Nineteen – The Project

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen – The Project

Song - SURAN (수란) - 1+1=0 (Feat.DEAN)

 

25 March 2003 (Tuesday) - Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design

Lisa’s POV

Prof Chun calls me and other contestant of the upcoming Summer Fashion Show to her office. There are only 5 students total. I can’t believe I am here – along with four other seniors. Well I am the only freshman here. I am so excited.

Prof Chun: So, do you know what should you do for this fashion show?

There is no answer from any of us. I don’t want to answer anything – because simply I don’t know the answer. Prof Chun sighs as she knew all of us might fck up this event.

Prof Chun: Do you know anything about this event after all?

One of them, which I don’t know her name yet is answering her.

“Summer Fashion Show is a show that will be hold during Summer Festival. Every faculty will have so many activities to done, and one of the activities that our faculty will do every year is fashion show.”

Wow. I know that too.

Prof Chun: Thanks for the answer. So, before that I would love to congratulate all of you because you all have the best design so far to compete for this competition. This is one stage that will open your opportunities to show your talent in front of relevant and popular fashion designer out there who will also be invited to this activities.

I am speechless. I thought Summer Fashion Show is just for fun, but there is something greater than that. That’s why every year only the best can compete in this fashion show.

Prof Chun: So basically, I want you guys to create your outfit based on your sketch idea, and find your right model and I give you all exactly a month from now. Can you guys do this?

All of us: Yes, prof.

But I can’t. I don’t know if I can do this in a short time. I need help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I quickly meet Jisoo at the cafeteria after the meeting. I want her to be my model – because she is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes upon.

Lisa (lean my body on her just to be a little kiddy around her): Jisoo-ya~ Can you be my model for the upcoming Summer Fashion show? Please

I tried my best to make a bunny sympathy face just to get her attention. I know she really loves my bunny face. Uhuhuhu

Jisoo: Nope. I don’t want.

Lisa: Why? Why?

Jisoo: Ask Ji Eun unnie to be your model.

Lisa: What da….?

Jisoo: Hahahahahahaha. Just kidding.

Lisa: Ya!! It is not funny to mention her name. She is so scary.

Jisoo: I know. That’s why. But don’t you think you should make up with her and you know tried to - kind of apologize.

Lisa: Why I should even say sorry to her? It is not my fault if Jungkook is my groupmate. She is supposed to be more matured than that.

Jisoo: Lisa, you know how scary she can be right? She even tried to fail you. Luckily I got your back.

Lisa: So, what should I do?

Jisoo: First, tell Jungkook about what happen.

Lisa: No. It will make things worse. She is a friend of Jungkook, and if Jungkook knew how bad she is, Jungkook might cut their friendship and she might hates me more.

Jisoo: Oh my God, why everything is so complicated?

Lisa: Let’s stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter