Sixteen – Confrontation

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen – Confrontation

_____________________________________________________________________________________

24 March 2003 - Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design

Lisa’s POV

Monday morning is so sick – I just really want to keep stay on bed at this hour. It is still early in the morning and we all already have class. Jennie approaches me and make a simple conversation with me – just wanted to ask about my study group progression – it seems like her study group with Ji Eun’s group didn’t start yet.

Jennie: So how is your study group with Kwang Soo yesterday?

Lisa: Totally a disaster.

Jennie: Why? Kwangsoo is so awkward around you?

Lisa: No. It is not a problem with Kwangsoo or any other members. But, there is Jungkook there too.

Jennie: What? I thought Jungkook will be in our study group with Ji Eun? Is he ditching us?

Lisa: I don’t know Jennie. I don’t like him there.

Jennie: Why? Everyone in the campus said that you have a huge crush on him.

Lisa (almost scream out loud because I’m too shocked with her stupid assumption) : What? Who said that?

Jennie: Ji Eun told us. I don’t mind tho. He actually really cute or maybe too cute for you. Hahaha. Okay, I’m kidding.

I don’t know why but I get a feeling that I have to settle all this problem with Ji Eun eonnie as soon as possible. She started to spread rumor about me when I don’t know why she did all that. Is she some kind of jealous when I am with Jungkook? Is she actually the one who has a huge crush on Jungkook and shed all the lights on me to make me look like some kind attention thot?

 (After class)

After the class is over, I just sat on my table and sigh. I don’t know what I should do at this moment. Jennie left me because she has to catch on her next class. I wish Jisoo and Bambam can be here right now and make me laugh at this moment. I just can’t really understand why in the world, people want to ruin my reputation like that. I don’t want to be in this situation. I don’t come from the future to face this.

As I was in my own world of thought, someone approaches me. That person has a very strong aura that make me get a goosebumps just seeing part of her body near me – I knew it, that person is Ji Eun.

Ji Eun: You knew it, right?

Lisa: Huh? (So confused what the hell that I already knew?)

Ji Eun: That’s why you are so sneaky and joined that other team, didn’t you? You must have laughing behind my back, huh?

Lisa: Wait. I don’t know what you’re talking about?

She is talking about Jungkook get into my study group? Eh? Is she misunderstands? Well, I laugh a little about it, but I don’t really laugh.

Ji Eun: Don’t try to act innocent, btch.

Wow, what a vulgar word. She is so strong.

Lisa: Hey, you got it so wrong!

She makes a very scary face that I can’t even look any longer. She is so frightening. As she was looking at me so deep like she is about to eat me, Kwangsoo comes to me in rescue – I’m not sure if I should call this rescuing act or he is tried to murder me at this moment.

Kwangsoo: Ya Ji Eun, I heard that you just asked Jungkook to join your study group personally. But, he wasn’t even thinking of joining your group after all. You’re so funny. Hahahahahaha

 What the fk Kwangsoo? Are you trying to kill me more? Ji Eun keeps on silent before she smirks and laugh along with Kwangsoo.

Ji Eun: Funny? Who’s funny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter