Scary blue hair (Nanwoo)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt: It's totally fine to goggle at a cute blue haired girl after you've hit her with your bag, right? 

 

It's one thing to believe in soulmates. It's another to completely ignore the calling and experiment.

 

Yeownoo is part of the former. The ring that swirls on her finger in light pink proves that at least her soulmate is somewhere waiting. Or, her soulmate is a part of the latter and the thought of that twists, tangles and burns her insides.

 

Today feels pretty normal as Yeownoo is solemnly walking down the street towards her job, birds are chirping, everything is loud. Like normal. But to be completely fair, when an mother duck is waddling across the road with babies behind her. Who can resist. Definitely not her.

 

The girl came to such a sudden halt that her bag flew out of her hands. She winced as it tumbled through the air, up and over her head. She winced even harder when an annoyed "The heck?" was spit out.

 

"Umm..." Yeownoo turned, nervousness invading her features.

 

"Listen, I'm having a SUPER bad day. A bag hitting me does not help. Okay?"

 

An absolutely fuming girl is standing behind her, Yeownoo can't figure out if it's the sunlight or just the pure fact that she's attractive is making her tongue dumb.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter