Chapter 6

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

 

Looking at the real emotions through messages and words is possible. Seeing through the meaning of each word without personally being with the other person can happen. The happiness, the sadness, the joy and the worries, such emotions can be read within those words that can possibly hide thousands of feeling. However, even without words and the silence that they give, there will always be a significance into it. Moreover when they are so used to share words, the silence can definitely radiate such emotions.  

 

It's not yet just another day. It's not another ordinary day yet again for they are welcomed with so much gloominess and dark aura surrounding them. It’s absolutely not just a day when they can spend it within their comfort zone and get through the day without problems. For the happenings unfolding within their eyes are twisting their once normal life, such ordinary dull day of living shall vanish.                       

 

Lisa is so used to spend her mornings attending her classes, just do what she must before lunch then goes back to attend some more classes, take a little bit of studies at the library before going back to the dorm, and then it loops. That's why now that she's experiencing such unusual emotions in an unexpected situation she just cannot shake it off, all she can be is confused with these feelings thumping her heart and bothered by this silence she hasn’t experienced since that day she met Nini.

 

"You two..." Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows as she notices the two heavily sighing friends in front of her while they have lunch break in this crowded cafeteria. "...you look like two dying and starving monkeys there. Did you guys argue or something? Or something bad happened at your dorm? What? This isn’t so you…" She then added upon staring closer at their face with their cheeks falling down looking like old women.                            

 

"Jennie is already out of the hospital but she hasn't updated her fans. They said she’ll immediately resume her activities but we haven’t heard anything yet." Jisoo heavily sighed some more and goes back on refreshing the entertainment news page for updates.

 

Chaeyoung raises an eyebrow as she remarks, “I thought you said it would be better if she rests more and keep idle for a while. Now you’re sulking there unnie.”

 

“Yeah but maybe updating the fans with just one emoji or one word won’t hurt her, right? I might sound selfish and demanding but as her ultimate fan, I think it’s also normal to worry like this.” Jisoo defended herself and again sighed, but deeper that she growled too.

 

“Well… yeah. You have a point there unnie.” Chaeyoung simply acknowledged then she moves on to the other one who’s almost lifeless playing with her food on the tray and questions next, “How about you Lisa, what’s wrong with you too? It can’t possibly be Jennie Kim too since I know you’re not a huge fan of her.”

 

"Nini hasn't replied me yet... I wonder what’s wrong with her. I’ve been waiting here yet not a single letter she gave me yet." Lisa retorted as she sighed heavier than her unnie, almost shrinking in her seat.

 

“I think I know that feeling Lisa. You’re waiting for her message all day and it kills you not being noticed at all.” Jisoo cried and Lisa tagged along with her from childishly weeping that catches some students’ attention around them.                   

 

"Damn these two weirdos!" Chaeyoung grumbled then focuses on Lisa as she asks, "So Lisa, do you want to hang out after classes? You need some time to refresh too you know. I guess that ‘chat mate’ of yours won’t be replying anytime soon so why don’t we just hang out together for the meantime? I'll wait for you at the school gate. How’s that?"            

 

Lisa returns unfortunate with a frown, "I'm sorry Chaeyoung. Not today that I'm not feeling really good..."

 

"Oh no! Are you sick?" Chaeyoung gasped and touched Lisa's forehead.               

 

Lisa again ignores the naïve Chaeyoung’s ignorance of her feelings and what's around her as she keeps an eye to her phone, checking and refreshing PrettyRubyJane's profile hoping for a new post or at least an activity update, flooding their chat box with various emojis and uneasily reading back on her problematic tweets from days and weeks ago that were sounded so depressed and absolutely not good to read that it makes her heart so weak.                                                

 

"It's actually about Nini. Isn’t it obvious?" Jisoo broke Chaeyoung's evident worry written on her face for Lisa's odd actions. "She met this girl from our group chat and they have been talking for I don't know how long it has been. They talk almost every minute especially at night. Lisa has grown attached to this person and now she's being ignored for unknown reason." She then explained.

 

Chaeyoung tries to mumble as low as she can, "Yeah I already know about that unnie. I’m just trying to somehow put her mind into something else that’s not her phone or that mysterious woman. She hasn't even met her in person yet. She doesn't even know if that person is sincere or a true person... stop worrying about people you don't even know in real life."

 

"She is true." Lisa immediately defended as she overhead their small talks right in front of her which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter