Twenty – Jungkook’s Friend

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty – Jungkook’s Friend

Song – Ben - Stop the Love Now 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hongdae Shopping Street - 25 March 2003 (Tuesday)

I wandered around this street not knowing which shop I should enter. I don’t really good in choosing fabrics but I am here just for surveying anyway. I enter several shops and found two or more fabrics that I have set my eyes on. Fabrics from past life is a little bit different from the future. I mean I like it more from the future, but it is fine here.

Why don’t I make my own fabrics? Erghh but it might takes more time and it surely be more complicated. I never made my own fabrics before. I erase the idea from my mind. I have to stick with my plan just to look for the most suitable fabrics for my idea.

I walk out from the store and are about to cross the road. I know that there is small numbers of cars that are on this road and people knows that they can't drive fast here. So, I just decided to just cross the road, without even look on my right or my left~ stupid me.

Suddenly, I feel like someone just pull me closer to ‘him’ or ‘her’. Everything happen so fast yet so slow like I am in a slow-motion scene. I can feel the air hit me so fast when that person grab me, and as I was in ‘his’ or ‘her’ arms, a car pass by us so fast like that car really have intention to hit someone on the road. I can’t hear the sound of honk to alarm me or is it the car really don’t make any honk sound?

I still shock in the moment. I am hardly breathe. That person break the ‘hug’ and let me off.

“Are you okay?” That person is a guy. This is clearly a man’s voice.

Lisa: Oh ya, I’m fine. Really fine. Thank you so much sir.

I make a bow to him as a thankful gestures. I look up to look at his face. I think I’ve seen this face before. I know him. He is Jungkook’s friend that I met at subway last Sunday. I don’t recall his name, maybe because he never tell me his name yet.

That guy: Oh you should be more careful.

Lisa: Thanks for your help. Wait! Are you following me?

That guy: What is wrong with your delulu mind? I am here because I work here

He looks like he nervous somehow? Does him nervous after he saves me. He even put his hand covering the front of his throat.

Lisa: Okay, I will believe that one. Again, thanks for saving me.

I turn my back to leave.

That guy (grab my hands to stop me from leaving) : What’s the rush!

Lisa: Ehhhhhhhhhhh~

I’m surprise with his sudden move.

Lisa: You grabbed my hand at the subway, then acts like a hero and now don’t let me go. Who are you?

That guy: Come on~ you’re breaking my heart. I’m just a regular citizen who helps a girl. Wait a second. Don’t you think buying me a cup of coffee is the least you could do after I save you?

Grrrrrrrr. Is this guy a prankster? Is he tried to make a joke? Is there any camera here?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sulbing Insadong Café

I can’t believe that I bring this guy to a café and even treat him a cup of coffee. I keep on making a suspicious face when I look at him. He said he is Jungkook’s friend but he is so weird. I never seen him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter