Royalxroyal

Neo vampire oneshots

It's Christmas night and everyone is in the dining room for a Christmas dinner, which has been made by the cooks. Usually, the Jung family only drink blood as breakfast, lunch and dinner. But tonight, there's more on the table. The entire Jung family ,in total with 20 vampires, has gathered around in the dining room.

To Taekwoon, it's one of the days he loves to spend with his family. But now that he was married to Hakyeon, this Christmas couldn't be better. The two princes married a year ago after they met at a very luxurious party and they couldn't keep their eyes off each other. Hakyeon's parents were against their relationship at first, because they wanted Hakyeon to marry a princess. But Hakyeon insisted that Taekwoon was the one for him and the two dated for 2 months.

Their relationship had to be kept a secret, because the two kingdoms couldn't know about them dating. Not all the vampires would agree with two princes dating, because the vampires never liked gay vampires at all. So the gay vampires had to keep themselves hidden, because they were going to be killed if vampires found out about their uality. So whenever the two were together, they had to be protected by guards.

The wedding was small and mysterious, but fun enough for both families to attend. Everything on the wedding was picked by the two princes and the day itself went as the two wanted it to have. Both families came together and had a good time together.

Their first Christmas was a special one too. It still felt a bit awkward for the two princes, but they loved it the further the evening went. And this was their second Christmas together. Yet again, Hakyeon's family was here too among the 20 Jung family members. In total, the diningroom contained 40 royals. But the Cha family didn't come alone, they also brought some of their maids to help the maids out who worked hard in the Jung's kitchen.

The two stayed in Taekwoon's palace, but the two had great contact with Hakyeon's family who came by often. Most of the official visits went to Hakyeon's kingdom, because they couldn't go there to have just a cup of tea there. All of the vampires were watching them and that made it even harder to pay Hakyeon's parents just a visit.

But this year, the two had amazing news to share. None of the two families knew it and now that it was Christmas, it was Taekwoon's idea to share this during Christmas. They had discovered weeks ago that Hakyeon was pregnant and he was already showing a bit, but Hakyeon put something on for today to cover it up until they would announce the great news. The two were excited to welcome their first child next year, this would be an even better cherry on top.

When the families were in a big conversation, Taekwoon got up and got attention immediately without even doing something. The room turned quiet immediately and Taekwoon took a deep breath, because he was about to drop the bomb right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''This is the second year that the two families celebrate Christmas together and I absolutely love to see both families so close together. But I have some news to share that all of you might like. Well Hakyeon, maybe you can tell them what we wanted to share the families.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon got up. He smiled and nodded, before he turned his attention to everyone at the table.

''We have kept this as a secret for weeks, because Taekwoon thought it was a better idea to announce this during Christmas. But we're expecting a little one and I'm 16 weeks along.'' Hakyeon said with a big smile and showed the families his small bump.

Everyone reacted very positive, just like the two expected. Hakyeon's mum started to cry tears of joy and Taekwoon was pulled into a hug by his dad.

''Congrats you two, you deserve all of the happiness in the world. I think all of us can't wait to welcome the little prince or princess into the world.'' Taekwoon's dad said and sat down again. The two princes sat down aswell and Taekwoon wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist, his hand was resting on Hakyeon's small bump. 

Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon with a smile and was glad that the news was recieved well by the families. Hakyeon's head was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder and Taekwoon's chin rested on Hakyeon's head on his turn.

''I'm so happy that our families responded well to our exciting news, not that I was expecting anything different.'' Hakyeon said softly and Taekwoon placed a kiss on Hakyeon's head. Taekwoon rubbed with his thumb over the small bump and smiled. Taekwoon remembered when Hakyeon broke the news to him. Hakyeon was showing some odd behavior and threw up a lot, making Taekwoon worried. So Hakyeon went to the doctor that worked in the Jung's palace and decided to do some tests on why he wasn't feeling well. When the doctor discovered that Hakyeon was pregnant, Hakyeon couldn't stop smiling.

Hakyeon was a bit scared to reveal to his husband that he was pregnant, but Taekwoon was the happiest prince in the world. Taekwoon at that time was focussing on taking over his dad's position a lot, but his dad didn't feel that it was time to hand over his position to Taekwoon. Right after Taekwoon heard this news, he didn't even want to be crowned soon. He wanted to wait after their little one was born.

During the Christmas dinner, no one stopped looking at the small bump and everyone had to touch it. Hakyeon didn't mind about it, because he did that too when he heard that he was pregnant. He was constantly touching his tummy and imagined many times how he would look like with a very pregnant stomach. He didn't want to think about it so soon, but it was becoming reality more and more.

''This is sealing our marriage, Hakyeon. I can't be more happier and I know that you can't either. Remember that you have to eat a lot during the pregnancy to stay healthy, you have to feed for two. Perhaps I can ask the hunters to bring us a body so that you have enough to feed from.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon nodded.

''I know Taekwoon, I know. But please, support me through the pregnancy. Because I am extremely scared for this.'' Hakyeon whispered and almost sounded like as if he was about to cry. Taekwoon's other hand rested on Hakyeon's hand and Taekwoon placed a kiss on Hakyeon's head.

''I will be there for you, Hakyeon. I wanna support you and our little one. It's especially me who has to be a rolemodel for our child once it's born.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon giggled.

The two looked down at Hakyeon's small bump and the smile didn't leave their faces. They were going to be parents and both assured each other that they were going to be great parents.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N This is the first time I wrote something with mpreg and damn, that felt awkward. But I think I'll write more one shots with mpreg to shut down that awkwardness for mpreg. Let me know what you think of this kinda unsteady oneshot. Funny thing is that I had this in mind for a few days, but I kinda felt awkward to write this. Please let me know what you think of this.