Seven – Cry like Nobody's Watching

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven – Cry like Nobody's Watching

Song – Ailee – I Will Go to You Like the First Snow

_____________________________________________________________________________________

18 March 2003 (The new Lisa) - Club Bound, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

The club is developing with a high-energy; evolves with high-end dance parties. Seeing those young kids dance freely, make me feel so happy. The club is so classy with stylish interior design combined with its cozy interior, creating the perfect environment for all of us to enjoy the music.

“I can’t believe I’m in a club with you. What’s gotten into you?” Jisoo asks me as this is the first time ever I have a chance to get into a night club with her.

“When else am I going to come here?”

“We have to live today like it’s our last. Let’s go dance. It’s a techno song” Jisoo pushes me to the middle of the dance floor to dance to the music.

We got to the dance floor and dance like nobody’s watching. I have so much fun tonight. Finally, I feel so young again. When I was about to have fun, I saw someone I don’t really want to see – Taehyung. Why he always at the place I went?

“Hey, Taehyung. What are you doing here?” Jisoo tried to be friendly with him.

“Hey Jisoo.” Jimin greets Jisoo. Of course, Jimin will always be by Taehyung’s side forever.

“Do you want to have a drink together with us?” Taehyung offers us to have a drink with him. I really want to say no, but I know Jisoo really loves invitation.

“It’s our pleasure.” Jisoo accept his invitation. It’s your pleasure, Jisoo, and obviously not me.

We got into a room. They even already prepare the table with so many branded liquors. They know what they’re doing.

“Hey Jisoo. It looks like you’re a weak drinker. Girl needs to be a weak drinker, you know.” Jimin openly tried to provoke Jisoo. Haha. He’s wrong.

“You can challenge me anytime you want.” Jisoo accepts Jimin challenge with a big smile because she knows she can win this easy. 

They both fill in two big bowls with hard liquor and each of them gets their own bowl of liquor. Jisoo is actually one heavy drinker. She can’t get drunk with that amount of booze.  Jimin, on the hand, is almost gets down after the half of the bowl. He stops drinks and waving a white flag. I can’t believe I laugh again watching this stupid side of Jimin.

I don’t know why I feel like I’ve been watching all time. Oh . I forget I am in the same room with Taehyung. I look at him watching me. I feel so uncomfortable right now. I gulp down the hard liquor on the bottle as fast as I can. I drink in anger. I feel so irritated whenever I saw Taehyung. My head can’t handle any of this firewater anymore.

I can’t control my body. I feel so sleepy but I feel energetic at the same time. I laugh so laud all of sudden.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha” I don’t know why I laugh like that. But I feel everything happen in life is so funny.

“Ya Taehyung!” I called out the person I hate the most. I saw he smirks on me.

“What is your problem?” I ask him in anger.

He doesn’t even give me any answer. I am so annoyed with him and his arrogant face.

“I don’t want to get involve with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter