Vampirexhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

''See you guys tomorrow!''

Taekwoon left the bar as his shift had just finished. Taekwoon works as a bartender at a nightclub and he was glad he could go home now, because he was exhausted as heck. Not just serving drinks, but Taekwoon had to back and forth to keep customers satisfied.

Taekwoon always goes home by himself, because it's not cool to him if he walks home with someone else. And now that it's dark, Taekwoon loves to enjoy how much the city comes to life. Lots of young people are having their night out and they are up to get drunk, to great disgust of Taekwoon. Taekwoon never was like these kids, because he always wanted to work on his ambitions and his dream remains to be a successful stage actor. But for now, Taekwoon has to deal with this job of his.

Then, Taekwoon's stomach makes a growling sound revealing that Taekwoon starts to feel hungry.

''Hmm, I'll go to the nearest restaurant to eat something. I'm starving.'' Taekwoon mumbles and places a hand on his stomach. Taekwoon hasn't eaten ever since he started his shift, which started at about 6PM. And Taekwoon can't have diner before his shift starts either, because Taekwoon also works at a grocerystore at day. And Taekwoon isn't someone who has one job and relaxes at night. Taekwoon wants to be busy all day.

Taekwoon spots a small restaurant and decides to enter the restaurant, where he immediately is greeted by the hostess of the night. The hostess takes Taekwoon to a table for one and Taekwoon takes a seat, before the hostess walks to the front of the restaurant again to greet other customers. Taekwoon's table is at the window and Taekwoon looks outside to enjoy the view he has from here.

Taekwoon turns his face as soon as he sees a waiter standing next to his table and the waiter smiles as soon as Taekwoon looks at him.

''Goodevening and welcome at Seoul's. My name is Choi Eun Hi and I am your waiter for tonight. Would you like anything to drink already?'' the waiter smiled and handed Taekwoon the menu card. Taekwoon looked at the waiter and nodded, before he told the waiter what he would like to drink. The waiter writes it down on a small note and walks away, while Taekwoon looks on the menu to see what he would like to eat tonight. There are a lot of fish dishes on the menu, but Taekwoon doesn't want fish tonight. He was more craving for a chicken dish tonight. In the mean time, Eun Hi delivers the drink Taekwoon had ordered and walked away again when he saw Taekwoon hasn't made a decision yet.

After a few minutes, Taekwoon closed the menu card and placed it on the table. It didn't take long before Eun Hi arrived at his table again, asking if he had made a decision.

''Yes, I have. I'd like to have Seoul Hot River.'' Taekwoon responds and Eun Hi writes Taekwoon's order on the small note. Eun Hi takes the menu card from Taekwoon's table before walking away. Seoul Hot River consists of some grilled chicken with chili sauce and a ceasar salad. Taekwoon finds it funny that they name a dish like this Hot River, thank god he didn't gave names to these dishes. 

While waiting for his food, Taekwoon takes a sip from his drink and plays with his phone. Taekwoon has no idea how long he has to wait for his food, but oh well. He doesn't care.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 10 minutes, Eun Hi comes back with the dish Taekwoon had ordered. And boy, Taekwoon already wonders if he is going to complete this dish. He never had such a big plate like this before, but Taekwoon will try to eat as much as he can. 

''Enjoy your meal.'' Eun Hi said and walks away with a smile. Taekwoon grabs the chopsticks and starts his diner. Boy, he feels hungry. Maybe that hungry that he can eat the entire dish. 

During diner, his phone buzzes and Taekwoon answers the call.

''Hello?'' Taekwoon asks before he takes another bite of his dish.

''Goodevening Taekwoon, Wonshik here. I was wondering if I could meet you tomorrow. It's Saturday tomorrow and I was wondering if I could hangout with you, it's been a while since we met up.'' Wonshik answers on the other side of the phone. Wonshik is Taekwoon's friend since elementary school and they're also colleagues at the grocerystore.

''Yeah sure, I'd love to meet up with you. It indeed has been a while since we have done something together.'' Taekwoon responds and smiles. The last time the two friends have done something together, was 4 years ago. The two always promised to meet up often, but work is an obstacle.

''Where are you right now exactly? I can hear it's crowded in the background.'' Wonshik asks and Taekwoon looks into the restaurant. Wonshik is right, it's indeed crowded.

''I am at a restaurant right now. I just finished my shift at the nightclub and I was hungry, so I went to the nearest restaurant I set my eyes on.'' Taekwoon responds and takes another bite of his dish. Seoul Hot River tastes really good to be honest and looking at his place, Taekwoon is almost done with his dish. He never realised he ate so fast. He really should come back more often at this restaurant.

''Right. Well, I'll see you tomorrow.'' Wonshik says and ends the call. Taekwoon slides his phone back into his pocket and finishes his dish. Once he has finished, Taekwoon places the dirty chopsticks on the empty plate. Taekwoon feels like he is about to pop now, so he is done for tonight in terms of food.

''Did you enjoy your meal?'' Eun Hi asks and Taekwoon nods while Eun Hi takes the plate.

''That's good to hear, I will bring the bill to you within minutes.'' Eun Hi says and walks away. Taekwoon takes his wallet out of his pocket and waits for the waiter to come back with the bill.

After 2 minutes, the waiter returns with the bill and Taekwoon only has to pay ₩ 22.440 ($20). Taekwoon pays the bill and the waiter smiles before he thanks Taekwoon for his visit and walks away. Taekwoon gets up and leaves the restaurant. Taekwoon definitely will pay a visit to this restaurant more often, because this restaurant has amazing food and the service is also on top.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taekwoon walks around the corner and he suddenly feels a hand covering his mouth, while the other arm is wrapped around his waist.

''Don't say a word and don't you dare to attack me, because I will kill you.'' the unknown person says and drags Taekwoon with him into an alley. Taekwoon has no idea what to think, he only knows that he is terrified as heck. Who is this and why is he the victim?

Taekwoon is being pushed to the wall and he takes a deep breath, while two hands are cupping his face. Shivers run down Taekwoon's spine and bites his lip, why are these hands so cold? For how long is this person outside? Is this even a human? Taekwoon mentally slaps himself as he tries to shake off the thought of this person being inhuman, because only humans exist. Vampires and werewolves don't exist, or is this becoming a lie to Taekwoon?

The cold hands of this unknown creature slide down Taekwoon's torso and he pushes Taekwoon's head to the side, his neck being revealed. Taekwoon starts to breath faster as multiple thoughts run through his mind. He is panicking for sure, but he is also scared that he is going to die right here and right now.

''Hmm, you're so cute and the smell of your blood is irresistible. I want you to be mine.'' the young voice says and Taekwoon's heart is beating faster. What is this person up to? He's glad this person hasn't killed him yet, but when is this creature going to do so?

Without trying to protest, Taekwoon decides to wait to see what this person wants from him. And it doesn't take long before he feels lips pressed on his. The two hands go under Taekwoon's shirt and Taekwoon arches his back when the cold fingers touch his back. Oh dear, these fingers are incredibly cold. Taekwoon places his hands on the shoulders of this unknown creature and tries to push it away from him, but the grip on his back tightens. 

The unknown creature breaks the kiss and Taekwoon feels his hot breath in his neck a few seconds later.

''I want you to be mine, I want you so much. I can't resist you.'' Taekwoon starts to shiver when he hears this. Why does this creature want him so much? What does he like about Taekwoon? Taekwoon isn't sure, but he is terrified right now.

''W-What are you?'' Taekwoon stutters and he can feel his arms shaking in fear. A laugh is being heard and the grip on his back becomes even more tight.

''I'm a vampire honey.'' is the basic response Taekwoon gets. So this explains why his hands are so cold. Taekwoon still can't believe that a vampire has kidnapped him. Well, sort of. The vampire presses his lips on Taekwoon's skin and starts to kiss Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon closes his eyes in fear, while his heart is beating faster. He is freaking out, but he enjoys this for some reason. Why exactly? Taekwoon can't even explain it himself.

As soon as the fangs sink into Taekwoon's skin, Taekwoon screams and starts to cry. 

''Let me go, I don't wanna die yet!'' Taekwoon cries and tries to push the vampire away, without any success. This is the worst pain Taekwoon has ever felt in his entire life. He can't die right here, because he is going to meet Wonshik tomorrow. So, he can't make Wonshik feel worried. The vampire tightens his grip once again, making it harder for Taekwoon to breathe. Taekwoon tries to gasp for air, but it's becoming harder and harder for him.

The vampire pulls back when Taekwoon almost starts to feel weak and he holds Taekwoon tight against him. Feeling Taekwoon's heart beating against his chest, the vampire can't help but smile. He never cared for humans and he never cared for their heart which was beating. But with Taekwoon, it's different. The vampire would love to listen to Taekwoon's heartbeat forever. Taekwoon is the first human he ever cared for and Taekwoon will be the only human he ever cares for. If his heart would beat, it would beat as fast as Taekwoon's heart does now.

''I take you with me, you will be mine forever.'' the vampire says and sinks his fangs yet again into Taekwoon's skin. This time, Taekwoon doesn't feel the pain anymore. It's pleasure what he feels now. Taekwoon bites his lip and closes his eyes. He can't push the vampire off him, because he knows how dangerous that will be.

''You are mine forever, you only belong to me.'' the vampire says while he is drinking from Taekwoon's delicious blood.

Maybe they are meant for each other, maybe they were meant to be together...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N This is my very first one shot and I hope you guys like it. I will update irregularly and I might update this more than the other stories, but I'm not sure.