Royalxvampire

Neo vampire oneshots

A/N I don't even know how this came to mind, but I hope you guys enjoy it

One of the guards had announced that they were going to select members for a boygroup which was going to perform for the royals when it was prince Hakyeon's birthday. The idea came from the queen and she kept it secret for her son, because she wanted to surprise her son. The queen knew how much Hakyeon loved to see groups whenever the royal family were celebrating the king's birthday and so this was why the queen decided to select the members herself, the members who her son would love.

All the men had to gather around in an assigned hall and the queen asked them one by one to dance a little bit for her, which they all did.

After a long day, the queen had selected 12 men for the boygroup. And to Taekwoon's surprise, he was a part of this group. He was convinced that a lot of other men were a lot better than he was, so he was surprised that he beat those and became a member of the boygroup that was going to perform for the prince.

Taekwoon was anxious about the first practice, because he didn't know what they were going to practice and he also didn't know how the other men in the group were like. He hoped for the best and decided to stay positive when the first practice was around the corner.

To his surprise, the practices went well. But he turned out to be the lead dancer and the main vocalist, because the group also had to sing a few songs. It scared Taekwoon that he also had to sing, because he wasn't that good and he didn't want to make the prince feel embarrassed. But the queen and the other members assured him that he was a great vocalist, so he shouldn't feel uncomfortable with being the main vocalist.

Outside the practices, the queen kept everything secret for her son Hakyeon. She was proud of how the 12 members were doing and she was convinced that Hakyeon would love this boygroup. She told the rest of the family about her surprise for Hakyeon and everyone else loved the plan of the queen. Hakyeon loved to dance and he always loved to cheer the groups, because he enjoyed seeing them dance.

The queen took the rest of the family with her now and then and every member of the family was entertained by the 12 members. Hakyeon's brother Wonshik was especially amazed by how talented Taekwoon was and Taekwoon caught his attention pretty quick. Taekwoon felt quite uncomfortable when the prince said that, because he didn't like it so much to be in the center of attention.

But once it was Hakyeon's birthday, there was no way back. Not that he could do that during the practices, but it was kinda rude to pull back right before they were going to perform. Almost all of the members were pretty scared that it was about to go wrong, but the queen and Wonshik assured them that Hakyeon would love it. So the members tried to encourage each other and they told each other that nothing would go wrong, just like the queen and the prince told them.

Once it was time for them to perform, the members let go of their fear. But they were still a bit uncomfortable when they saw the prince in front of them, because they weren't expecting him to be this close. The further they got into their setlist, the more relaxed they got. They all tried to ignore the prince's looks, so they basically tried to look over his head.

Hakyeon was indeed enjoying the performance of the 12 members and it was a complete surprise to him when his mum announced that she had prepared a special present for him, which was the group going to perform for him. And just like the queen predicted, Hakyeon was cheering them and he was dancing. The queen was glad to see that her oldest son was loving her present.

But Hakyeon's eyes were focussing on one member in particular once they were halfway... Taekwoon. To Hakyeon, Taekwoon looked handsome and Hakyeon wanted to get to know him better. Maybe he was going to get his chance after the performance, because Hakyeon really wanted to talk to Taekwoon. So Hakyeon asked his mum if he could talk with Taekwoon after the performance, because he was interested in this guy. The queen chuckled and nodded. If her son wanted to talk to Taekwoon, than she should make it happen. It was Hakyeon's birthday after all.

Once the members finished their final song, they recieved a lot of applause. Even from the royals. The members thanked everyone and they left the stage. The queen and Hakyeon made their way backstage, while the group were still saying to each other that they did well. They weren't sure whether it was only for now, or that the royals wanted to see more of them.

''Good job everyone, I'm proud of you. As I expected, my son enjoyed your performance and he was dancing along. But he wanted to talk to one of you in particular. And that one is you, Taekwoon.'' the queen said and Taekwoon's eyes widen. Why would the prince want to talk to him? Taekwoon was a bit anxious, but he didn't want the prince to sense that. So he stepped forward and Hakyeon stepped forward with a smile.

Hakyeon walked towards the young man and realised why he wanted to see Taekwoon... he was in love with him. And Hakyeon wanted to have Taekwoon for himself now, so he was going to take Taekwoon apart from the rest.

''I want to talk to him in private, so I'll separate him from the rest of you.'' Hakyeon said and signed to Taekwoon to follow him. Taekwoon followed the young prince and entered a separate room, which was empty. And as soon as the door closed, Hakyeon reduced the space between him and Taekwoon.

''You did well today. I loved to see you dance, but I was also very amazed by how good you sang. I'm jealous at your voice. Other than that, I.... I think I have fallen in love with you.'' Hakyeon said and wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist. Taekwoon was surprised to hear this, but he couldn't push away. He didn't even want to, because he didn't want to hurt the prince.

Before he could think clear about this, Hakyeon kissed him and Taekwoon could only surrender. The prince wasn't letting go of him anytime soon.