Twenty Six - Shop with Bobby

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Six - Shop with Bobby

_____________________________________________________________________________________

9 April 2003 (Wednesday)

It is already almost a week I didn’t get to class to get my wound heals. I’m so worried that I didn’t even start with my project yet. I look through my stuff to find my phone but I can’t find it. Oh, sh*t, I lost it a week ago at the restaurant when I was on my disaster blind date.

Maybe I should already buy material for my dress that I’m going to make for the competition. The due date is getting near. Jisoo and Chaeyoung are not here today because they have their class. I put on a simple outfit today and quickly leave the room to the design studio; I really have to start with my project now as I don’t want to disappoint Prof Chun after all the trusts she puts on me.

I get into the design studio and I can see one of the contestant is also there too. I never speak to him before, should I say something too him?

“Hello.”

“Hello. You must be Lisa right?”

“Eh, how you know?”

“You’re the only one I never seen here before.”

“Oh” Well, I think all of the other contestants already break the ice among themselves.

“By the way, my name is Jung Jae Hyun. Nice to meet you in person. I heard a lot about you.”

“Nice to meet you too. You heard a lot about me? I hope it is not a bad rumor?”

“No! No! I heard the people from our department said how talented you are. You are the youngest contestant for this competition.”

Well, I am actually the oldest among all of you to be honest, but as things are going to turn like this, I guess, its right; that I am the youngest among the others. I smile to him.

“I just got lucky that Prof Chun likes my idea. I don’t even start anything for the competition. I think I am in a deep trouble now.”

“It’s okay. We all just start the basic. You can catch up upon us soon. I heard you got into accident last week. I hope you are fine now.”

“I hope I can catch you guys soon. Oh, about the accident, I think I am getting better.”

“Oh, Lisa. I have a class to catch on. By the way, if you need anything, you can just straightly ask me for help. I will always here to give you some help.”

“Oh ye~ye. Thanks sunbae. I hope we can work well together.”

He waves his hand as he leaves the studio. I look at the empty studio and walk back and forth inside. I stop at my station and place my things on the empty table. I look around and sees most of the contestants table are already become a tornado scene with so many scraps leave around.

I take a seat at my station and start planning on the material and stuff to buy to make this outfit done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hongdae Shopping Street

I am here again alone. I know I should wait until Jisoo or Bambam or Chaeyoung finish their class but I can’t wait any longer. I am so eager to start with my outfit today; and I am actually really panic that I don’t start anything.

I get into numerous number of store to find the best material for my outfit. Just when things get better suddenly I see a person that I hold my grudge; Bobby. Why he must be here? He works here too? He approaches with his silly smile.

“I can’t believe I can see you again, Jungkook’s girlfriend!”

This Bobby is a really annoying. He starts off our greeting by calling me with that name. Well, after what happen few days ago when Jungkook confesses that he likes me, I don’t answer Jungkook yet; so calling his name right now get me goosebumps out of blue.

“I thought I am not going to meet you again. Hey, do you know that your phone and some of your stuffs are with me?” My phone is with Bobby? Thanks God I finally find my stuffs back. But how they end up with him?

“Seriously? I need them back.”

“Oh why so fast, you should treat me for finding your belonging. What about a lunch treat?”

Ishh this Bobby is really something else. He loves to mooch around and make my life miserable just meeting him.

“Okay. Make it quick. I have so much things to do right now.”

“Okay.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter