Four - Rewrite My Future

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four – Rewrite My Future

Song – Wanna One - Beautiful

_____________________________________________________________________________________

March 2005 (Memory of Lisa’s past) - Seoul Bamdokkaebi Night Market

I walk with the person I love the most; Taehyung. It has been two years of our marriage and everything is always fun and games for us. We fight a lot but we will get to each other not long after. I only have Taehyung at this moment. We live in a small apartment with only Taehyung works as a computer service expert at a small company. We don’t have much money this moment in time but we are happy with whatever we have now.

We walk pass food stall and stop at one of Taehyung favorite food stall – Japchae. Taehyung loves street food that’s why we always come by during weekend to get his favorite food.

“You know what I love most?” Taehyung asks me while he gets a bite of his food.

“Japchae!”

“No.”

“Kimchi?”

“Hahahaha. No.”

“Ahhh. I thought you always love Japchae and Kimchi I made.”

“I love all that but there is one thing I really love.”

“What? Ohhh I know, you love soju.”

“No!”

“Okay, I really don’t want to guess anymore.”

“I love you the most.” He says that while whispers in my ears before he slowly bites my ears.

It giggles me the most when he does that. I stop him with a kiss.

“I hope you can eat as much as I can, so you will look a pig. So I can eat you every day and you will look extra cute.”

“You wish. If I look like pig, you will love me more?”

“Of course, you will look so cute.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

March 2003 (The new Lisa) – Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design, Seoul National University

 

I don’t know why every time I look at Taehyung, I really want to call him ‘Pig Cheater’ but I must look really weird if I did this. I lose my entire mood when I saw Taehyung just now. I really want to forget about him.

“Jisoo, what are we going to do after class today?”

“Why do you ask as if you don’t know?”

“What? What are we doing?”

“We have a mee…mee..mee..meeting.” She says that while she dances and sings.

“Meeting? We’re meeting boys?” I am so excited. I can meet new people in my life. I can take this chance to forget about that piggy Taehyung.

“What is wrong with you? What are you happy about? You have me.” Bambam looks so annoyed with me being happy meeting another guy. Bambam is surely a protective brother to me since we were kids.

The three of us have different class at this time. So we all go in separate way. As I was about to get another steps to get into the class, someone passed me and help me open the door. I look at the person and when I was about to thank him, I stop for a while.

Wait. This is Jungkook – the famous senior who every girl in this campus has a crush on.  He even becomes one of the most famous fashion designers in the future, but he never gets married to anyone even after those years. Oh wait! I remember now. He used to ask me for a date before.

(Meanwhile Lisa from the past)

Me, Jisoo and Bambam are just finished our late night study at the library. The three of us are about to get out to get fresh air and some soju. It has been so long before the three o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter