Twenty Three – It is Not That Bad Actually

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Three – It is Not That Bad Actually

Song BTS (방탄소년단) - Just One Day

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa’s POV

Arghhhhh what should I do right now. I can’t go back to that restaurant after all the chaos that I created there. After all, there is not much inside my bag. I should just let it go. Ah, but my phone is in there too. I don’t want to get back there. Maybe I can get back tomorrow. I’ll just get home for now. I continue walking to the university. It is just ½ kilometers for me to get to the dorm from here.

Crack! Suddenly, I don’t know where is all my luck gone – One of my high heels is broken; the left one and I fall. As I used my hand for support, I accidently fall on my wrist and hands. Arghhhh! It is hurt. I scratch my knees and palms of my hands are bleeding. Even so, I even almost fall on my chin, luckily it’s not hurt there.

I lift myself up and I feel so hopeless. Tears coming out from my eyes non-stop. I scream out loud.

“What is wrong with my life? Haven’t I already hit rock bottom?!?! How could I fall even deeper?”

I stand up and my ankle hurts like hell.

“Kim Jennie, you’re a dead meat. I may not forget you even you if you give me a month’s worth of meal ticket!!”

Meanwhile

Bobby’s POV

I can’t believe I create a new record today that I get fired not long after 2 hours of working on my first day of work. I look at the bag that the manager gave to me; this is Lisa’s. That girl is so something. Suddenly I can hear a ringtone coming from the bag. There is phone inside here?

I answer the call without check on the caller name.

“Lisa~”

“No, this is not Lisa. I’m her boyfriend.” Hehehehe this is fun. I don’t know if this person going to believe me or not.

“Can I talk to her?”

“No. She left her phone to me.”

“Oh, if that so, can you tell her that I call her”

“Maybe. Who are you?”

“Jungkook.”

Jungkook? Damn. Am I just make a mistake just now?

“By the way, this is me Bobby, your b-r-o-t-h-e-r”

“What? Bobby? I don’t know that you’re already back to Seoul.”

“I just get back.”

“Dad doesn’t know you’re back. Don’t you think you should call him first? He keeps asking me about you. It’s so annoying.”

“I’m not getting anything from him. So why should I report to him that I’m in Seoul.”

“You don’t seem to have change at all.”

“Since when did you care enough to call me?”

“I don’t care. I’m not calling you, this is Lisa’s phone.”

. I forgot that this is Lisa’s.

“Ha! Is that so?”

“Oh since you’re back, keep your eyes on your sister. I don’t want to deal with both of your troubles.”

“It seems Hyoyeon is just doing fine. She will get her job soon, and she will not make any trouble”

“I don’t care. I want to let you know that I still help you and your sister because of my dad. I can only be charitable at some limit. I don’t want to waste money like this.”

Is this guy is bullshtting to me right now? What’s up with his money and things? I can’t stand his cocky side.

“Hey, thanks for taking care of my sisters. But don’t we all family? So what’s up with you bullshtting about money? I have my part too as his son.”

“Nah~ money is not the issue. Don’t you still get it? I felt sorry for you until now, but I don’t want to waste my energy on you and your sister.”

“You felt sorry? Jerk, you haven’t change at all. Thinks that you are all that.”

“You’re right. I don’t change. Anyway, get you act straight.”

“Hmph”

 

 

“Where is Lisa now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter