Rain and Soju (2na)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N. Idk, I like Sana being the victim, a lot of the times it's Mina so. Yeah.

 

 

The streets were nearly all bare as the heavy rain poured down in thick sheets. Only a few dared to try and use an umbrella to dash out.

 

Sana was the only one who was stumbling splashing through puddles, half drunk on a bottle of soju at 2 in the morning. The drunkenness wasn't exactly apparent by her demeanour, but rather warranted with, number one, why any person would be out at two, drenched and drunk. Number two, being that she was crouching in front of a convenience store with water on her cheeks that wasn't rain. Oh. Also the fact that she was holding a soju bottle.

 

I love you. 

 

No.

 

This was not happening. Definitely not. Sana determinedly wiped off her cheeks and pushed herself up, wobbling only a tiny bit. Apparently, her alcohol tolerance had gotten better from that night a few weeks ago; the night were things crashed and burned.

 

The bottle flew around loosely in her hand, making Sana wonder if she should tighten up the grab before it fell, smashing open and slicing her skin.

 

Whatever, who cares. It's not like you haven't been hurt before. The girl tightened her fist, pressing the bottle to her chest to make sure it doesn't break. Though perhaps she was holding on too tightly.

 

Doesn't matter.

 

As she stood there, the screams of wheels made their own sound above the rain. It doesn't make the pain go away, but after a split second, Sana wondered why there was pain in the beginning.

 

Give up.

 

That seems the way to go. Don't be heroic. Give up once in a while, let someone else take the prize.

 

Sana stumbed as she bumped into a bin. Somehow thinking on her feelings cleared up foggy bits of her mind and the girl threw the bottle away.

 

It clanged dully, and Sana wondered if she might get sick in all of this pouring rain. Her leather jacket is holding up the best it possibly can without letting in too much water but it still isn't the best to be crouching next to a trashbin.

 

If you're sick, you can avoid her.

 

But then the entire ring of friends would burst in and she would be there with all of her sparkly glory. A few weeks ago, Sana wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter