Twenty One – True Colors

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty One – True Colors

Song – 4MINUTE (포미닛) – Hate (싫어)

                                                                 

Female Dormitory

After gets back from surveying for materials that I will used for the competition; Summer Fashion Show, I quickly get to my room before I found something more surprising. Jisoo approaches me and hands me a bouquet of sunflower. Sunflower?

Lisa: Hey, what’s up with this surprise? Sunflower? How sweet of you.

I receive the flower from her and when I was about to hug her as I was so grateful because I can’t believe that Jisoo actually really being so romantic; then she said something more surprising.

Jisoo (avoid my hug and smirk): Erghh this is not from me. Someone left this flower in front of the door and only left a card stating it’s for you; but it doesn’t stated from whom.

Lisa (a kind of confused): But who will gives me flower? Even more specific, this is sunflower!

Jisoo: This must be from your secret admire. Ah! I know this must be from Jungkook sunbae!

Lisa: No way! How could he knows that I like sunflower? He could just give me rose like any other guy will give to their loved one. But why sunflower? I don’t think this is from Jungkook sunbae.

Jisoo: I don’t even know you like sunflower. Hahahahha. Yes, this is kind of weird. But you should just be happy after all. Someone gives you flower and guess what I got today? I get a long nag from all of our seniors. They said that we don’t deserve to be fashion student! Tskkk, just because we don’t go to that stupid occasion last week……(and Jisoo continues babbling and ranting about her day)

I’m actually don’t really care if anyone might want to give me flower but it is so weird. I started to love sunflower after I married Taehyung 15 years ago and not earlier than that. I started to love sunflower because~

(Lisa’s past memories) – July 2003

It just a few days after I married Taehyung and everything is seems so perfect. Taehyung said today he wants to bring me to somewhere special. I look at the person next to me carefully; my lovely handsome husband. A guy that I’m willing to sacrifice everything just for him.

After we’ve travelling for some times, we stop. He asks me to get off the car carefully and he puts on blindfold on me. I can only see darkness at this moment. He holds my hands and walks me to a place where only he knows where he is going.

Then again, we stop. He opens the blindfold and whispers in my ears softly.

“Open your eyes.”

I open my eyes slowly and I saw a very large garden filled with sunflowers everywhere. This is so beautiful.

“This is so beautiful, honey.” I quickly hug him and kiss his cheeks. He blushes as I kiss him.

“I know that you’re sacrificing a lot for me. I want to be like a sunflower; so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the sunlight. Even when I lost my way, I will eventually find you again and again because you’re always be my sunlight, Lisa. I love you.”

He looks at me and kiss me on my lips deeply. I close my eyes and enjoy the softness of his lips. What can be wrong from all of these? I will love sunflowers just like how I love Taehyung.

(Back to new Lisa)

No way. It can’t be from Taehyung right? But why he has to gives me sunflower? This is not the time yet. When we were date before he always send me with roses and never ever he gives me sunflower, and he just changed after the marriage. There is something wrong with this that I couldn’t figure out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

26 March 2003 (Wednesday) – After lunch hour

It is Wednesday – I should go to my study group session, but I don’t really feel like going. First, because I’m so not in mood to open a book and study; and second I don’t want to meet with that guy, Jungkook. I promise Ji Eun to not meet him again, so I have to keep my promise. But rumors already spread about me having a big crush on Jungkook and he must already heard about it. He must feel super uncomfortable with that rumors. I hope that both of us will stop interacting with each other. That is the best solution.

I got into the room where we are supposed to meet. There is only Namjoon and Seokjin inside at this moment. Thanks God, Jungkook is still not here. I take a seat next to Namjoon and greets both of them. They smile to me. They actually treat me pretty cool considering that I am the only girl in this group. I really hope they are actually like me being here – and do not hate me for any reason.

“Lisa, have you take your lunch yet?” Seokjin asks me while he takes a big bite of his onigiri; riceball.

“Yes. I already have my lunch. You should enjoy your lunch too, Seokjin~”

“Ye..Ye..” His mouth full with foods while he tried to answer me.

“Why don’t you eat too Namjoon?”

“Oh, I already have my lunch earlier with Jungkook.”

I gulp my saliva as he mentions the name of Jungkook. I don’t know why but that name is really make me nervous right now. I don’t really know how to avoid him. Should I just ignore him? Pretending that he is not here when he comes and just do my thing without looking at him. Should I do that? Maybe I should do that.

Not long after that, Kwangsoo and Hoseok gets into the room with a very happy face while they are laughing their off. They are really like a fun guys. I really want to be fun like that too. But considering that I am already turn into an ahjumma, I don’t think I can laugh and do freely like Kwangsoo and Hoseok did.

“Lisa, ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter