Meant to be? (Sinrin)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​

 

(Prompt; The aftermath of a hot leather jacket wearing girl and the school sweetheart. 

 

It's only after Yerin got off of her lap, does Sinb even consider why the school sweetheart even dared to come in within a twenty feet radius of a less then popular student as herself.

 

"I'll see you later then?" Yerin's smile make her stomach twist violently.

 

She can only reply with a weak 'maybe' after a few seconds. The school would most definitely hate her from now on if news of a temperamental student hooking up with Jung Yerin came out.

 

"After all of that, I would've assumed that we were closer then just a maybe."

 

Sinb shrugged, adjusting herself quickly, "I don't know, it's hard to speak when you're graced with such a pretty person." She added her trademark smirk.

 

When normally the look of slight annoyance on the blonde gave Sinb a feeling of amusement, it just made her even more nervous then before and she shuffled in her leather jacket.

 

"Well then, see you tomorrow, Miss Sassy." Yerin retorted, winking easily and inconspicuously straightened her collar over a bright red mark.

 

Sinb watched as Yerin darted out of the art room. She doesn't even do art. All she wanted to do was annoy the heck out of everyone, like always. But no, Sinb wasn't exactly expecting to get cornered by the slightly admired Yerin (Eunha would like to point out its really a crush).

 

And no, she wasn't expecting to be kissing her a few minutes later.

 

Then again, she never expects anything.
With a quick scrape of all of her emotions,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter