Vampirexangel

Neo vampire oneshots

A vampire like Hakyeon could kill them, but Hakyeon loved to use humans for something else... he turned them into an angel. But the way he turned them into an angel was cruel, not that Hakyeon cared to be honest. He stuck some tubes in their shoulders, in their back and in their heart. Everything in their body was changing and even their heart had to become an angelic one.

Today, he had found another victim. It was the young and handsome Jung Taekwoon. Taekwoon had decided to let his hair grow and it reached his shoulders, something Hakyeon liked. But Hakyeon had chosen Taekwoon for a reason... he liked Taekwoon. It surprised Hakyeon himself that he felt something for a human like Taekwoon, but it felt good and it probably had a reason.

Taekwoon was resisting and tried to break free from the vampire's grip, but he failed everytime he tried to escape. He wasn't really scared, he just didn't like it that he was in here. He didn't know why the vampire had kidnapped him, but he knew that he didn't want to stay here any longer.

''No, let me go!'' Taekwoon screamed as Hakyeon brought him to the chair where the magic happened. Hakyeon always could choose to give them white wings or black wings, but he sometimes was too lazy to choose. But for Taekwoon, he perfectly knew which color Taekwoon's wings were going to be... Black. Taekwoon looked pretty with dark colors, so Hakyeon thought it would be amazing to give Taekwoon some black wings.

''I'll decide whether you'll be free to go or not. And for now, you are not. I have some other plans for you, so say goodbye to your humanity.'' Hakyeon told him and tied Taekwoon's wrists and ankles as he ignored Taekwoon's resistance. Hakyeon already pictured how Taekwoon was going to look like and it already looked good in his imagination.

''No, let me go!'' Taekwoon cried and screamed when he felt his shirt being ripped off from his body. He wore a simple white T-Shirt, but this was the most awful way to have a shirt removed. His screams became louder when he felt the tubes be stuck in his shoulders, his back and the last ones that hurt the most... in his heart.

Hakyeon ignored the screams that came from Taekwoon and he immediately started the machine after all the tubes were inside Taekwoon's body on the certain spots. Taekwoon hollowed his back and cried when he felt the pain go through his body. It felt like he had to carry a lot of weight on the inside, but being stabbed at the same time. Taekwoon was only crying and screaming at this moment, resisting was not an option anymore.

Hakyeon could see some changes on the outside. The beginning of Taekwoon's wings started to appear on his back and Taekwoon also got a more glowing skin. Hakyeon wasn't like any other vampires to turn humans into one of them or to kill them. Hakyeon only drank from humans when blood in bags wasn't enough. If that wasn't the case, Hakyeon kidnapped humans to turn them into angels. He loved angels a lot and his former best friend used to be one. His friend had turned his back on Hakyeon, out of the blue. So Hakyeon decided to take his fascination for angels to another level... he created them himself.

Taekwoon screamed the loudest he had ever done once his wings shot out of his back and Hakyeon had to be honest, these were the largest he had ever seen in his life. Hakyeon wasn't going to let Taekwoon go, Hakyeon had fallen in love with Taekwoon and Hakyeon was going to let Taekwoon trust him so that Taekwoon wouldn't be surprised by the action.

Hakyeon sat down on his knees in front of Taekwoon and placed his hands on Taekwoon's sides. Taekwoon bit his lip in reaction to that, everything was just too much for him. The pain inside him, the cold hands on his sides... everything was just too much for him. Tears streamed down his cheeks and Hakyeon responded by placing a kiss on Taekwoon's forehead. And this was something Taekwoon didn't react to, which surprised Hakyeon.

Once the machine was done with the transformation, the tubes let go of Taekwoon and it left multiple marks on his shoulders, his back and the location where his heart was at. Taekwoon hadn't stopped crying, it hurt a lot and it wasn't getting any better.

''Come on, my lovely angel.'' Hakyeon said and pulled Taekwoon in for a hug, which Taekwoon surprisingly accepted. Taekwoon wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist ,once Hakyeon had untied Taekwoon's wrists, and he cried his eyes out while he burried his face into Hakyeon's shoulder. As an automatic reaction, Taekwoon's large black wings were wrapped around Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiled. His body was getting used to being an angel, but Taekwoon's mind wasn't ready yet. That would come later on.

''Hey, it's okay. It's going to be a lot to take in now that you're an angel, but your look has changed in a good way. Those wings of you make you look a lot prettier and they are so you. You need some time to embrace all of that, being an angel isn't something you choose for.'' Hakyeon tried to comfort the newborn angel, who was still crying his eyes out. Now that Hakyeon had his favorite newborn angel in his arms, it was easier to keep his hunger under control.

Taekwoon pulled back a little so that the two could look at each other, Hakyeon used that moment to press his lips onto Taekwoon's. Taekwoon's cries had suddenly stopped and Taekwoon answered the kiss by not resisting anymore. Hakyeon was on cloud nine, because Taekwoon was going to give in on what Hakyeon wanted. Hakyeon wanted this angel to become his and it was becoming a reality more and more.

''You're safe with me, my angel. Don't worry, you're safe.'' Hakyeon comforted Taekwoon once Hakyeon broke the kiss. Taekwoon looked confused, but Hakyeon understood his reaction. But one thing was for sure, Hakyeon finally had the perfect angel that he wanted to have on his side.