Chapter 20

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 20

 

People have different ways in seeking for answers and finding the right solution for their problems and unanswered concerns. Some stays in silence but with their minds work rapidly, some does it with action and through it they find what they look for and some uses words to express and jot down answers. There could be more possibilities to find what they look for but only them can answer and end it as only them, shall know the exact and precise solution.

 

Another morning came, another morning to seek further and deeper answers than what they already have and it’s another day that they need to face the problems and seek for solutions that may not be the best, but may be right for them. Definitely, as the ordinary days for them has ended and formally welcomed a life with upcoming rollercoaster days, this ‘just another day’ they used to call no longer exists.

 

"Wake up you sleepyhead. It’s already late in the morning!" Lisa rapidly shook Chaeyoung whose sleep is still deep into the dreamland, opened, her snores that are loud and her awkward position that sprawled all over the bed space.                                         

 

Chaeyoung groaned and turns to the other side lazily, "Later... ten more minutes... let me sleep some more and wake me up when there’s food already…"                                                       

 

Rolling her eyes, Lisa had no choice but to pull the blanket away from her to expose her twisting body underneath it and speaks louder almost in a scream, "I said wake up! It's freaking 10AM and mind you that you're in our dorm and Jisoo-unnie already left for her weekend classes! Go and grab your own breakfast because no one will prepare it for you here!"               

 

Chaeyoung jolted up from the bed and because of her mind and body that are alarmed and wobbly in the process, she fell off the bed while Lisa just smirked and stared down at her dizzy and woozy drunken-like friend. Then as Chaeyoung slowly regains herself from the short embarrassment, she rests by the edge of the bed to find calm and Lisa sits across to check on her with a glass of water she handing over for her.                                               

 

"How long have I been sleeping?" Chaeyoung asked after a huge gulp from the glass of water.

 

Lisa looks up and remembers in estimation, "More than 12 hours I guess... You were also dreaming with something so good so I didn’t bother waking you up in the middle of the night."                

            

"That long?!" Chaeyoung gasped and checked her own watch to confirm. "Oh my... What did we do to sleep that much? I wasn’t so tired yesterday either, because Jisoo-unnie and I only bought some snacks and just decided for a movie marathon." She then questioned herself further.                   

 

 Lisa smirks and teases her friend, "Maybe Jisoo-unnie's cuddle is so comfortable that you slept soundly and you even snored that it was so hard for me to sleep from my bed. Your snores are so in sync that it sounded almost like an annoying lullaby."

 

"S-shut up! We only watched movies and because we were so bored walking around the city yesterday. We didn’t even play around to begin with. And perhaps because today’s a weekend and I know I don't have classes. I always wake up late during weekends anyway." Chaeyoung defended with a tint of blush from shame.                                                  

 

Lisa turns around to fix her own bed as she only simply nods, "Eh~ really? So the most popular woman in the campus also has this kind of habit of waking up late on weekends. And there goes your admirers who think and believe you’re that type of woman who would go on jogging and do work out to keep in shape every weekends."                                                 

 

“It’s not my fault that they assumed I’m that kind of woman. They never asked anyway and they just love to form an ideal type of myself in their brains.” Chaeyoung hummed.

 

“Yeah right, whatever…” Lisa simply giggled it out.

 

Chaeyoung once again gasped from her position and also remembers yesterday's happenings that she realized so late then said carefully, "Oh yeah! About yesterday by the way... you and Jennie-unnie. How did it go after I left you? I'm sorry if I didn't tell you anything too. I didn’t know what to do too and she asked me not to tell you as well because she’s been planning to tell you about it herself. It’s just that the timing was very bad and some situations suddenly appeared so it turned out like that. So, I’m so sorry Lisa. It wasn’t my intention to hide it from you forever."                                                   

 

Lisa sighed and put a stop of what she's doing. She dropped her folded blankets and tells with her back facing on her friend, "It's alright. She explained everything to me too. But... I still don't know. I've been thinking about my feelings and emotions the whole night. I even cried too because I just don’t know what to do. But still, until now, I don't feel so good. It even crossed my mind that it would have been better if I didn't find o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter