Eleven – Run Away From Him

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven – Run Away From Him

Song – Girls' Generation SNSD (소녀시대) – Run Devil Run

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa’s POV

20 March 2003 - Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design

“Ya, Lisa! Where are you last night? Do you spend your night on the road last night?”

Great. I don’t even know what to answer Jisoo right now. Should I tell her the truth?

“Jisoo, if I tell you this, will you keep it as a secret?” I really hope Jisoo will not tell anyone about what happen last night. After all, I don’t think Jungkook will like if I told anyone about last night.

“Okay. I will not tell anyone. You really make me curious right now.”

“I slept at Jungkook’s apartment last night?”

“WHAT? JUNGKOOK’S APART….” Jisoo scream out loud the secret I want her to keep. I quickly close with my hands.

She looks at me in disbelief. She must have so much to ask me at this moment but luckily Prof Chun get into the class to save me from answering tons of questions for now.

“I will ask you after class.” She looks at me and threat to tell her for more explanation. I really don’t know how to start because I don’t even remember what happen last night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I can’t even focus on the class. There are so many things inside my head right now. I can only hear Prof Chun’s voice but none of her lecture gets into my brain. Why am I end up at Jungkook’s house last night? I need more explanation from Jungkook. I should ask him on our way to class, but I was so ashamed to even say a word to him. Arghhh I don’t care anymore. I will run away whenever I meet him after this. Let’s not meet him anymore.

“Okay class, I want all of you to personally meet me tomorrow between 9 to 11 in my office and hands me personally your sketch for your project. Anyone who is unable to meet me tomorrow will automatically get an F for this subject.”

“Yes, prof.”

Sketch? I need to hand on sketch? What sketch? I should be more focus in the class duhh!

“Jisoo, what kind of sketch does Prof Chun want us to hand over?”

“Ya Lisa! Are you even in the class?”

“Hehehe” I can only smile hopelessly at this moment.

“We have to sketch a summer outfit idea and hand it to Prof Chun. That’s all. She just wants to see our idea.”

“Oh.” I remember now. All this idea will be used for upcoming Summer Fashion Show on May. Last time I sent my sketch, she really hate my idea and even told me to quit fashion major. I’m so scared to try for the second time now.

“Let’s go to cafeteria. Hey Lisa! You owe me one story arasso! Tell me everything on the way to café.”

“Ye. Ye”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

College of Human Ecology Cafeteria

“Seriously? How all of this can happen?” Jisoo sounds so surprise as I told her everything happen last night – not everything as I can’t remember most of the event.

“Promise me. Don’t tell anyone – even Bambam. I don’t want him to know this.”

“Arasso. Ah! I’m so jealous of you. Jungkook oppa still like you even you reject him before.”

“Oh about that – he actually never like me. It’s just a misunderstanding.”

Out of sudden, there is someone sit next to me and join our conversation.

“Who says I never like you?”

Jungkook? Why he’s here? What he meant by that? Yesterday he told me that he doesn’t like me and asks me to not to get friendly around him, but what is wrong with him today? I don’t get him.

“Gosh, sunbae, you must be troubled because of Lisa. Hahaha. It was the first time she’s been asked out by a man.” Jisoo tried to make me sound so old-fashioned and stupid. Stop Jisoo.

“It wasn’t like that.” I tried to tell the truth to Jisoo.

“What?” Jisoo looks so confused at this point.

“He didn’t ask me out.” I smile so awkward while I said that to Jisoo in front of Jungkook sunbae.

He puts his hand on the table and sighs.

“I didn’t ask her out. I’m flirting with her.” He looks at me in a way I couldn’t even understand. His word was so different between yesterday and today. What actually happen last night that make him change like this?

Jisoo looks at me with open so wide indicates she was so shock with the confession. That was a fake confession! Is he tried to look good in front of my friend?

“Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter