Chapter 7

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7

 

Day can become a lot better when a person who makes it bright is around to put sunshine into their morning. A day can turn so joyous when someone can make lips stretch up for smile and be so positive throughout a stressful day under the scourging heat. A dreadful day can feel a lot lighter and be bearable when a person who gives strength is there to ease the pain away and replace it with so much warmth and care.

 

Lisa, as weeks pass by that her ordinary life turns into a fruitful one, she has earned someone who makes her day complete, overturning the ordinary life she thought she only needs. She has learned, slowly but surely, to break down her walls and give a chance for these new emotions and feelings to welcome inside her heart, may be risky yet she believes it’s worth everything. All of this, it's only because of Nini whom she feels herself so open and be herself that no one has ever known before.                  

 

Lisa starts her next day with a wide stretch in her lips as she taps a message fast, "Good morning Nini. I hope you're doing well today. Please don't stress yourself too much. I'll be here whenever you need me okay? Always remember that whatever comes in your way, it’s just a challenge that won’t last forever. It might be difficult and hard right now but as you go through it with your head up, it will soon pass."

 

To which Nini immediately replied, "Good morning Lisa. Don't worry. I'll go easy with myself and with work. Even though I have tons of pending work in my bucket, I’ll work on these slowly but surely. Thank you for always staying with me all the time. How can I ever repay you?"                                           

 

"Repay me by loving yourself... hehehe. I just want to make sure you won’t be feeling down and lonely. So please, don’t think about repaying me with anything material or whatsoever but if you insists, I would like you to repay me by just prioritizing yourself first, loving yourself and be happy always." Lisa tapped her message with such a huge grin and even read it out loud unconsciously.

 

Jisoo, as she walks towards the school gate with Lisa, she heard Lisa's words and a very cheesy grin coming from her, making her shivers from those gestures. Thus, she playfully elbowed Lisa and teased, "Nini again? Damn you're really into her huh? You've been extra clingy to her ever since that day she disappeared for a day and suddenly coming back to you."                              

 

"I don't know why but I just feel that she needs me or should I say that we need each other. I just feel that she’s a very lonely person. I’m talking to her not because I pity her but mainly because I just feel like being connected with her at some point. So, I want to be there for her, if not in person then at least through messages." Lisa said so serious while busily exchanging messages with her.   

 

Since that day they exchanged personal numbers, Lisa won't deny even to herself that she wants to protect this mysterious woman. She can feel it within her heart's fast heartbeats that Nini seeks to be heard, her unheard sorrows and her hidden cries at night. Lisa just knows it for herself yet words aren't enough for her to explain it through , what she feels and what she truly thinks.

 

"Well, that woman is from our group chat so I'm sure she's trustworthy. I’m the one who created that one so I think you can trust her." Jisoo nodded. But then she adds, "Yet, at the same time, I honestly suggest you shouldn’t invest so much time and effort on her. But you're surely getting too much deeper into her life. Are you sure you want to be part of it? I mean, you don't know what's wrong with her yet on why she's always depressed and what her problems are. It’s very risky to fully trust her and aren’t you scared?"                                         

 

Lisa exhales and smiles positively as holds onto her beliefs about Nini, "Sooner or later, I'm also sure she'll slowly open up to me. And once she does, that's when I will know what I can really do for her. Besides, she already told me that she's not expecting too much yet. For now, she just needs someone to talk with. All she needs is someone whom she can rant about random stuffs and vent out her frustrations that she cannot do so to her real life friends and family. If I leave her just because I doubt her, then who would be there for her?"           

 

"Lisa~" Chaeyoung was heard from the other side of the building and can be seen gorgeously hopping towards them, shining like a diamond as she always does, radiating and instantly becoming the apple of the eye of every student she passes by.

 

Jisoo whispers to Lisa with a smirk, "And there goes one of your girls. Seriously, can't you see or can't you even feel that Chaeyoung likes you? Don't you feel anything? She’s so obvious with her intentions towards you. Don’t tell me you don’t really get what she’s trying to convey to you?"          

 

"Sorry but I don't know. I don’t see her the same way perhaps, that’s why I’m clueless to whatever you’re saying or whatever she truly feels for me." Lisa whispered back to her unnie while pretending to smile wide and waving to Chaeyoung.

 

"You're too naive! Why don't you give her a chance? Give it a try with Chaeyoung instead of using too much time on that Nini you don't even know how she looks like or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter