Vampirexangel

Neo vampire oneshots

A/N This came to mind very randomly last night

Hakyeon had a crush on Taekwoon since Junior year, even though Taekwoon was from an other specie. Taekwoon had a human temperature, but he wasn't human. Hakyeon has seen many times how Taekwoon's eyes changed into a golden color, that was when Hakyeon realised that Taekwoon wasn't human.

As the years went by, Taekwoon and Hakyeon grew closer and started dating once the two were in their second year. The school accepted every specie, even humans. No one was weird at this school, but there were groups who like to humiliate and to bully some students. Hakyeon was one of those, because some students apparently didn't like it that a vampire like Hakyeon was at school.

But Taekwoon always managed to keep it secret what kind of specie he is. No matter how many questions students asked him about his specie, Taekwoon never answered any of those questions. He always said that he was way too busy and that he had to go on. Hakyeon never asked Taekwoon about his specie, because he heard it when Hakyeon picked up something of Taekwoon's conversation with any students. So when the two started dating, Hakyeon treated Taekwoon like he would've done if Taekwoon would've been a vampire like him.

As the years passed by, Taekwoon refused to go to any parties which were hosted by the school. Taekwoon wasn't such a type to go to parties, but Hakyeon went to these parties to have fun with his friends. Some of his friends even liked to make fun of Taekwoon, but Hakyeon told them that he didn't know what specie Taekwoon was. Maybe Taekwoon would wait until a better moment to reveal it.

''Maybe Taekwoon isn't the right one for you, Hakyeon. You can't date someone who is keeping secrets for you.'' Wonshik said to his best friend, but Hakyeon shook his head. He was convinced that Taekwoon kept it secret, because he wanted to announce it at a later moment.

''Nah Wonshik, he is the right one for me. He told it to me aswell and he feels the same about me, so we're meant to be Wonshik. And whenever we're in our Senior Year, I want to take him to the prom.'' Hakyeon defended Taekwoon once the two had lunch together. Taekwoon was in a different class and he had his breaks at different times. But the two always waited for each other before school started and once school was out.

''No Taekwoon isn't the right one for you. He is something else but a vampire and I don't want you to get hurt by him.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon sighed, but he wasn't giving up on his relationship with Taekwoon.

Just before he realised it, that special moment was there... the prom. The months prior to this were pretty stressful, because everyone wanted to look good on the day they would only experience once. Hakyeon wanted to impress Taekwoon with his suit and he asked his mum for any advice how to impress Taekwoon. His mum loved it how in love her son was and she gave him some advice how to impress Taekwoon. Even though Taekwoon wasn't a vampire, Hakyeon's mum was happy that her son found love.

And when the night was there, Hakyeon was more than excited. Taekwoon promised Hakyeon to pick him up and Taekwoon kept his promise, because he showed up at Hakyeon's house the night when the prom took place. Hakyeon opened the door and smiled when he saw Taekwoon waiting for him. Hakyeon's mum stood behind her son and smiled aswell when she saw her son's boyfriend waiting for Hakyeon, because this showed how much the two loved each other.

''Have fun Hakyeon.'' his mum said, before she gave Hakyeon a kiss and Hakyeon walked to Taekwoon. Taekwoon gave Hakyeon a kiss and the two got into Taekwoon's car. Taekwoon was determined to show Hakyeon ,in front of the entire school, who he actually was. Taekwoon wanted to select a special moment to reveal his true identity. He didn't care how much attention he got from everyone, he wanted to show Hakyeon who he really was.

After a few minutes, the two arrived at school and they made their way inside. Taekwoon was acting like a real gentleman and Hakyeon loved Taekwoon more and more because of that. Taekwoon left Hakyeon to get something to drink for the two and it didn't take long before he showed up at Hakyeon's side again with drinks for the two.

The two had an amazing night together and Hakyeon even kissed his boyfriend in front of everyone. Hakyeon didn't care much about the reactions he got from students, he only cared about Taekwoon and that's all that mattered to him.

''I'll be back Hakyeon, I have to use the bathroom. Wait here okay?'' Taekwoon said and gave Hakyeon one more kiss, before he walked away. But he didn't go to use the bathroom, this was the moment that he was going to reveal his true identity. So Taekwoon walked towards the stage and stood in front of it, causing everyone to look at him. And the most beautiful part about it, is that Hakyeon stood right in the middle as soon as everyone paved the way.

Taekwoon took a few steps and looked around him.

''It's time to show who I really am.'' Taekwoon said and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes. He bent forward and as soon as he went back up to hollow his back, two huge black wings shot out of his back. Some students gasped and Taekwoon opened his eyes. He slowly walked towards Hakyeon and Hakyeon looked from those huge wings to Taekwoon.

Hakyeon ran to Taekwoon and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist as he kissed Taekwoon. Hakyeon finally knew what Taekwoon was and that made him fall in love with Taekwoon even more.

''You're gorgeous Taekwoon, these wings make you even more gorgeous.'' Hakyeon whispered as he broke the kiss for a few seconds, before he kissed Taekwoon again.

The entire school now knew that Taekwoon was an angel, an angel of darkness to be exact. But Taekwoon was different from those angels, because Taekwoon at least felt emotions and knew how to love someone... someone like Hakyeon.

As soon as the two broke the kiss, the music started again and everyone started to dance. Hakyeon and Taekwoon still had wrapped their arms around each other's waist and shuffled across the floor.

Hakyeon finally knew what his boyfriend was, but this reveal made their relationship even stronger.