Twelve – The Past That I Still Can’t Forget

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve – The Past That I Still Can’t Forget

Song – Taeyeon – Rain

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa’s POV

20 March 2003 (the new Lisa) – Girl Dormitory – 2.00 pm

5 hours before the appointment with Jungkook

I got to finish this summer outfit idea sketch before I meet with Jungkook. I really don’t want to get a rejection from Prof Chun this time. I look at my older sketch that I already made from the past. Ergh, no wonder Prof Chun rejected this sketch before.

This is a good opportunity for me to redeem my dignity this time. I will show Prof Chun what is the future outfit will look like. I have seen the future, so this is my advantage to make this possible. Well, I still remember Karl Lagerfeld’s Spring/Summer 2018 collection. All of his idea is remarkable. But, if I choose something from year 2018, that will looks so futuristic. Should I take a look something from 2007 to 2010?

Oh! I remember the Spring Summer 2007 Collection from Peter Ingwersen. For me his outfit during London Fashion Week runway is so phenomenal and sensational. Should I take a bit from his idea? I pull out pencils and notebook to start my sketching. I start with create a croquis; basic drawing of a model pose. Then, I illustrate my design with the inspiration from Peter Ingwersen’s collection. I really have to make sure my sketch is detail enough to match up with Prof Chun satisfaction.

I choose this idea outfit to be in black even though it is summer. Some people just avoid being in black color on summer and preferring to be in white. But they missed out the real reason why black is actually an ideal color outfit on summer. Heat is not just coming in off of the sun. It's also coming off a person's own, sweating, warm-blooded, mammalian body, which is a lot closer than the sun is.

The best color to keep cool in the heat, it turns out, is to wear black. Black absorbs everything coming in from the sun. But black also absorbs energy from the body instead of reflecting it back. Now, the helpfulness of black clothes depends on finding black clothes that are the same thickness and looseness as those summery white clothes. I feel so confident in my idea; I can’t wait to show this to Prof Chun the next morning. I take a look at the time – it is already 6.45 in the evening. I should get ready to meet Jungkook and take him to the hospital to check on his ankle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

7.10 pm at the place where Jungkook made the deal to meet Lisa

I run as fast as I can to get to place where Jungkook might already wait for me. I was right. He was there before me. I approach to him with guilty feeling; well I am late 10 minutes.

“Hey”

“You’re late.”

“Well, I am late 10 minutes. I’m sorry.”

“Oh, I was already here since 6.” Wait. What? Am I misheard him when he said he already here since 6?

“Why you don’t tell me you’re here since 6? I should have come sooner.”

“Well, I don’t have your phone number.” That’s true. We don’t have each other contact number.

“Oh.”

“Don’t worry. Keep your apology. You have so many wrong with me already.”

“Eh?”

“Follow me.”

He starts to walk before me. I look at the way he walks to see if he really hurt somewhere down there. But he walks so fine.

“You lie to me.”

Again, he suddenly changes the way he walks and pretends that he walks with a limp.

“Jungkook-shi, it doesn’t look like you’re hurt. You’re fine.”

He stops from taking another step and look at me.

“I’m on my way to the hospital. Can you actually really help me?” I shouldn’t doubt him. He must be really hurt right now. But he keeps on making me turn my suspicious mode on.

“Ah, I’m sorry.”

“You and your apology. Why you keep saying sorry when you will keep making another mistake?”

“Well. Okay, I’m really sorry this time. Should we go to hospital now? You said you can’t drive right? You want me to drive?”

“Who said you will drive me? Take a seat at the passenger’s and I’ll drive. You will take over the car in case my leg can’t move at all.”

 What is this? He always does whatever he wants to do. He is so strange in so many ways – I just don’t understand why girls are so crazy about him. If only she knows how pushover he is.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seoul Cinema, Jongno-gu, Seoul

Jungkook is so unbelievable. He lied to me. Out of so many place, why he chooses to go to this place. First, he lied to me that he is going to check on his ankle at the hospital and second, Taehyung’s dad used to work as a manager at this cinema. I don’t want to meet my dad-in-law here. Eh, wait. He doesn’t know me yet. So, this is not considered as cheating and he is not my father-in-law anymore, right?

Jungkook comes to me with a large popcorn set and a soft drink.

“What’s wrong?”

“You said we were going to a hospital.”

“Oh. I’ll feel better after watching a movie. Watching it alone is boring.” He says it while take a sip of his soft drink that he only buy one. He doesn’t even thought to buy one for me?

“What kind of movie we will watch?” I was just curious what kind of movie does this guy might like.

“The Classic.”

A romance movie? Why he chooses this kind of movie? There are m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter