Ten – The Most Humiliating Night

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten – The Most Humiliating Night

Song – MAMAMOO (마마무) - 'Starry Night' (별이 빛나는 밤)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

19 March 2003 – Outside of Thursday Party Bar, Seoul

Jungkook’s POV

I saw that weird girl Lisa is about to leave this place. I think I should take a leave too after all. I walk out from the bar and walk straight to where I park my car.

As I walk, I heard someone running from behind my back and not long after, that person caught me unguarded as he or she gets on my back.

“Ya Jungkook-shi. I caught you. Hahaha” This is Lisa’s voice right?

“Lisa! What are you doing?” I’m so confused right now on her behavior. She must be really drunk; not even realize what she done this time.

“Come on, take me back to my dorm. You owe me because you are the one who puts those chickens in my pocket right?”

“What?” I understand now. She even makes a scene at the bar about her chicken accident. She blames me for the chicken accident. This girl is surely one weirdest person I ever know in my entire life.

“Ahhh, I don’t care. Just take me back.”

I piggyback ride her to my car. Ahhhh, why I have to park my car so far from the bar?

Suddenly, she hits on my head. I don’t want to say anything at this point. I shouldn’t challenge a drunken person with another bad word.

She hits me one more time. What is she really wanted from me?

“Go ahead, hit me. Hit me!” I raised my voice a little bit this time.

“You have no right to get angry. You cheated on me. You already have a girlfriend when you ask me out. You think you’re pretty hot? Player like you should be wiped away from the face of this earth. I’m going to kill you!” She must be really mad at me. She spits whatever she wants to say at this moment. She even calls me a player. I don’t know where she heard but I don’t have any girlfriend up to this point.

Suddenly she whispers something to me in a calm voice. She seems so sincere in her speech this time.

“Thank you for asking me for a date before. Even though you don’t like me for real, you are actually the reason I can get through all those miserable years of my life. Your invitation for a date builds up my confident when I was fat and ugly. Thank you for even exist in my past life, Jungkook-shi.”

I understand the part that she’s being thankful that I asked her for date before, but what I don’t really understand most of her speech especially the part of ‘her miserable years of life’ and being ‘fat and ugly’. Does she suffer Anorexia Nervosa Disorder or skinny obsession problem?

As both of us arrive at where I park my car, I realize that she already sleeps. Why she always sleep whenever she wants? I should take her back to female dormitory right now before the roll call. As I was about to place her in the car, out of blue, she’s throwing up on me. Oh my god!

“Lisa, are you okay?” I put her on the backseat. She is already in a state of black out. I can’t really do anything. I look at myself. I even covered on her puke.

“Yobo, I’m sorry. I will clean up after this.” She even murmured in her sleep.

“I’ll drive you back to your dorm.”

“No. No. No. Let’s go back to our house.”

“Our house?”

“I’ll cook for you like I used to. You must really miss my cook right?”

What is the thing she even talking about right now? I should drive her back to the dorm right now. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter