Twenty Eight - Me, Jungkook and Idol

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Eight - Me, Jungkook and Idol

Song SECHSKIES (젝스키스) - Couple (커플)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

13 April 2003 (Sunday) – Design Studio, Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design, Seoul National University

 

My project is already half finish. I can say that I’m actually really proud with my work up to this point. I look through the skirt that I made; it's a simple skirt but flattering and versatile. It’s really suitable for the summer project.

The skirt that I make has a center back invisible zipper, darts front and back, sits just below the waist is fully lined.  I'm going to concentrate on good sewing finishes and will show them how I can make a skirt that rivals many ready-to-wear in terms of its fit and finish. 

The skirt is almost fully done, but the upper part of the blouse is still nowhere to be seen as done. I’m so tired doing all this. I don’t even get a proper rest while I tried to finish this. I don’t even left this studio during the weekend.

I have to get out from here.

I left the studio and walk back to my dorm. I’m so sleepy and I have early class tomorrow morning. I just miss my bed so much. While I was walking someone touch my shoulder to stop me.

“Lisa.”

I look at that person with my sleepy eyes that ready to shut down in any minute.

“Taehyung?” What is he doing here? I don’t know why but I don’t think I am sleepy anymore as I see him.

“Where are you from?”

“I just get back from my date.” I lie.

“You already date someone? I thought that you once told me to not date anyone and focus on study. You are not following your own advice~” He smirks while he said those.

Erghhh why he has to remember that embarrassing speech I made long time ago.

“I’m just kidding okay~ I’m coming back from my faculty. I have so many things to be done for the summer festival next month.”

“I knew it. You don’t have time for a date after all right? I guess you’re already tired now. You should get back to your room.”

Thanks God that he is actually quite understanding. After all the rejection, he still have a thick skin to talk to me and act nice towards me.

“I will walk you to your dorm. I heard that there are some weird ert around campus. You should be careful.” Oh really? I think the most dangerous people I have to avoid right now is you, Taehyung. You are the ert that I should not talk to and run away from.

“You don’t have to follow me. I can take care of myself.” I tried to reject his offer. 

“It’s okay. Your safety is my priority.”

Erghhh, I forget how persistent this guy is. At the end of the day, I walk with him to my dorm. He stops me at the front door of the dorm; where it is the limit for male to pass.

“Thanks Taehyung. I will get inside now. You should head back.”

“I will wait here until I see you get inside.”

“Geez.” I sigh a little bit too loud. I really hope he listens to my uncomfortable vibe whenever I am around him.

I get inside the main door and walk upstairs. My room is actually on the third floor and located at the end of the hallway. Actually people from outside can see people who use the stair because it is an open stair; no privacy at this point and I still can see Taehyung is still waiting outside and watch me. Wait! Am I overthinking? Is he waiting for me because he wants to know where my room is? But why he wants to know the location of my room. Am I being stalked right now by my ex husband?

Errrrr. I watched so many drama, I guess. But to avoid any problem later, I take another floor. I walk to the fourth floor and wait there for a while. I just want to make sure he will not know about my room’s location. I just have to be careful.

After I hide a little too long, I walk downstairs and straightly headed to my room. I take a quick look at the outside and I see that Taehyung is no longer there. I guess I am just being paranoia and foolishly think negative about Taehyung.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Next day – 14 April (Monday) - Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design, Seoul National University

 

I walk with Jisoo to the class. We have the same class this morning and I really feel so lazy today to have lectures.

“Ya Lisa! Do you know that Shinhwa will come to our campus today?”

“Shinhwa? You mean our angelic, handsome, knights in shining amour and the most beautiful boy band ever exist is going to be here today?”

“Yup. You’re right.”

“When they will be here?”

“They have to shoot for an episode of Brain Survivor SBS talk show here today during lunch hour. Should we watch them?”

“Of course. I’m so excited! Finally I can meet my beautiful angel Lee Min Woo.” I fall in love with Lee Min Woo too long since I was in my twenty until I become an ahjumma and meeting him again in the past is a dream come true.

“I want to meet my Eric. Arghhh is this dream come true?”

“Ahhhhhhhhh, I’m so excited.”

I can’t believe I can meet Shinhwa again. They are so popular in the past and they still keep their popularity later in the future. They are so lucky that they can survive all the way to the top.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(After the class – during lunch hour)

“Where are you guys going?” Bambam asks us as me and Jisoo are quickly pack our thing and rushing leave the class.

“We want to watch Shinhwa at IBK Communication Center. Bye Bambam!“ Jisoo quickly answers Bambam before she runs leave the class while she holds my hands. I’m so sorry to Bambam that we leave him that way.

We don’t care anymore if we didn’t take our lunch but Shinhwa is our priority now. We wait outside of the shooting space. They will start shooting in any minute. We have been informed that some lucky students might be appear in this episode along with Shinhwa members. I really hope that I will be appear for today episode. I want to be with Shinwha.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter