Vampirexgod

Neo vampire oneshots

A/N This is inspired by ''Bride of the Water God'', a drama I started to watch two days ago

The gods all were ruling over a kingdom. Hakyeon was about to do so aswell, but he had to get married first before he could rule over his kingdom. Hakyeon was a hybrid, he was both a god of the fire and water kingdom and both kingdoms were relying on Hakyeon and his family. But Hakyeon wasn't aware of the rule that he had to get married first.

But there was a family who were their servants for the past 2 Centuries... the Jung family. They were vampires, but they were helpful enough for the gods to get something done what they couldn't do themselves. Hakyeon kept an eye on this family for as long as he could remember and he started to notice their youngest son Taekwoon, who had become a vampire Hakyeon would fall in love with if he was a vampire himself. But Hakyeon couldn't marry him, since Taekwoon was a vampire and Hakyeon had to marry another god. Hakyeon hated it that he had to marry a vampire, but there was nothing he could do against it.

Every now and then, Hakyeon had to go to the vampires to check up on them. But Taekwoon and his family in particular, since Taekwoon's family were their servants for 2 Centuries. However, his visits to the vampires were about to become more and more important. Just a few days ago, Hakyeon had recieved a message from his father who told him that Hakyeon had to find Taekwoon and bring Taekwoon with him. Hakyeon at first didn't understand why he had to take Taekwoon with him, but he did go to the vampires and to find Taekwoon. That wasn't easy to be honest.

Taekwoon lived on his own these days and Hakyeon didn't know where Taekwoon lived, so it was going to be a challenge to find him. Hakyeon wasn't allowed to turn back until he had found Taekwoon. He still didn't know why he had to bring Taekwoon with him, but Hakyeon wasn't going to demotivate himself to bring Taekwoon with him. But Hakyeon still didn't understand the way vampires were living. He never understood why vampires were asleep at daytime and he also never understood why vampires drank blood as their only food. Which is also why Hakyeon didn't understand why he had to bring Taekwoon with him. There must've been a reason why they demanded Hakyeon to bring Taekwoon with him, because they otherwise wouldn't ask for him.

Hakyeon tried to stay hidden the best he could, he had learned by now that he had a certain scent on him that vampires could smell. But he couldn't smell it himself, so that meant that vampires had a better nose than he had. Staying hidden wasn't easy for Hakyeon. Vampires knew about the many gods that were keeping an eye on them, no matter what their powers were. And they already had sensed that a god was among them, so they couldn't really pretend that they were seeing Hakyeon in their world. When Hakyeon realised that the vampires did see him, he just gave up on staying hidden. But that wasn't going to stop him from finding Taekwoon. His father and others had spoken about Taekwoon and he had to come with Hakyeon, whether the vampire wanted it or not. 

It was at this moment that Hakyeon saw Taekwoon from a distance, Taekwoon's back was facing him, after walking around for nearly 4 hours. Taekwoon looked the exact same as the last time Hakyeon saw him. Taekwoon's hair was long, but he had it put up into a ponytail. It was a weakness for Hakyeon, men with long hair. All men in his kingdom had long hair and it was uncommon for men to have short hair, even for Hakyeon himself. He couldn't imagine himself with long hair when he was young, but it was a part of who he is. Hakyeon made his way to Taekwoon and right at the moment he was behind Taekwoon, he placed a hand on Taekwoon's mouth from behind and whispered into the vampire's ear who he was and why he was here.

Taekwoon turned around, Hakyeon's hand remained on his mouth, and his eyes widen when he recognised the tall man behind him. His family had been servants for them as long as he could remember, something he blamed on his ancestors. They were responsible for all of this and Taekwoon never had forgiven his ancestors for this, because his life never would be the same again.

''I'm here for you Taekwoon. I was asked to take you with me, the reason is even unknown to me. But what I do know, is that you need to pack everything. Because you won't come back here.'' Hakyeon explained to Taekwoon and felt Taekwoon's lips tremble under his hand. Hakyeon still didn't know why he had to say that, but that meant that Taekwoon was going to stay permanently in his world. Without giving Taekwoon any time to react, he let go of Taekwoon's mouth and placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder.

''Come on, let's go to your home.'' Hakyeon said and it sounded more stern, because Taekwoon nodded and turned before making his way into a certain direction. Hakyeon followed him and continued to ask questions about Taekwoon and his family. Taekwoon didn't feel like he wanted to answer them, but he was to scared to ignore the whole thing. So Taekwoon answered all of his questions on their way to his home.

And when they arrived at Taekwoon's house, Hakyeon was amazed by how 'poor' Taekwoon was living. His house didn't look like he was living an average life, but he also wasn't rich either. So it was a good thing that Taekwoon was going to be taken away from this life, this was something Taekwoon didn't deserve at all. Taekwoon started to pack his things like crazy and it nearly made Hakyeon feel dizzy when he saw how fast Taekwoon was heading from one place to his bag and back to another place. Vampires were fast, but he didn't realise they were this fast. Hakyeon wondered how Taekwoon was going to stay alive in his world, because they didn't drink blood like vampires do and there wasn't anything he could provide to Taekwoon.

After only 15 minutes, Taekwoon was done packing and he sighed in a sad way when he realised that this house was going to be left behind for good. He was going to live somewhere else and he didn't like it. How was he going to stay alive? Taekwoon was scared for whatever was coming, but he had to do this. He couldn't decline this from a god like Hakyeon.

''Alright, take your bag and hold on to me. Because we're about to be in a different world within seconds.'' Hakyeon said as Taekwoon did what Hakyeon told him. Taekwoon took his bag and wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist as he closed his eyes. He didn't like this, but he had to do this. He couldn't decline it, there was no way back anymore.

Right when Taekwoon opened his eyes, he saw that everything was a lot more peaceful and that a lot of blue and orange was used in the outside of houses and building. Where was this place?

''Ah, good to see you back Hakyeon. Good to see that you took the vampire with you, because things are about to change for the two of you. Which is why the vampire had to come here.'' Hakyeon's dad spoke and Taekwoon let go of Hakyeon immediately. When he looked at Hakyeon, Hakyeon's short hair had disappeared and it was longer... even longer than his own hair. When Taekwoon looked at the man in front of them, he saw that he also had longer hair. So it was definitely a god's thing.

''Hakyeon, you can only become the next king of the water and fire kingdom if you get married. And fate had decided that you had to get married to your servant. Believe me, a vampire like him will become a different kind of vampire here. He will act more human as in showing his emotions.'' Hakyeon's father said and both Hakyeon and Taekwoon looked at each other. Taekwoon had to come here, so that Hakyeon can get married to him? This was something he never heard before, but it's something fate decided and he couldn't change it.