this meal is mine.'' the prince said and walked away with Taekwoon, before his family followed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I had to drop this here for my story Dark Royal Romance, which is inspired by Forbidden Love by PandaCyn (check this story out). So I hope you guys like this oneshot.