Vampirexvampire

Neo vampire oneshots

South Korea was infected by an unknown bacteria, which caused people to transform into a vampire. Many people were infected with the bacteria and doctors were still trying to figure out how people got infected by it, but they all were left behind empty handed as the citizens got more and more infected by this bacteria. Apparently, the bacteria spread very quick once it entered a human body and it spread within only a second.

But what people didn't know, was that vampires were active before humans were infected by this bacteria. And one of those vampires was Hakyeon. Hakyeon used to be a part of a big clan, but left it due to disagreements with the leader's vision. And it didn't take long for Hakyeon to start a new clan, because his clan grew due to all the new vampires that were 'born' due to the bacteria that had infected them.

Taekwoon was also one of those humans that got infected with the bacteria. Taekwoon watched the news a lot, but no one knew what the symptoms were. So Taekwoon first thought it was just a flu he suffered from, but the symptoms got worse. So when Taekwoon paid a visit to the doctor, he already sensed that he was reacting badly at daylight and it was hurting his eyes. The doctor did some quick tests on him and his eyes widen when he got the results back... Taekwoon was infected with the unknown vampire bacteria and it was rapidly changing Taekwoon.

Shortly after he got the news, Taekwoon collapsed and was moved to a single person room in the hospital where the doctor managed to keep the curtains shut. He already learned that vampires couldn't take daylight and sunlight well, so he told the nurses to keep the curtains closed. The nurses did what they were told to do and they carefully took care of Taekwoon.

While Taekwoon's body was in the middle of transformation, Taekwoon felt like he was losing his battle of staying alive. His heartbeat was dropping dramatically and he had difficulties in staying awake, so he closed his eyes and he drifted off to sleep.

In the mean time, Hakyeon made his way into the hospital and made his way to Taekwoon's room. He could smell the scent of a human that was transforming into a vampire, so Hakyeon wanted to make this newborn vampire join his clan. So he bit Taekwoon and Taekwoon only moaned as the only response, he was too weak to do anything else.

Hakyeon didn't leave Taekwoon's side and stayed with the newborn vampire until he would open his eyes. Hakyeon knew about the bacteria and he also heard how long the bacteria needed to spread inside a human body, so he knew that it was only a matter of time before Taekwoon would open his eyes again.

And Hakyeon was right, because Taekwoon opened his eyes after an hour. His eyes were bright red and he was scanning the room. That's when his eyes were resting on Hakyeon, who smiled as soon as Taekwoon looked at him.

''Well hello there Taekwoon, welcome to your new life.'' Hakyeon said and through Taekwoon's hair. Taekwoon only looked at Hakyeon with no expression in his face and only kept looking at Hakyeon, he didn't do anything else.

''W-What had happened?'' Taekwoon asked hoarse and Hakyeon chuckled when he kept streaking through Taekwoon's hair. His eyes turned red in the mean time aswell and he looked Taekwoon straight in the eyes.

''You're a vampire now, Taekwoon. You were another human that was infected by the bacteria, causing you to turn into a vampire. And here you are, living as a vampire.'' Hakyeon explained to him and Taekwoon's eyes widen. He knew that he was infected by that bacteria, but that it changed him within a day was something he wasn't expecting.

''W-What? So quick?'' Taekwoon asked and Hakyeon nodded. Even if Hakyeon turned a human who wasn't infected by the bacteria, the transformation was done within a few hours.

Taekwoon looked away from Hakyeon and stared back at the ceiling again. He didn't know what to think anymore, because his mind was nothing but chaos. He was a vampire now? How did it happen so quick?

''For now, it's the best that you're going to drink some blood. That will finish the transformation and you're being fed. As I was waiting for you to wake up, I brought some blood for you.'' Hakyeon said and showed Taekwoon the bag of blood. Taekwoon's eyes turned darker and his fangs became longer. Hakyeon chuckled and gave the bag to Taekwoon, who immediately started to drink from the bag and he also didn't know how to stop. Once the bag was empty, Taekwoon threw his head back as he closed his eyes to enjoy the blood that just entered his system.

He was officially a vampire now and it all started with the bacteria that infected him. Taekwoon knew by now that his life had changed now and that he couldn't live at home anymore.

''But where do I have to go now? I can't live in my house anymore.'' Taekwoon whined and Hakyeon smiled when Taekwoon looked at him.

''You're going to live with me. I marked you in the mean time that you were asleep, so you're a part of my clan now. As soon you're discharged, you're coming with me.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon's cheek. Hakyeon was more than happy that his clan was growing, but Taekwoon was definitely going to get a special treatment.

Taekwoon sat up straight and he looked like he was having more energy compared to a few minutes ago. 

Right at that moment, the doctor came in and saw how fast Taekwoon turned into a vampire. He wasn't scared anymore, because he had seen many transformations. He approached Taekwoon and greeted Hakyeon, as if Hakyeon was family to Taekwoon. 

''You look better than when you came in, so I see no further reasons to keep you in here. I'm going to make the paperwork correct and you'll be discharged tonight.'' the doctor said and he also left the room after just a few minutes. Taekwoon knew that it wasn't much that the doctor had to say, but he was more than happy that the doctor said that he was going to be discharged by tonight.

Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon and a smile was shown on his face, this one was even brighter than the previous ones.

''I'm going to take you home with me, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon said and pulled Taekwoon in for a hug. He had a new member for his clan and Hakyeon wasn't going to stop with claiming newborn vampires as members of his clan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N This came to mind when I was playing a game with my brother that my brother purchased on Steam. That game is called Plague Inc. Envolved. So I had to write this one and I hope you guys like it.