Vampirexhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

Here he stood, in front of a huge gate. Taekwoon wasn't exactly sure why he had been dropped here, but he could tell that this place looked creepy. Dark clouds formed above the castle and it looked like the thunder was about to be heard anytime soon. 

''Ah, mr. Jung. Welcome at our castle! Let me carry your luggage and follow me inside.''

Taekwoon looked with wide eyes around him and his poker face returned as soon as he saw a young man in front of him. This had to be a servant, Taekwoon thought. Taekwoon handed his bags over to the servant and silently followed the servant inside.

''What is your name, if I may ask?'' Taekwoon carefully asked and the servant looked up to face Taekwoon, who started to walk next to the servant.

''My name is Wonshik, nice to meet you.'' the servant replied and smiled, before breaking the eye contact with Taekwoon. Taekwoon simply nodded and slowed down, so that he walked behind this servant yet again. Wonshik was at least normal enough not to think Taekwoon was a weird guy. People had called Taekwoon weird, because Taekwoon barely showed any emotion whenever he looked into their direction. Taekwoon barely talked and this made people think he was not so social.

The two entered the castle and Wonshik stopped, before turning to face Taekwoon.

''Let me carry your stuff to your room, while Hongbin will take you to the dining room to have a quick meal. I assume you must feel hungry after such a long trip.'' Wonshik smiled and walked away, leaving a confused Taekwoon in the hallway. Great, he was being left alone again. Taekwoon really started to wonder why he ever insisted in going to this place to stay here for an unknown reason.

''You must be Taekwoon right?'' an unknown voice asked and when Taekwoon looks into the direction where this voice comes from, he sees a blue haired boy standing next to him. So this must be Hongbin, according to Wonshik. Taekwoon nodded at Hongbin's question and Hongbin smiled in return.

''Let me guide you to the dining room, mr. Jung. I am sure you must be hungry.'' Hongbin smiled, revealing his dimples. Taekwoon nodded and followed Hongbin to a huge room, with barely any lights in there.

''Can I ask you something?'' Taekwoon asked, causing Hongbin to turn and face Taekwoon. 

''Sure, go ahead. I won't bite.'' Hongbin smiled, what made Taekwoon flinch inside. Hongbin was scary for some reason, more scarier compared to Wonshik.

''Why are there barely any lights in here? I mean, it's dark in here. Except for the few candles on the table.'' Taekwoon mentioned and pointed at the candles on the long table, where his diner was at. 

Hongbin didn't respond and walked away, leaving Taekwoon behind in confusion. This Hongbin guy was even more confusing than Wonshik was. Taekwoon walked to the table and sat down awkwardly, before starting his meal. Taekwoon wasn't used to the fact he had to eat alone, he always had company with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Taekwoon finished diner, he decided to find Wonshik. Taekwoon wanted to know where his room was, because Hongbin took him to the dining room as soon as Wonshik left off to leave his luggage.

''Ah, there you are. I was already looking for you.'' Taekwoon startled as soon as he heard Wonshik's voice.

''Damn it, you scared me!'' Taekwoon responded and placed a hand on his heart, before taking a deep breath to calm down.

''But I was looking for you too.'' Taekwoon continued and Wonshik smiled. Wonshik signed to Taekwoon to follow him and Taekwoon did so. The two walked upstairs and Wonshik showed Taekwoon around a bit. Taekwoon was still convinced that this place looked creepy as heck, he really wanted to leave this place soon. The two then stopped in front of a door and when Wonshik opened the door, he stepped aside to let Taekwoon enter the room.

''This is your room, mr. Jung.'' Wonshik says and closes the door behind him as Taekwoon is looking around to check his room. This room looks like it has been stolen out of a hotel, because it looks very luxurious. The owner of this place must have a lot of money to afford all of this.

Taekwoon sat down on the bed and looked at Wonshik, who smiled at him. Taekwoon had to admit that it looked creepy to him if others were smiling, because he felt like they were up to something.

''Never would've thought I would like a place like this.'' Taekwoon admitted and Wonshik raised a thumb, to sign that he was glad that Taekwoon loved this place. He was sure he would sleep well, especially after the meal he just ate.

''The owner of this place would like to see you, just for a little introduction. He never welcomes his guests, because he is a bit embarrassed to show himself. He thinks he might scare his guests away.'' Wonshik then suggested and Taekwoon nodded. He was curious who owns this place, so he was in for a meeting with the owner of this place. Taekwoon stood up and followed Wonshik out of the room. The two went up the stairs, because the owner of this place always had his secret chamber upstairs. He only called his room a chamber and the rest just rooms.

The two arrived at a door and Wonshik signed to Taekwoon he had to stop walking. Taekwoon did as Wonshik told him to and he listened to the story Wonshik told him. It wasn't a long story, but the owner barely shows himself to guests. He only goes outside to get some food, but he stays inside his chamber for the rest of the day.

Taekwoon entered the room and Wonshik closed the door behind Taekwoon. Wonshik decided to leave and Taekwoon was screaming on the inside, wondering why Wonshik had left him here.

''Well well well, welcome to my castle mr. Jung.'' a voice said and Taekwoon felt goosebumps covering his arms and his heart beating faster. When he looked up, he saw a silhouette standing in front of him. Just a silhouette, not his face. Taekwoon froze, because he didn't know what to do right now. Should he greet him? Should he stay silent like always? He decided to stay silent as like always.

The silhouette took a few steps towards Taekwoon and Taekwoon took back the same amount of steps. Having him so close to Taekwoon was way too quick for Taekwoon.

But as soon as Taekwoon saw more of the face of the owner, he saw something that made him startle... fangs. He had never met any creatures with fangs, but this scared the hell out of him.

''No, stay away from me! I want to have nothing to do with you, you monster!'' Taekwoon screamed and turned to leave, in which he surprisingly succeeded. Taekwoon ran down the stairs and ran outside.

''Mr. Jung, where are you going?!'' Wonshik screamed, but Taekwoon didn't answer. He had to get out of here as soon as possible. Taekwoon ran outside and tried to break open the gates. When realising he failed in this, he ran into the garden and climbed into the farthest tree he could find. Taekwoon was out of breath and he was scared as hell, but he had to stay calm. In the distance, he heard the owner of the castle ask at Wonshik and Hongbin where Taekwoon was at.

''We don't know, hyung. He suddenly ran away and we think he escaped.'' Taekwoon heard Wonshik say, followed by a deep growl. Taekwoon flinched, but tried not to move. This was the first time he had faced a creature with fangs ,he didn't even know the name of this creature, but this was complete terror to Taekwoon.

''FIND HIM!'' the owner yelled and ran into the garden himself, as if he didn't want to wait for Hongbin or Wonshik to find Taekwoon. But as soon as the redhaired owner arrived at the tree in which Taekwoon hid himself, Taekwoon saw that Hongbin and Wonshik were acting the same way as the owner does. Why didn't Taekwoon realise that Hongbin and Wonshik were like him?

''I can smell him somewhere and he must be in this tree.'' the owner says and when he looks up, he sees Taekwoon with fear in his eyes. A smile creeps up his face and it doesn't take long before Hongbin and Wonshik look up too, smiling when they see Taekwoon in the tree.

''Stay the hell away from me, you ing monsters!'' Taekwoon cried and fear was taking over him. He wrapped his arms around his legs as he mentally prepared for his final moment. During his cries, he hears someone climbing into the tree and his cries become louder when he feels cold arms lifing him up.

''Shh, I got you. You don't have to be scared for us. Yes, we are vampires. But it's our job to protect you. Oh, I never introduced myself to you. My name is Hakyeon.'' the voice says and when Taekwoon looks up, he looks into the bloodshot eyes of the owner. Wait, these vampires want to protect him? Taekwoon was confused, but decided to believe Hakyeon on his words.

Maybe this was why he was sent to this place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N For this oneshot, I got inspired by this fanfic: Cursed by DiamondWings. I hope y'all like this one aswell. I'm not sure if I want to turn this into an actual story, but I loved to work on this.