Hybridxvampire

Neo vampire oneshots

The world was changing dramatically, seperate species like vampires and werewolves were becoming very rare these days. Even the kingdom of the angels was changing, as they had an angelic king and a queen being a vampire, resulting in their only child to be a angel-vampire hybrid. Their child was feared by many angels, as the prince looked like an angel but he truly wasn't in come cases. Whenever Taekwoon would smell blood, his eyes would change color and he would get sharp fangs. Aside from those features, Taekwoon was also able to run in an incredible speed without getting exhausted. However, he couldn't read minds. He was able to use his wings whenever he wanted to fly, but his wings were pitch-black instead of white. And at last, his heart didn't beat either.

Taekwoon knew that the angels would do everything to avoid getting him on the throne in the angel kingdom, so he fled to the vampire kingdom whenever the angels showed him how much he was unwanted. This was much to the annoyance of his parents, who had done everything they could to build a steady environment for their son. But Taekwoon didn't want to be in a kingdom where the angels hated him, just because of him having vampire features. When he was among the vampires, they saw him as if he was one of them. Taekwoon had wings, but he kept them folded when he was among the vampires. They weren't a fan of angels, who were seen by the vampires as traitors.

Today was also one of those days that Taekwoon was in the vampire kingdom. During a walk Taekwoon made in his own kingdom, the angels stayed away from him and tried to bully him while not giving a damn about how it would affect their prince. But Taekwoon hated it if angels weren't accepting him, he rather wanted to give up his title instead of being a prince any longer. Apparently, the king and the queen didn't understand how Taekwoon felt and didn't want to know about how Taekwoon felt. Taekwoon had developped a strong friendship with the prince of the vampires, Cha Hakyeon. Hakyeon knew about who Taekwoon was and liked Taekwoon even more than just friends, but his parents didn't want Hakyeon to be with Taekwoon when it comes to them being a couple. Taekwoon was partially an angel and grew up in his own kingdom, where he also had to stay according to Hakyeon's parents. But Hakyeon knew better, as he also was unwanted by the kingdom and the kingdom didn't want him to be the king one day.

The two sat together at a lake and Hakyeon's head was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder, as Taekwoon had his arm wrapped around Hakyeon's shoulder. Taekwoon had sensed that Hakyeon thought differently about him, but Taekwoon didn't want anything to know about that. He never had played around with his uality, but he claimed to be straight. He hated the thought of being with a man, or was it simply insecurity he was facing? Taekwoon didn't know, but he didn't care either. In the distance, Hakyeon had heard vampires talk about them and how they wished that Hakyeon would live somewhere far away from the castle. But Hakyeon didn't care what the vampires thought of him, he never cared about that when he was with someone he liked.

''My parents can be so annoying sometimes. If we would end up together one day, they don't like that. They don't want me to be with you, they rather have me getting married to a princess. They don't like it that you're an angel and they prefer that you stay in your kingdom, since according to them our species won't go well together. But you're partially like me and that confirms to me that we can be around each other.'' Hakyeon shared, followed by a deep sigh. Taekwoon nodded without looking at Hakyeon, as his eyes were focussed on the lake. Taekwoon wasn't the type to share how he felt and since Hakyeon was his friend, he didn't want to bother his friend with those thoughts. At some points, Taekwoon forgot that Hakyeon could read his mind whenever he wanted to. But Taekwoon didn't want to pay too much attention to that, as he was here to let all of his thoughts go.

''My parents don't even care about who I end up with, but they hate it when I go to this place. And if I have to marry someone, it has to be an angel. But the gender of that angel doesn't matter to my parents. But why would I marry an angel, while the entire kingdom hates me? They don't want me to be on the throne and they rather pretend that I have never existed.'' Taekwoon shared with a heavy tone in his voice. He hated it that the angels were acting like this towards him, as he was the only child of the king and the queen. Well, for now. His mother was expecting again, but the baby was that much manipulated that it would be born as an angel. Taekwoon wished that this child was born already, so that he would take over the position of Taekwoon. However, his parents still wanted Taekwoon to rule over their kingdom.

Hakyeon lifted up his head and looked with a concerned look at Taekwoon, as he was worried about what he just heard in Taekwoon's thoughts. He wanted to step down from his position, since the kingdom hated him? No, this was something that couldn't happen. Hakyeon would end up becoming the king anyways and he wanted someone on his side who would fulfill the same position. After all, Taekwoon would rule with him over the kingdom if Taekwoon wasn't the heir to the throne in his kingdom.

''Taekwoon, you can't think of yourself that way! No matter what the angels think of you, you will end up at the throne anyway. Your sibling can't be on the throne, no matter how manipulated it is. That's not how it works. Look, I know that you don't like that the angels treat you like . But the vampires over here are doing the same to me. I'm an only child and soon, you will have a sibling. But that sibling will never be on the throne, that's not how this works Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon said as concern took over and it didn't take long before he kissed his friend. Taekwoon was shocked by the sudden moment and was scared of what happened right now, but he couldn't push Hakyeon away. Due to the shock, his brain wasn't working like it should've done it.

Hakyeon quickly sat on his knees, while Taekwoon's arm was still resting on his shoulder. Hakyeon placed his hand on Taekwoon's back, the top of his thumb reaching Taekwoon's folded wings. Taekwoon barely noticed the thumb against his wings, as he was still in a state of panic. Hakyeon smiled during the kiss as he scooted closer towards Taekwoon. But the panic inside Taekwoon started to fade little by little when he noticed how relaxed Hakyeon was in the kiss and that it wasn't that bad at all. The vampires that passed them, were horrified by the sight at the lake. They were very much against a same- relationship, as the kingdom was ruled by their king in a traditional way. If the king would find out about Hakyeon being biual, or so they thought, he was a dead man. Hakyeon was a sassy young man who didn't care about that, all he wanted was his friend to be his.