Together (2na)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Mina's mind was mixed with alcohol. Not enough for drunkenness, but enough to be slightly off.

 

She didn't know how she ended up here, whether it was her friends dragging her here or the endless studying that piled up (even a straight A student broke sometimes).

 

A noise made her turned, it was the light sound of laughter. The pretty laughter that was musical and hummed. The source was a tall, blond girl, features sharp and beautiful.

 

Mina blinked a few times before she realised that she had lifted her hand and ordered a drink for the pretty girl that had sat next to her.

.

 

She didn't know how she got here.

 

Here being an apartment room, and with the pretty girl who's name was Sana and who was pushing her against the wall, occupying the time by pressing bruising kisses to anywhere she could reach.

 

Mina could only let out whimpers, fingers speedily finding their way underneath the other's shirt and making red lines when Sana bite at her collarbone.

 

 

The next few hours sped by in a haze, all Mina remembered was a certain pain as Sana pressed in, and she didn't say anything about it being her first, being awkward and Sana was too hot as she had whispered light things in her ear, leaving behind a red-faced and panting Mina.

 

Mina woke up to a warm body behind her and everything hit her at the same time; her head hurt, light was shining in her eyes, and when she turned around, she was met with the smiling face of Sana.

 

"Hey Princess," Sana said, quiet and raspy.

 

"You know this probably won't work."

 

Her brain had tugged the words out of Mina's mouth, the rationality of herself nearly pushed down by the steady pulse of her heart (it's been a long time since Mina's been this calm).

 

Sana sighed and nuzzled deeper in Mina's arms, "Why can't this just be simple? We're both hot and in a bed together." She tried to reason.

 

Turning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter