Royalxvampire

Neo vampire oneshots

Hakyeon was one of the most powerful vampires the kingdom had known. He was looking for a partner and he desperately wanted his partner to be a guy. Hakyeon knew for years that he was gay and he had kissed many vampires, but it never came to a relationship. Hakyeon was very picky and didn't feel attracted to the vampires. Jaehwan, his brother, was already dating a vampire. Jaehwan was happily in love with Wonshik, who was known to be a bad boy type.

Hakyeon decided to continue his search in the human world, maybe he would find the perfect victim there. And boy, he would know that he had so much choice there. There were so many good looking men walking around in the human world and Hakyeon had no idea where he had to start. Jaehwan was with him, who had the permission of Wonshik to join his brother. His parents had warned him by saying that no matter who he chose, his victim had to become a vampire after all. Hakyeon agreed to it, but it made sense. A human wouldn't be able to live in their world, since there was no single sign of human food. 

''Hakyeon, what about that one over there? Wouldn't he be the one you're looking for?'' Jaehwan asked as he pointed into the direction of a young man with black hair. His hair was longer than the two had seen in the kingdom and his hair was put up into a ponytail. Hakyeon smiled when he looked into the direction where Jaehwan was pointing at. Jaehwan's red eyes were glowing when he saw a smile on Hakyeon's face.

''But what are we going to do to sneak him away without the humans noticing that he is gone?'' Hakyeon asked as he looked at his younger brother. Hakyeon was very insecure about a relationship, so he always asked Jaehwan for help.

''Just wrap one arm around him and place the other hand on his hand, while you whisper in his ear that you're going to kill him if he isn't doing what you want.'' Jaehwan told him and Hakyeon sighed, but nodded quickly after that. Hakyeon sighed one more time, before he rushed to this young man. He was fortunate enough that this young man stood with his back towards Hakyeon, so he would never see Hakyeon coming. Hakyeon wrapped one arm around the young man and placed his other hand on the young man's mouth, who gasped under his cold hand.

''Keep your mouth shut or I will kill you.'' Hakyeon said and rushed towards Jaehwan with the young man in his arms. The young man tried to scream, but Jaehwan dug his nails into the young man's shoulder and he started to scream even more.

''You keep your mouth shut, you little human. You better do what he wants, or else... You won't make it alive.'' Jaehwan whispers in the man's ear and the young man groaned under Hakyeon's hand. The vampires quick made their way back to the kingdom and immediately rushed inside to make their way to Hakyeon's bedroom. Once Jaehwan closed the door, Hakyeon let go of the man and the man took a seat on Hakyeon's bed. The young man wasn't really angry, he was more surprised about the adventure to this place.

He looked into the red eyes of Jaehwan and shivers ran down his spine. What were these two in front of him? They were not human for sure.

''Well well, what is your name huh?'' Jaehwan asked and the young man felt very uncomfortable with those red eyes aimed at him. Hakyeon hit him slightly, saying that he shouldn't scare him off like that. This victim was going to be his boyfriend... after he was turned into a vampire.

''I'm... I'm Taekwoon.'' the young man responded and quickly looked at the other vampire, who had a bright smile on his face. Why was he smiling like that? It looked creepy to Taekwoon. 

Hakyeon made his way to the other side of the bed and crawled on his bed, to make sure that he sat behind Taekwoon. Taekwoon felt Hakyeon's cold breath against his skin, but decided not to look. Hakyeon, however, struggled to keep himself under control as Taekwoon's blood was calling for him. It already smelled fantastic, so Hakyeon couldn't wait to drink from it.

''Jaehwan, would you get a bag of blood after all of this happened?'' Hakyeon asked and Jaehwan nodded as a creepy smile appeared on his face, but Taekwoon was confused and also felt scared a little bit. What was going on? Was he going to die? He didn't want to die like this, but there was no way he could escape.

And then, Hakyeon sank his fangs into Taekwoon's neck. Jaehwan smiled brightly as he saw how Taekwoon was being tortured by his older brother. Taekwoon screamed in pain and felt his heart beat very fast. Taekwoon cried and it was then that he heard the creepy sounds that Hakyeon was making. Hakyeon enjoyed every single second of Taekwoon's blood, it was the best blood he has ever tasted.

Taekwoon felt himself getting weaker and weaker. He really thought he was going to die and this was not the way how he wanted to die. Hakyeon pulled back and pulled Taekwoon on his bed. Taekwoon groaned and it was then that Jaehwan left the room to get some blood for Taekwoon. Taekwoon had his eyes closed and was fighting against himself to keep his eyes open, but they felt very heavy.

Hakyeon cleaned the wounds in Taekwoon's neck and couldn't help it, but to kiss Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon's neck felt very soft and Hakyeon couldn't stay away from it. Hakyeon already felt attracted to Taekwoon and wasn't scared to say that he already liked Taekwoon.

Jaehwan rushed into the room with a bag of blood and smiled when he saw Hakyeon kissing Taekwoon's neck. This is what they wanted to reach, they wanted Hakyeon to fall in love with someone he chose. Hakyeon pulled back when he saw Jaehwan and helped Taekwoon to sit up straight. Taekwoon still felt very weak, but he loved the support in his back.

''Come on Taekwoon, drink this. You need to become strong again.'' Jaehwan said and held the bag against Taekwoon's lips. Taekwoon bared his fangs and sank his fangs into the bag. Within seconds, the bag was empty and Taekwoon moaned in pleasure. He never knew that blood could taste that fantastic as it did now.

''Welcome home, my love.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon after Jaehwan took the bag away from Hakyeon. Finally, Hakyeon had found his boyfriend and he was going to keep Taekwoon forever.

A/N This was a little inspired by a photo of Ken I saw today, it's connected to the musical Dracula. That's why I felt inspired by this one. Click here to see the photo