Nine – The Chicken Culprit

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine – The Chicken Culprit

Song - Bolbbalgan4 - Galaxy (우주를 줄게)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook’s POV

Fashion Design Department’s Reference Library Building

I heard scream over and over. I think this game is all done. Maybe I should leave. After a few steps, I saw someone is coming to my way – wait that is that weird girl, Lisa. Is she the last contestant? I can’t believe can she can get through all the obstacles. She is somehow braver than her look.

“How I can find one tiny little piece of fking red sticker on so many books in here?” She is getting angry. She even speaks out loud when she displeased.

“Haha” Ouch. I giggle a little bit louder.                         

Suddenly I hear she talks again. But this time, she summons the ghost to help her out. What a funny girl.

“Hey, ghost, if you know where the senior puts the book, can you help me out?”

Maybe I should help her out. I quickly reach out my pen and write the clue on it before I stick the note on my mask. I put the mask on the floor near the book shelf that holds the book that she has been looking for.

Not long after that, I hear she said thanks to the ghost. If only she knows I am the one who help her this time. I am waiting for her behind the book shelf to make sure she gets the book safely. But then, out of blue, her leg slips from the ladder and make she lose her body balance. She is about to fall off. I quickly run to her and catch her from the ground.

I sprained my ankle when I run to catch her. It is really pain actually. But I have to look cool.

“Hahaha why are you here, Jungkook?” Well. I have to keep you from dangerous. That’s why.

“Don’t you suppose to thank me first?” I really don’t know how to answer her, so I give her another question.

“Ye, ye, thank you”

Suddenly, the ladder that stands next to her is falling on my already injured leg. What an unlucky day.  I can’t show her I am in pain. I tried to look cool as ever. Suddenly she gets down and nags on me. I don’t even focus on whatever she talks about. I look on her face, she’s actually really beautiful when she was nagging.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

19 March 2003 – Thursday Party Bar, Seoul

Lisa’s POV

“Fashion is a way of life”

All the fashion design major students are chanting our department motto with passion and full spirit. Being fashion design major student is really cool. We can even create our own outfit to go and we will put on whatever we feel relevant on us.

“I never thought Lalisa would succeed. Waahhh she’s amazing.” I am so happy that people are complimenting me and appreciate my hard work here.

“Lalisa! Lalisa! Lalisa!” They are all cheering for my name. I can’t believe I become a hero in this new life. I never feel so popular in life.

“Awwwwwwww, ghosts aren’t scary. People are scarier. Marriage is even more frightening.”

“Woahhhhhhh” They even overawed for my silly speech. I even mention about marriage. Aigoo, ahjumma be careful when you talk.

I look directly ahead and I saw Jungkook is having his drink. He must still in pain right?  There are methods to reduce pain and swelling. I take off my seat and walk to the kitchen counter.

“Can I have a dry clean towel and a pack of ice? There is an injured person here.” I asked the worker in a manner way. Not long after that, the worker come back to me and hands me the items that I need.

“Here, miss.”

“Thank you.”

I covered the ice pack with the clean absorbent towel; this is has to be done to prevent our body from frostbite if the body contact directly with the ice. I walk back to the group of people and approach Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter