Vampirexhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

Taekwoon opened his eyes and saw that he was chained up against a wall. When he touched his neck, he felt a choker around his neck. So he was chained up against the wall by his wrists and neck. He wondered how he ended up here, but he knew that this happened during the moment that he and some other vampires lost their consious by some humans who called themselves vampire hunters. They wanted to track down vampires and kill them, because they were a real threat according to the humans.

Taekwoon was one of the vampires who was locked up in a huge room, separated by a big window.

''Well hello there vampire, good to see you are awake now.'' a young voice said and Taekwoon looked up into the direction where the voice came from. He couldn't see anyone, though the voice was clearly heard.

''You are the only vampire we want to keep here, you were too precious to be killed.'' the same voice said and Taekwoon didn't even feel the urge to look around him to see where the voice came from. That's when Taekwoon looked to the big window and saw a young man at the other side of the window. 

''He is talking to me from there huh?'' Taekwoon softly asked himself. A vampire like him could make his voice that soft, that humans couldn't even hear it. And in fact, this young man didn't even hear him talk.

Taekwoon just sat there and stared at the wall across from him. He didn't feel the urge to look at the young man and didn't want to make him know that he heard the young man all too well.

But in the corner of his eye, Taekwoon saw that the young man was gone. Right after that, a door next to the window opened and the young man entered the room. Taekwoon decided not to look up at him, because vampire hunters weren't worth it to be looked at .

The vampire hunter squat down next to him and demanded Taekwoon to look at him, which Taekwoon did.

''You are my possession from now on and I won't let you go back into the society again.'' the vampire hunter said and Taekwoon growled, before his upper body bent foreward and the vampire hunter only laughed.

''You can't get me, vampire. Because our mission is to exterminate the vampires in order to bring the safety back into the human society. And you can threaten me what you want, but you can never bite me. I will make you suffer if you do.'' the hunter said and Taekwoon let his upper body hit the wall again, before a sigh escaped his mouth.

Taekwoon never liked vampire hunters. Ever since he was old enough to understand, his parents told him how much he should hate vampire hunters and how much he had to stay away from them. Because vampire hunters wanted to bring back the peace and safety that the vampires were taking away from the community.

Taekwoon turned his face away from the vampire hunter, but a strong hand pushed his face back and made him demand to look at the hunter.

''You can try whatever you want, vampire. But you won't get away from here.'' the vampire hunter said and Taekwoon's eyes turned red. He wasn't showing his fangs right now, because it would only make the hunter laugh.

The vampire hunter over his cheek and Taekwoon growled when the hunter did that, making the vampire hunter laugh.

''You can try whatever you want, but you won't get me.'' the vampire hunter said and the current expression left Taekwoon's face, remaining a face with no expression.

Taekwoon wanted to get rid off this vampire hunter, but the vampire hunter wasn't going to back down and only laughed whenever Taekwoon tried to threaten him. He could only threaten the hunter by biting him, but what if the hunter had something in his blood that prevented him from doing it?

Taekwoon wasn't even going to try to bite him, because he didn't want any poison in his body. So Taekwoon only looked with a blank stare at the young man and that is what scared the vampire hunter a bit, because he got up but he didn't leave the room.

''I'm going to make you suffer, vampire. You're going to die anytime soon.'' the hunter said and gave Taekwoon a strong kick, resulting in a loud and high pitched whine coming from Taekwoon. The hunter covered his ears and walked away. The hunter knew how to kick hard, because this was the most painful kick he had recieved in his entire life.

Taekwoon knew better than this vampire hunter, because he knew he wasn't going to die within seconds. He could live without blood for a few days, but not that much longer. Because he was turning weaker if he didn't get blood after like a week.

Then, the door opened again and another vampire hunter made his way into the room. He walked over to Taekwoon and Taekwoon saw the other vampire hunter behind the window.

''You are a feisty vampire, aren't you? Trying to threaten a vampire hunter and trying to scare him off. Nah, that won't work for me.'' the hunter said and Taekwoon looked at him with no expression in his face. Not that Taekwoon wanted to scare him off too, but he didn't feel the urge to show him any emotion he could show.

Taekwoon whined when even this vampire hunter kicked him and Taekwoon's eyes turned red as he bared his fangs. The vampire hunter laughed and kicked yet again.

''We wanted to keep you here, because you are too precious to be killed. But I think it's better to kill you anyways.'' the vampire hunter said and Taekwoon bared his fangs.

''Hakyeon, you have my permission to kill him.'' the other vampire hunter said through the microphone and Hakyeon raised a thumb when he got the sign. But right after he squat down, Taekwoon saw his chance and bit the vampire hunter in his neck. Hakyeon screamed and tried to push Taekwoon away, but Taekwoon was way stronger. Taekwoon let go after a few minutes and Hakyeon screamed in pain as he placed both hands on the small holes he recieved from Taekwoon's bite.

''Don't mess with me, vampire hunter. You better tell your friend over there that he can't mess with me, because I am capable of a lot more.'' Taekwoon threatened with a low voice and Hakyeon got up, but the angry eyes didn't leave the vampire.

It's for your own good, Taekwoon thought.