Twenty Seven - A Chance

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Seven

Song - CIKI - OFFONOFF 춤

_____________________________________________________________________________________

11 April 2003 (Friday) – Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design, Seoul National University

Lisa’s POV

My medical leave period is already over. I have to go to class and be a student again. I feel so excited that I can meet people again but I feel so lazy at the same time. Jisoo and Chaeyoung really treat me like a princess while I was sick. Now that I already get better, they really treat me like how they normally treat me. No more cuddling and no more baby treatment.

I get into the class; shoot, I have the same class with Jungkook today. I really don’t know what to do if I meet him today. I quickly get a seat and trying so hard to be camouflage; hiding to be exact so that Jungkook will not realize me.

While I make every effort to be chameleon to avoid Jungkook, then I realize someone just take a seat next to me; this must be Jennie.

“Jennie~” I slowly turn my head and look at Jennie; but what a twist that the person next to me is not Jennie but campus famous heartthrob, Jeon Jungkook! Why he is always make a surprise entrance?

“Oh, I’m not Jennie. It’s me, your golden sunbae.”

I look at him and smirk. What the hell is that?

“Hahaha, sunbae, I don’t know that you’re here. This is Jennie’s spot.” I trying my best to push him out in a good word without hurting him.

“Oh, I see. But I think Jennie is already get a seat over there.” Jungkook points his finger at Jennie who already sit next to Kai; her crush. Since when they get close?

*I wrote this chapter when Jennie was still in a relationship with Kai. My Jenkai ship T_T*

I can’t even blink my eyes while looking at how happy Jennie is while she sits next to Kai. How dare she left me alone in this class? This is my first day coming back to class after the accident and now she left me alone with Jungkoook? Jennie was not even visit me while I was in hospital.

“Since the seat is empty, I can sit here?”

“Why not~” I answer him in a very awkward tone because this is so uncomfortable. I am aware that whenever I am nervous, I will covered and scratched my neck

“Since you didn’t come to class for almost a week, don’t you need help to catch up the syllabus?”

“Oh, I really have to catch up. Maybe I can ask Namjoon and Seokjin to help me. They are my studygroup mate after all.”

“I see. But, you know, I’m free to help you.”

“Thanks for the offer sunbae. I will think about it.”

As the class is started, I keep on looking at the front even though none of the lecture get inside my mind at this rate. My eyes is looking at whatever in front of me, but my mind is thinking at the person who sits next to me right now.

Suddenly Ji Eun pop up in my memory; where is she? I know that she is suspended now after what she done to me. But she is gone. She runs away from this world like she vanish in one night. I hate her but what happen to her? I think I should ask Jungkook after the class ends.

(After the class)

“Jungkook sunbae~” I slowly call him out before he left.

“Ye?” He looks at me while he smiles.

Erghh his smile is so cute!

“Do you know what happen to Ji Eun?”

“Oh, about that, I don’t really know where she is, but….I think she might need time to face reality now.”

“She’s gone so sudden. I mean….”

“I think it is better that she is not here right? So we can get closer?”

“..…” Why he is so blunt and honest? He is so innocently straightforward.

“So, Lisa….do you already make up your mind about me?”

“Sunbae, I think we should….”

“Move slower? Start again?”

How he can read my min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter