Royalxhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

Taekwoon and Hakyeon basically grew up together. Sure, they were best friends. And even their parents were friends of each other. But Taekwoon and Hakyeon almost looked like they were brothers, Hakyeon trying to be the older one and Taekwoon tried to be the wise one. The two loved to play around with each other and it made their parents happy. The two even got that close, that Hakyeon and his family moved to the same neighbourhood as Taekwoon lived in and they basically became neighbours.

The two were into their puberty now ,both were age 16, and it hit them hard, as the hormones shot across their bodies. Taekwoon got the most affected, as he got very tall and he also decided to let his hair grow. Hakyeon wasn't liking it so much, but he accepted the choices his best friend made. Hakyeon had dyed his hair blonde and lots of girls were trying to get Hakyeon's attention, but Hakyeon wasn't into it so much. He rather spend more time with his best friend instead of making one of those girls his. No, Hakyeon discovered that he liked boys a lot more and kinda had a crush on his best friend. But Taekwoon never could be straight, Hakyeon thought.

It's 3 PM and the last bell rang. Taekwoon and Hakyeon were in the same class, so they could leave the school together. Taekwoon left the classroom first and walked to his locker, where he decided to wait for Hakyeon. They met up at his locker a lot, so it became a spot where they would come together during lunchbreak or after school to go home together. And after 5 minutes, Hakyeon left the classroom aswell. Taekwoon wondered why it took so long, but Hakyeon explained to him that he wanted to ask something at the teacher.

Taekwoon had taken the things he needed out of his locker and the two walked outside. They especially talked about things at school and they also shared their difficulties for some classes. Taekwoon struggled a lot during the practical classes and Hakyeon struggled during some other classes where you had to examine stuff. But they also promised each other that they would help each other out, so they immediately asked each other at which days they could make homework together. To their parents, it was funny to see. But the two were dead serious if it comes to school projects, homework et cetera.

But right after the two had left the building, two creatures rushed towards the two friends and started to pull at Taekwoon. Taekwoon's eyes widen and Hakyeon started to scream in panic.

''Hakyeon, help me!'' Taekwoon screamed in fear and tried to reach out a hand to his best friend, but one of the creatures took it and pulled his hand back. Taekwoon kept screaming in pain as Hakyeon stood frozen in his spot, he didn't know what to do and no one came over to help him.

The creatures used more force and managed to take Taekwoon away. Hakyeon couldn't help but crying, he just saw his best friend being taken away by creatures he never saw before. They looked human, but didn't act like one. So Hakyeon kept wondering what kind of creatures these two are. Hakyeon collapsed on his knees and tears streamed down his face harder than they ever did, his best friend was taken away by weird creatures and Hakyeon hoped he would stay alive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Years later, Hakyeon turned into a 25 year old and graduated a few years ago. He graduated when he was 19 and he felt sad that his best friend never came back to graduate like him. Hakyeon remembered when Taekwoon had disappeared, because the school heard about it the next day and everyone was hoping that nothing serious had happened to Taekwoon.

Hakyeon had bought a small apartment and lived there on his own. Hakyeon wasn't in a relationship, because he didn't know anymore about his uality. Back in his teenage years, he believed he was gay. But he wasn't sure anymore if he was gay, straight or biual. Hakyeon gave it some time to find out which got his interests more.

It was Saturday morning and Hakyeon was already dressed, as he already planned to go to the groceries store and get some groceries. Hakyeon always did so on the Saturday morning, because his work made him tired and Hakyeon got too exhausted to get the groceries during the week. 

Hakyeon had collected all of his stuff to go outside and he left his apartment. He walked to the elevator and waited for the doors to go open and much to Hakyeon's luck, the doors opened right after he pressed at the button. Hakyeon got in and pressed at the bottom of the first floor. He was living on the 6th floor, so he had quite an amazing view out of his apartment.

Hakyeon kinda forgot his best friend, but he still wondered if he was okay. It kinda stung when Hakyeon realised that Taekwoon might've left him to get a better life elsewhere, but those thoughts were banned out of Hakyeon's mind fast when he remembered Taekwoon's face right after those two creatures grabbed him. Taekwoon looked scared and didn't want to leave, so Hakyeon couldn't think that his best friend wanted to leave him behind for good.

Like everyone else, Hakyeon never knew what had actually happened...

Right after Taekwoon was taken away, he was brought to the vampires where he was raised by the king and his family. It turned out that Taekwoon was born as a human boy, but that he was supposed to be a vampire. And the couple who Taekwoon believed to know as his parents, weren't his parents at all. They adopted Taekwoon when Taekwoon had spent his first few weeks in an orphan house. Illegal to be honest, because Taekwoon was snatched away from the vampires. So the king and his family had to do everything to take him back.

When Taekwoon reached the age of 25 ,he had lived those years as a human, his biological mother bit him and Taekwoon screamed in pain when his mother bit him. To him, it felt like he was dying and he couldn't breathe. Right after he got turned, he had to learn how to live like a vampire prince. Because Taekwoon had lived for 16 years as a human. So after 4 years of training, Taekwoon succeeded in becoming a vampire prince and he immediately got the title he deserved according to his dad... Taekwoon became the heir to the throne.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to Hakyeon. Hakyeon was busy with collecting the groceries he needed. It was busy at the grocery store, so Hakyeon wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. After 20 minutes, Hakyeon paid for his groceries and left the store. He rushed to his car and loaded his groceries into the trunk. He got in his car and left the parking lot.

The ride home wasn't long, Hakyeon only lived 30 minutes away from this grocery store. It was Hakyeon's favorite, because this store had the happiest staff Hakyeon had ever seen. 

As soon as Hakyeon got home, a silhouette dressed in black was waiting for him. Just him... Hakyeon's eyes widen and he was scared to leave his car, what would happen if he got out? Would this person attack him or what? Hakyeon wasn't sure, but he decided to leave his car. He was curious what this person wanted from him.

The person looked up and Hakyeon's eyes widen when he saw who was waiting for him... his best friend Taekwoon.

''Taekwoon-ah, good to see you again. I missed you so much and I thought you were gone for good.'' Hakyeon said and rushed over to his friend to pull him in for a hug, but Hakyeon let go of him immediately. Taekwoon felt cold and it wasn't even that cold outside, so Hakyeon was confused.

''T-Taekwoon? What happened to you? Why are you so cold?'' Hakyeon asked and let go of Taekwoon, before Taekwoon sighed and stepped forward to look his best friend in the eyes.

''Hakyeon-ah, I missed you too and I'm sorry that I left you worried. But I had to see you again, because I didn't want to see that you didn't know me anymore.'' Taekwoon sighed and Hakyeon was surprised that there weren't tears streaming down his best friend's face.

''B-But I'll explain why I'm so cold and don't hate me... But I'm a vampire, I'm a prince to be exact.'' Taekwoon continued and Hakyeon's eyes widen. His best friend was a vampire? He was a prince? Why would he believe that? Hakyeon immediately shook his head and stepped back, he didn't want to believe these words. But Taekwoon stepped forward yet again.

''Hakyeon, please! Believe me! I am a vampire and I am a prince, I'm not lying. Because I can't lie, vampires can't lie.'' Taekwoon whined and bared his fangs to show to Hakyeon that he was a vampire. Hakyeon gasped and stepped back again. His best friend was right... Taekwoon no longer was a human, he was a vampire.

Hakyeon leaned against his car and slid down until his touched the ground. Tears were streaming down his face and he looked at his shoes. He couldn't believe that his friend was a vampire and he also claimed to be a prince. But as soon as Taekwoon showed his mark, Hakyeon didn't know what to think anymore. Taekwoon explained to him that the royals had a different mark compared to the 'regular' vampires, because those vampires just had two holes in their neck and Taekwoon's mark was a crown with his initials in it.

Taekwoon rushed over to his best friend and sat down next to him, but Hakyeon ignored him completely. So Taekwoon got up after a few seconds and walked away. It hurt him that his best friend was ignoring him now that he explained that he was a vampire now.

''Taekwoon, no!'' Hakyeon screamed and Taekwoon didn't move. He had to go back, but he decided to wait what Hakyeon wanted. Hakyeon got up and walked to Taekwoon. Taekwoon looked at him and saw the red eyes of Hakyeon, Hakyeon had cried a lot and it kinda hurt Taekwoon.

''Please, I can't let you go again. You left me 9 years ago after you got kidnapped and I don't want to let you go again.'' Hakyeon said and sniffed. Taekwoon sighed and stepped forward.

''I have to go Hakyeon, the vampires are waiting for me to return. I have to be there when my dad steps back as the king, because I'll be crowned as the new king. I'm the heir to the throne Hakyeon, I have to go back. This isn't my world Hakyeon, I don't belong here.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon immediately grabbed Taekwoon's wrist.

''No! If you go, I'll go with you. I don't care that I'm human, I don't let you go again.'' Hakyeon said and within seconds, he felt Taekwoon's sharp fangs go through his skin. Hakyeon bit hard on his lip not to make some noise and he closed his eyes. Hakyeon wasn't going to let his best friend leave again and he didn't care anymore about how Taekwoon looked like. Because right now, he would do anything to keep his best friend close.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N This one turned out longer and I'm okay with it actually. Again, I created a story for this one and I will work on that as soon as some stories are done. Here's the link, don't forget to subscribe ;)

Out of Touch