Chapter 17

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 17

 

Most oftentimes, or not then some other times, they say always trust the gut feeling lingering for it's sometimes right and speaks the truth, particularly when brings and tells into an answer one has been searching for. Have faith in sixth sense for this can be useful especially at times in doubt, searching for difficult answers, puzzling and merging circumstances and also having nowhere to go in an undecided situation but to hold onto the guts.                                                            

 

'Jennie's agency has already released an official statement following the news of their superstar dating a producer which was previously reported. The agency clarified that there's no truth into it and all the photos taken were fake and fabricated by an unknown source so far. The agency is said to take legal action against the company who released the photos and the mastermind behind all the fake news that spread which result to damages against the star. Jennie on the other hand will continue to film her drama and no such breaks for her was given. No further schedule is set for her for the meantime as well as the representative said that Jennie would like to focus on the success of the drama until the end.’

 

The next day became brighter and a lot more contented as finally, the clarification that the entire fandom, the entire nation, has been waiting for has been released. Fans are relieved yet there will always be the contradiction from the doubters who doesn't believe a thing. Nevertheless, this one positive day won’t be ruined by anything else, a perfect day for celebration especially for the supporters and fans that never ceased to believe in Jennie.

 

"Alright! We won! Now these freaks can shut up now because Jennie keeps winning and our fandom will never be defeated! We knew Jennie better than any of those useless and jobless anti-fans out there so we remain unbothered now." Jisoo celebrated with such a loud victorious laugh that caught everyone's attention in the school's cafeteria, also purposely saying out loud near the students whom she once heard judging Jennie during their baseless gossips.

 

Chaeyoung then stuffs Jisoo's mouth with her lunch to shut her up and says, "Yeah right unnie so keep quiet because everyone’s looking at us already and just eat your lunch there. You've been celebrating since I first saw you today earlier. Everyone is already aware and the entire nation already knows about the fake news and fans have been also making accounts on social media too. There’s no need for you to broadcast it here."

 

"Yeah... I'm glad that it's clarified. Now everyone will at least lessen their noisiness from bad people and we cannot totally erase it since this is just human’s nature to be insecure and feel hatred towards someone. It will never stop, I guess…" Lisa said monotonous and later sighed while she only stares down at her untouched plate.                                             

 

"Lisa? Is there something wrong? I've noticed you've been kind of out from world since we woke up. Also, your words about human nature are kind of freaking me out. You’re getting worse with your weirdness each day." Jisoo asked and at last paused from her boastfulness.

 

And Chaeyoung adds looking at Lisa's gloomy yet deep eyes, "You've been also spacing out. You know you can tell us anything, right? We also don’t want to see you being like this you know."     

 

Lisa takes another deeper sigh and closes her eyes to recollect all of her thoughts for her to speak out, "Nini is also in trouble. I don't know what's wrong but yesterday we were talking. I couldn’t even tell her my primary concern that I just wanted to apologize for making her uncomfortable with my sudden confession. I couldn’t do it because the moment I asked how she is, she was crying heavily. She said she needs me to be there and not my apologies and perhaps not my selfish feelings for her. But then after she vented out her frustrations, she just dropped the call and left me hanging. After that, she never answered my calls anymore. Right now, she’s not answering me again…"

 

"Maybe she's depressed at her work or something. It can be too personal Lisa. It's a good thing you're not forcing her on anything. Just be there for her whenever she feels like she needs you. I’m also proud of you that you set aside your feelings temporarily just to be a good friend whom she needs the most during her bad times. It's hard to be alone and you know that feeling since you moved here from Thailand." Jisoo advised.    

          

Lisa however opens up more of her real concern behind her unpredictable moods for the day as she bravely speaks her mind and expounds, "That's not the only thing that worries me. There's one more and it's about Nini's identity. It’s bothering me since the last time we talked over the phone."

 

This time Chaeyoung chokes on her food and coughs, "What do you mean? D-did you find out something about her? Have you found out who she is?"                                                 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter