Twenty Four – She’s really Hate Me?

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Four – She’s really Hate Me?

Song - 빅스LR (VIXX LR) - Beautiful Liar

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Female Dormitory

Lisa’s POV

“Lisa, what happen to you?” Jisoo looks as panic as she can see how miserable I look right now.

“I hurt my ankle, my knees and my hands are bleeding. Ahhhhh” I’m whining as soon as I get inside the room. I want Jisoo to know how bad my day is.

“I’ll get the first aid. How this happen?” Chaeyoung approaches me with a concern face. I don’t know that she’s here too.

“Do you get hit when you get back here from your date?” Jisoo makes her own assumption.

“Ya! I just fell.”

“So, how’s the date goes?” Chaeyoung looks so interested to know more about the date more than my wound right now.

“Ya! I’m hurt so much right now. There might be not bleeding much, but the wound needs to be scrubbed and cleaned to avoid infection, you know~.”

Chaeyoung quickly take the cotton from the first aid clean my wound and use saline solution to disinfect the scratch. Then later Jisoo takes the bandage and slowly wrap it around my hands and knees.

Chaeyoung hits me in my shoulder.

“Ya! Stop make us worry arasso! And what the hell with you not talking to me for almost two weeks. Are we fighting?”

Ah! I really forget that I don’t talk to Chaeyoung since the last group date with Taehyung. Wow~ it is too long.

“Sorry, well, you know, I’m just busy.”

“Busy, my . Ya! Lisa! How’s your date and how can you come back like this.”

“Okay, I know that you guys are so concern about me. Okay, let me start with…..”

Then I continue telling them all the things happen at the restaurant, about how I left my bag, and how Jungkook gave me piggyback ride to the dorm; except I don’t really mention about Bobby’s part to them because I just feel lazy to explain more.

“Wow. What a night Lisa~ Daebak.” Jisoo looks amazed with my story. Well, I think it is one long day after all.

“Obviously, Jungkook likes you Lisa!” I don’t expect to hear that from Chaeyoung.

“Huh? No way~ he just feel sorry to me.”

“No way would a guy run to you just because they worried about you if they don’t have any feeling towards you.” Chaeyoung makes me feel blush all of sudden with her assumption.

Seriously, is it true that Jungkook might like me?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

1 April 2003 (Tuesday) - Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design

I don’t know what will happen to me today. I’m scared to be honest; I don’t know what to say if I met Ji Eun or should I just give her a go-by when I see her? I get into Clothing Construction Basics class. I take a seat next to Bambam. He looks gloomy today.

“Hey, Bambam. What’s happen?”

“Nothing.”

I don’t know what happen to him but I don’t like when he says nothing to me as he just want to keep secret from me.

“Ya! Just tell me please~”

“Lisa~”

He pauses for a while. He looks at me and take a deep breath.

“Why you always put yourself in trouble and make me worry?” Huh? Where is this coming from?

“What do you mean?”

“Stop with your blind date and start looking at the person close to you. You don’t have to be so blind. Look around you, there are so many people love you and accept you just the way you are. Stop looking for other guy.”

Bambam is so serious right now. He even lectures me inside the class – thanks God Prof Byun is still not here.

“Bambam, stop worries about me. I know what I do. I don’t even like that guy. I don’t want to fall in love right now after all. I have my goal. I want to be a fashion designer, so no one can stop me from being one.”

Bambam looks at me and smiles. I like it when he smiles and stop being worried about me.

“Promise me, no more blind date or any group date. Arasso?~”

“Ye~ye~ Arasso.”

I even make a pinky promise with Bambam. He surely tries hard to protect me. Thanks Bambam~ As Prof Byun is already get inside the class, we cut off the conversation and continues to put on our full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter