Thirty - Who is She?

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty – Who is she?

Song – NUEST W (뉴이스트 W) - IF YOU (있다면)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

                15 April (Tuesday) - College of Human Ecology Cafeteria

Lisa’s POV

It is already lunch hour and I can’t contain my hunger anymore. I quickly walk to cafeteria and almost left Jisoo and Chaeyoung behind.

“Why so hurry Lisa? They will never run out of food.” Jisoo laughs as she sees how I look so desperate tried to get my lunch meal.

As I was about to find a table for us, I stop. I see something that I can’t believe my eyes. What? That girl? The same girl?

Flashback comes to my mind like a bullet train.

“Woah look at that Taehyung guy~ last night he came to you like he really in love with you but today he already have a lunch date with a new girl. What a player.” Chaeyoung said that when she also spotted Taehyung has a lunch with a girl.

“Relax girl. Don’t just jump into conclusion. She might be his classmate just like when Lisa and Jungkook have a lunch together last week right?” Jisoo tried to make a positive conclusion out of this sight but wait, is she tried to mock me?

I don’t care if Taehyung tried to move on and find another girl or whatsoever. But there is something play on my mind right now because the girl with him is the same girl that I found out was making out with Taehyung from the future. She is the one that ruin my marriage. I am not mistaken. That girl! She’s already set her eyes on my Taehyung for 15 years? Wait! So that’s mean Taehyung already knows and might love this girl for 15 years too? Wait! So that’s mean Taehyung never love me after all?

I don’t want to make any assumption right now but my heart already broke into pieces. I understand if Taehyung stop loving me if I look ugly and fat in the future but he cheats on me from the very beginning? Is there any love for me after all?

“Guys, I don’t think I am hungry. So, I will go to the studio and continue my work.” I left the cafeteria while two of them looks as confused as ever.

Tears coming out from my eyes like a heavy rain. I run and run as fast as I can to avoid people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I take a seat at the bench near the park. People rarely go to this park during lunch hour and it is quite and calm at the moment. I tried to calm my mind but I can’t. I feel so sad that there are so many questions keep pop out of my mind. I want to ask Taehyung but he surely can’t answer me anything because this is the past. I am the only one who come here from the future and not Taehyung.

I keep on wiping off the tears coming from my eyes. Out of blue, a message is coming to my phone.

From: Golden Sunbae

Are you at the café right now?

Jungkook? Why he texts me so sudden?

I’m at the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter