Chapter 11

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11

 

'Love at first sight' is such an old quote that only a few believes it now in this modern generation. However, this can only be proven once experienced the thunder of love and the spark of the love’s lightning. And once they did, their perspective will change. Love at first glance, is it possible with their first encounter? Looking through a person’s eyes and judging emotions and feelings with it, is it possible to say that it’s love?

 

The joyous festival commenced on such a merry and momentous day for the school. The fireworks and the happy students and visitors visiting each booth with various and unique presentation to show to the people present on the event and placed all over the campus and taking memorable photos. The noises and the laughter, the smiles and the enjoyment, everyone can be heard and seen relishing the event whole-heartedly, may they be alone or with their friends and loved ones.

 

Yet there's Lisa who barely smiles and shows enthusiasm as she went her way to the school's huge auditorium together with Jisoo as all she hears are students who would and still throwing their anger at her over her rejection of Chaeyoung's love despite how long it has been since that day it happened. Having no control over their banters, Lisa chose to ignore and tags along with Jisoo pretending she hears none of these aggressive students.

 

"Seriously, some of these people are still bitter up until now? It's been almost a month since that thing happened with you and Chaeyoung and they have seen the three of us hanging around since then too. Can't they move on already? They are getting even worse than a real celebrity’s anti-fans when in fact they are just imagining that Chaeyoung would even notice them from what they are doing." Jisoo growled in annoyance and shoved these students out of their way and make the path clear for Lisa and herself.

 

Lisa just exhaled it out moving on as they walk continuously to their purpose, "Just ignore them already unnie. There’s nothing we can get from them anyway. I got used to them being like that to me already. I just don't mind them anymore. I have more important things to worry about that to waste my time with them. Also, they might even intentionally get worse from their bullying if I take notice of them." Then she adds further out of her concern, "By the way, speaking of her, where's Chaeyoung? I haven’t seen her today."                        

 

"She's in the auditorium's backstage by now since they were asked to go there early. She's one of the student staff who is taking care of Jennie's show later in few minutes. And of course, we're going there right now to watch my precious Jennie perform. There’s no way I’ll miss this chance of a lifetime." Jisoo said and before Lisa could even ask more, she already showed the tickets in her hands.                       

         

"Wow. You're fast and you're really taking me with you huh? Well, I knew this would happen though and I actually prepared myself for this already. I expected this from you unnie." Lisa sighed at first yet later smiled at Jisoo's smart brain.                   

 

"Isn't that obvious? You'll come with me on this closed and limited access Jennie Kim performance. You'll take fancams with me and make fan accounts on social media so that we can share it on the group chat and we’ll become popular accounts on twitter once we uploaded and shared whatever we’ll get from today’s event." Jisoo evilly winked.

 

This time, Lisa groans as she rolled her eyes, "Damn why this is even a limited access show? If only it's an open one then I wouldn't waste my time doing this with you, recording videos and taking photos instead of just enjoying the performance... and why aren't you even helping Chaeyoung in the backstage anyway? Aren’t you a member of the student council too?"                       

 

"Oh c'mon stop questioning because I might take forever explaining it to you. There’s no way for me to explain my love for Jennie Kim in words so don’t expect me to argue with you on this. This is such a rare chance so just sway and tag along with me, okay? Thank me for being a part of the student council that we got tickets without going through any processes." Jisoo said with her overwhelming confidence that Lisa can only witness thanks to Jennie as they speed up walking towards the crowded auditorium.

 

Lisa could only follow her silently but through her rumbled thoughts she's quite nervous of what she's about to watch. As she's still confused on why she gets the same feeling whenever there's a mention of Jennie Kim and whenever she’s with Nini through her phone, now is the time she might find an answer which is one of her reasons to be in this moment, making her nervous and irritable all at the same time.

 

“This is it…” Lisa mumbled and clenched on her loud thumping heart that’s in search for an answer.

 

Meanwhile Chaeyoung is busily working with Jennie's official staffs in the backstage as assigned to her. Together with a few student council members who were tasked to work alongside with the team, they all assists inside the small room where Jennie is now on standby, shining in her seat, a star that's blinking and shimmering upon everyone’s eyes and capturing their hearts all at once. As expected from a beauty that can be compared to a goddess, she can only keep on glittering even without doing anything in her seat but to be serviced and taken care of.              

 

"Woah... Jennie is so pretty in person." One of Chaeyoung's amazed acquaintances said in awe, stunned at a corner as they wait for orders from the superiors.               

 

While looking at Jennie, Chaeyoung nods and agreed, "Yeah she really is... I’ve seen her before in person but never this up close. She’s truly attractive."    

 

Jennie Kim, one of the brightest star in today's industry, here in this rare chance of event she sits comfortably, showing the people around her, the staffs and students, how a role model should be and should act in public. A very classy yet humble woman who shows not a bit of worry and stress, that's how the public views her yet only physically but no one knows the depth inside of her heart that’s coated with her loveliness in the outside.                    

 

"Jennie, you'll be up on stage in fifteen minutes. Get ready. The auditorium is fully packed like what we’ve expected. You better avoid making mistakes out there and give your best shot or else you’ll see your name everywhere on articles later on. We need to get positive feedbacks for this one too just like the previous festival you attended. Is everything clear?" Her manager tapped her back and glared at her through the mirror, giving her a warning through his flaming eyes of expectance.                 

 

Chaeyoung murmured a little bit taken aback upon seeing and hearing the scene that unfolded meters away from her, “Wow that’s hard. Isn’t he being too hard and kind of rude on Jennie Kim?”

 

Jennie lowered her head down and avoided those terrifying glares and then with a slight sigh in her frown she answered weakly and almost unable to be heard, "Okay. I'll just go and use the restroom for a bit. I'll be quick."                         

 

As soon as Jennie excused herself from the staffs and going on her own way, the students, including Chaeyoung, start organizing the scattered things used to prepare their star together with Jennie's staffs, even with the cup of coffee she used and some of personal things from her which she carelessly left in front of her dresser. Her bags, her personal camera, her own make-up kit and as well as her phone that’s left unattended on top of her opened bag.                        

 

Thus, the innocent and pure-hearted Chaeyoung catches Jennie's phone almost falling from the edge of her bag and called for her manager to inform, "Excuse me, I think this is her phone. She left it out from her bag."                            

 

As the manager couldn't really pay attention to Chaeyoung's soft voice in the middle of noises from everyone and due to the rush and final checking that they are doing in order to make a perfect output and performance from Jennie, she decided to stay right there beside Jennie’s empty seat while holding the phone, until it vibrated fast in her hands and the startled her almost gasped loud and nearly lost her grip on the phone.                      

 

"That really sho—" Chaeyoung took a full break from her own words as she accidentally saw Jennie's bright phone screen that really made her eyes so wide it almost brawled out and arrested in her position.    

 

"Uhm..." Jennie's soft voice came from behind and caught Chaeyoung ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter