Vampirexhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

It was 1905 and Joseon was trying to defend itself against Japan and luckily got help from the American embassy. A young boy named Cha Hakyeon worked there to support the Americans and Choi Eugene, who returned as an American marine cops officier. Hakyeon was born into slavery aswell, but got saved by Eugene and Hakyeon is spending the night with Kyle Moore since Eugene is spending his nights in a hotelroom.

But Joseon and the American soldiers weren't only fighting against the Japanese soldiers, they also fought against an unknown creature. Eugene knew better, because he had heard stories of several creatures but couldn't confirm whether he also heard stories of these creatures too. And these creatures were not only attacking people from Joseon, but they also attacked Japanese soldiers and even Americans weren't safe. These creatures weren't holding back for anyone and they safed no one, no matter how hard they begged for mercy. Hakyeon got scared by hearing these stories, because he was scared that he was going to be killed. Or that either Eugene or Kyle were being killed.

One day went on like any other, but the fear about when the creatures were going to strike. They could attack by either day or by night, no one knew for sure. Hakyeon stood outside and tried to help out the American soldiers outside of the American embassy. Hakyeon was bored today and Eugene told him to stay outside, he could be a bother inside the embassy anyways. When a man dressed in a suit stopped by, he looked at Hakyeon and smirked. He threw the letter at Hakyeon and Hakyeon caught it this time, because he has dropped many of his letters before.

''Give this letter to mr. Choi, it's important.'' the man said and walked away. Hakyeon turned and entered the American embassy. On his way, he met Kyle and asked him if Eugene was there. To his relief, Kyle told him that Eugene was available. So Hakyeon walked over to Eugene and placed the letter on Eugene's desk.

''I have to give you this letter and I don't know who gave this to me.'' Hakyeon said in his best English and Eugene took the letter from Hakyeon. Hakyeon's English wasn't the best, but he learned more every day that he spent at the American embassy and Eugene was glad Hakyeon tried to learn English. Even though it wasn't that good, Eugene understood him well and Eugene corrected him if needed. Eugene read the letter and Hakyeon could tell by Eugene's expression that it was something serious.

''Is there something wrong?'' Hakyeon asked in broken English and stayed in the room with Eugene, he needed to know what was going on. It could be important for everyone here, whether Eugene wanted to tell it or not. Hakyeon looked up to see who stood behind him ,because he heard footsteps, and he saw that Kyle Moore stood behind him with a hand placed upon Hakyeon's shoulder.

''Eugene, what's going on? What does the letter say?'' Kyle asked and Eugene looked up, a deep sigh followed.

''Joseon is under attack by vampires, Kyle. Vampires attack Joseon by night, that explains the wholes in the neck of the victims.'' Eugene said and both Hakyeon and Kyle looked at each other, before looking at Eugene. They had to prepare themselves for tonight!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was dark outside and the three men were still there to leave the embassy. Hakyeon stood next to Kyle, as he was going to spend another night with Kyle. Hakyeon was happy that he got a save place to sleep, but he wondered for how long Kyle would be here everyday. Because once Kyle and Eugene would go back to the US, he would stay behind.

The three men then looked up by a high pitched screaming and an American soldier came in with someone next to him, grabbed by the hair.

''Gentlemen, this is one of those vampires we found outside. Maybe he can clear things for the investigation to the vampires who kill at night.'' the soldier said and the vampire looked with scared eyes at the three humans across from him. 

''Ýou can let go of him, we'll take care of this creature.'' Eugene said and the soldier let go of the vampire, before leaving the room. There he stood, in front of three humans and he was scared as heck. He usually would be angry and fearless, but he was scared as heck. He was bitten two years ago and was still a rookie if it comes to the skills that belong to a vampire.

Eugene grabbed the arm of the vampire and pulled the vampire with him, before he pushed him in the chair across from the chair he usually sits at. Eugene sat down at the table facing the vampire, while Hakyeon stood next to him and Kyle stood behind the chair. All the three men tried to avoid that this vampire would escape.

''So tell me vampire, what is your kind doing in Joseon and why are vampires killing people here?'' Eugene asked and bend over a bit, scaring the hell out of the vampire. The vampire showed fear and bit on his lip, because this was the first time in 2 years that he was treated in a harsh way and he still had to learn how to deal with it. Before the vampire could answer, Hakyeon demanded him to say his name and Eugene placed a hand on Hakyeon's shoulder telling him it was okay. He understood Hakyeon being angry now, but it was the best to stay calm.

''My name is Jung Taekwoon and I'm a new vampire. Well, I got turned 2 years ago and I still have to learn a lot about some skills. But the vampires that attack Joseon, want to take revenge on everyone here. I'm not doing that, because I stay hidden and the other vampires make sure that I'll get my food. I have to take care of other newborn vampires, so I don't kill people here yet.'' Taekwoon answered and sighed deep, before looking down to his lap.

Hakyeon felt a bit sorry for the young vampire, but he had to keep Taekwoon on a distance. Vampires were dangerous creatures and they should be killed, but Hakyeon felt guilty towards Taekwoon. Taekwoon's eyes were filled with fear and he really felt uncomfortable now, he didn't like to be under pressure so much. Hakyeon placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder as Eugene and Kyle looked at him with a surprised look on their faces, but Hakyeon ignored it. Hakyeon wanted to comfort this vampire and while many thought went through his mind, he started to cry.

''I don't wanna know how dangerous vampires are, but this vampire needs protection. His eyes tell us that he is scared and he isn't a part of these killings. I believe him.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon looked at him, because he was surprised that a human boy wanted to protect him and even cried for him right now. He was a monster and the citizens in Joseon were going to kill him anyways. Hakyeon took a few steps closer to the young vampire and wrapped his arms around the vampire, the vampire shortly followed doing the same to Hakyeon. Eugene and Kyle had no idea where to look at, because this was the first time that they were exposed to vampires and it was the first time that a boy like Hakyeon fell for the charms of one of them.

Hakyeon had fallen in love with a creature he wasn't supposed to love...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I got a bit inspired by Mr. Sunshine when I listened to the instrumental. But yeah, Eugene Choi and Kyle Moore of the K-Drama are a part of this too because I wanted to work on something like this.