Vampirexwerewolf

Neo vampire oneshots

In the 19th century, the supernatural creatures were taking over towns. Vampires, werewolves and even hybrids were marking their territories to keep other species out of their area. But there was one orphan house for supernatural children where the children were left when the parents wanted to keep their children safe. Vampires were being separated from the werewolves and the hybrids and so did this happen with the werewolves and the vampire-werewolf hybrids. They looked like vampires, but had werewolf features.

One household ,the Cha family, were werewolves, but weren't really a part of a pack. They used to be, but they left the pack because of the many fights that took place within the pack and they decided to leave. They found a house for themselves to stay hidden and it didn't take long before the first pups were born into the family, Hakyeon being the last addition to the Cha family. The Cha family currently consisted of the siblings Wonshik, Jaehwan, Hongbin, Sanhyuk and Hakyeon. All the Cha siblings didn't really know anything of the pack their parents were a part of, but they didn't care either.

They happy family life changed when mrs. Cha came home with a vampire baby in her arms. To the rest of the family, it was a curse to bring a vampire into their household but she explained to them that this vampire was abandoned by multiple clans and she couldn't leave this vampire baby for dead. Once mrs. Cha explained the whole story, the siblings explained it a lot better and promised their mother to treat the vampire as if it was a real sibling of them. All of the siblings tried to take good care for the young vampire, but it was Hakyeon who took the most care of the vampire as a result that the vampire grew closer to him during the years.

Hakyeon was just 5 years old when this happened and when the young vampire was that age, Hakyeon was about to make a step into the puberty. He really hated to go through that, but he realised it was a part of life and that even the young vampire ,which they decided to name Taekwoon, was going through this once it was his time. When he came home from school one day, 5 year old Taekwoon was waiting for his older brother already. Taekwoon didn't really realise that he was different compared to the Cha's, but they would tell him this once he was old enough. But something that 5 year old Taekwoon realised, was that he was treated differently by the wolves. He got different meals and he learned how to use his fangs wisely.

''Taekwoon-ah, I'm home!'' Hakyeon yelled when he closed the door. Taekwoon ran towards Hakyeon and raised his arms when he stood in front of Hakyeon. Hakyeon threw his stuff upon the stairs and picked up the young vampire. Hakyeon realised how jealous Wonshik got when Taekwoon was in Hakyeon's arms, but Hakyeon couldn't help it. He wanted to be there for the vampire and Taekwoon trusted Hakyeon the most.

''I missed you.'' Taekwoon said and squealed while Hakyeon took him to the livingroom. Taekwoon was attracted to the warmth of Hakyeon, while he was quite cold and Taekwoon didn't understand why he was so cold. He didn't feel that cold, but his skin was. Hakyeon sat down on the couch with the vampire on his lap and Taekwoon's ear was pressed on Hakyeon's chest as he heard Hakyeon's heart beating, it sounded like music to Taekwoon's ears.

''I missed you too Taekwoon-ah, did you behave well?'' Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon, who nodded in response to Hakyeon's question. Jaehwan and Hongbin entered the livingroom and sat down across from Hakyeon and the young vampire. Jaehwan and Hongbin were still skeptical about their parents raising a vampire in a werewolf household, but their hearts melted when they saw how close Taekwoon grew with Hakyeon. Hakyeon was a total daddy figure to Jaehwan and Hongbin. Hakyeon stepped in as a father figure to Taekwoon when their father was at work and Jaehwan was a bit treated like a mother. Whenever the Cha couple or Hakyeon weren't around, it was Jaehwan where Taekwoon went to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Years later ,when Taekwoon was a young man in his 20s, Hakyeon and Taekwoon almost acted like they were a couple. Much to annoyance of Wonshik, who was jealous at how Hakyeon and his other siblings treated Taekwoon. Taekwoon currently was a handsome vampire with blonde hair and was able to go out and hunt on his own. Taekwoon had created ways to hunt without being noticed by werewolves who weren't of his family. Taekwoon recognised the wolves of the Cha family one by one, so he didn't feel scared whenever he discovered a Cha wolf in the forest.

The Cha siblings were still living together in the same house and they still had their mother, because their father was being killed during his hunt. Taekwoon was devastated, but had issues in expressing how he felt since he couldn't cry at all. Wonshik hated him for this, but he understood all too well that Taekwoon couldn't cry as they could. Vampires couldn't do that, so Wonshik had to remind himself multiple times that vampires like Taekwoon couldn't express their emotions like they did.

''Taekwoon-ah!'' Hongbin yelled and Taekwoon looked up when Hongbin called his name. Taekwoon sat in he livingroom and was looking outside at the moon, which shone bright. It was late in the evening and the Cha family was about to go on the hunt and Hongbin knew that it was almost time for Taekwoon aswell to get fed.

''Are you coming with us? Because it's almost time to go on the hunt for you too.'' Hongbin said and Taekwoon nodded, before getting up from the couch. Hakyeon was waiting for Taekwoon in the hallway along with Jaehwan and Wonshik, who glared at Taekwoon once Taekwoon joined them in the hallway. Taekwoon felt a bit uncomfortable when Wonshik glared at him, but Taekwoon ignored Wonshik like he always did whenever Wonshik glared at him. Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon's arm and pulled him close. Their mother couldn't join them right now, but she would join them later in the forest. The four men left the house and walked to the forest, which was a 5 minute walk. Wonshik didn't say a thing during their walk to the forest and the other siblings knew why Wonshik was acting distantly. But they let him be.

Once they arrived in the forest, Taekwoon heard bones crack and he knew that his brothers turned into a werewolf. Hakyeon's fur was lightgrey, Jaehwan had a dark grey kind of fur, Hongbin was lightgrey with some black tips and Wonshik was fully blackcolored. But even in his wolf form, Wonshik growled at Taekwoon. Taekwoon hissed at him and looked up again. It didn't take long before Taekwoon smelled some blood and he kinda lost control of himself. His eyes turned red and he bared his fangs. Taekwoon started to breathe faster and sounded heavier. He his lips when a human man passed by. Taekwoon rushed to the man and his fangs sank into the man's neck. The man screamed and begged for help, but his screaming made Taekwoon to drink faster.

The man was left for dead on the ground and Taekwoon looked up at the wolves, who howled happily. Yet again, Wonshik remained silent. Wonshik ran off and growled when he ran past Taekwoon. Taekwoon wasn't scared for his brother, but it kinda hurt him that Wonshik never did a thing to grow closer to Taekwoon. The other wolves looked at each other and Taekwoon held up his shoulders when the wolves looked at him.

''Come on, let's go!'' Taekwoon said and waved at the wolves to come with him. He preferred to go on a hunt with his brothers, because he knew that his brothers were protecting him. A promise they made before they saw their father shortly before he was killed. Even though mr. Cha wasn't a big fan of raising a vampire, he asked the Cha siblings to raise Taekwoon whenever they were going to stand alone. All made this promise, except for Wonshik. 

The wolves followed Taekwoon into the forest and Taekwoon pointed his ears to find some victims. His hearing was way better than his siblings' hearing was, but luck was always on their side whenever it came to feed from victims. It didn't take long before Taekwoon found another victim which he completely drained. On his best nights, Taekwoon could kill up to 5 humans. And on his bad days, he killed about 2 humans. Maybe just one.

Taekwoon looked around him when he heard some growling and his brothers howled in response. Taekwoon tried to find out which wolf was growling, but it turned out to be Wonshik. Hongbin growled at Wonshik, but Taekwoon turned him down. Wonshik cried when he heard the anger in Taekwoon's voice and this made Taekwoon look up in surprise. Did Wonshik just cried when he hissed at Hongbin? Wonshik wasn't like that before.

''Shut up Wonshik! I wasn't talking to you!'' Taekwoon hissed at Wonshik, who looked in surprise at Taekwoon. Taekwoon really wanted to get out of here, because he wanted Wonshik out of his sight and he wanted to cuddle with Hakyeon. Maybe there was more going on between the two, but Taekwoon felt save around Hakyeon. Hakyeon was mostly there for him, even when his parents told him they were busy. Wonshik was barely there for him and was like his father, because mr. Cha could act like Taekwoon was a bother to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once everyone was fed, the vampire and the wolves returned home. Still in wolf form, Hakyeon walked next to Taekwoon as if he was glued to Taekwoon's leg. Taekwoon pointed his ears and heard people talk about the unusual situation of the Cha's with this vampire, because it was very unusual to raise a vampire when you were a wolf yourself. But the Cha's didn't care. They weren't a part of a pack any longer, so they could do whatever they want.

Hakyeon hit Taekwoon's leg with his head and Taekwoon looked at him, Hakyeon signed to him he wanted to turn into human form again so Taekwoon had to stop walking. Taekwoon rolled his eyes, but nodded. He really wanted to go home now and he didn't want to wait that long for someone, but he gave Hakyeon the chance to turn and Hakyeon took that chance. Taekwoon quickly handed over Hakyeon's clothes ,because Hakyeon stood there , and Hakyeon got dressed. He felt a bit embarrassed doing that in front of Taekwoon, but Taekwoon looked away when Hakyeon got dressed.

''Thanks Taek, let's go home shall we?'' Hakyeon suggested and Taekwoon playfully poked Hakyeon in his side. Hakyeon giggled and the six men walked home. It wasn't very peaceful, because multiple people were screaming at them that they had to burn in hell and that they were servants of the devil. The four men who were still in their wolf form growled at everyone who made this comment and Taekwoon started to breathe heavier, revealing his fangs. Hakyeon placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder and Taekwoon calmed down, before looking at Hakyeon.

''Don't do that okay? Just try to act like you don't care about the comments that humans make towards us, vampires shouldn't be bothered by those comments at all.'' Hakyeon told Taekwoon and Taekwoon sighed. Hakyeon was right, he should act like someone who didn't care at all about those things. Hakyeon smiled and wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist, much to disagreement of Wonshik who started to growl at Hakyeon. Hakyeon hissed at Wonshik and Wonshik only glared at him.

''You hate vampires Wonshik, you have proven that to Taekwoon. The four of us have helped mum and dad to raise a vampire and you obviously showed hatred towards Taekwoon. No wonder that Taekwoon doesn't want you around.'' Hakyeon fired at Wonshik, who was about to attack Hakyeon. But Taekwoon's eyes colored red and he hissed at Wonshik, making Wonshik howl. Wonshik could've stepped up as another father figure to Taekwoon, like everyone else did. Wonshik was too proud of raising a vampire child and besides this, Wonshik was jealous at how handsome Taekwoon looked. He always thought he was the most handsome of the Cha siblings, but Taekwoon snatched that title from him. 

Hakyeon's head rested upon Taekwoon's shoulder and started to yawn. Compared to Taekwoon, Hakyeon could get tired just like the other wolves could. Taekwoon wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist and pulled him closer to reduce the small space between the two. Hongbin, Jaehwan and Sanhyuk walked closer to the two while Wonshik growled yet again at the two. To Wonshik, Taekwoon snatched his brother away from him and Wonshik was going to kill Taekwoon for this. He could kill him in just one bite, so he was waiting for his chance to come.

But as soon as the six got home and the others turned into human form, Wonshik grabbed Taekwoon's throat and pushed him against the wall.

''Yah Wonshik-ah, what are you doing?!'' Hongbin screamed, but Hongbin got ignored by Wonshik. Wonshik looked with angry eyes at Taekwoon and also ignored the presence of his other siblings. Wonshik was about to choke Taekwoon, because he couldn't take it that a vampire was close with his youngest brother. Jaehwan and Sanhyuk tried to pull Wonshik off Taekwoon, but failed.

''It should've been my mum's regret for taking you in, because vampires never were allowed in our home. And when you came, everything changed and even my youngest brother starts to fall in love with you.'' Wonshik hissed and Taekwoon's eyes turned black, something that scared Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Hongbin and Sanhyuk. They have never experienced a state of Taekwoon like this before, so this was new to them.

''Hakyeon was part of how I was raised and you never stepped in to take the parent role whenever they weren't home or whenever the others weren't home. You have always ignored me and you always treated me like I shouldn't have been treated, so back off before I will kill you!'' Taekwoon screamed loud, loud enough for the four wolves to cover their ears. They now realised how special Taekwoon was, because no other vampire could have black eyes or a very high pitched voice when screaming. Taekwoon grabbed Wonshik's hands and dug his nails into them, making Wonshik scream and let go of Taekwoon. Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon's hand and dragged him in the house, the other four following. Leaving Wonshik behind in confusion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Holy crap, this is the longest one shot I have written. But I got so much inspiration for this, that I kinda let myself go. This one is a bit inspired by this story