Chapter 16

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 16

 

Chasing for what's right sometimes costs a lot. Sacrifices, the hardships and challenges come along the way, these takes risks to pursue the right things in life. Some fails, while some holds on. Some gives up, some keeps on fighting. Nevertheless, for her who knows there will always be one person to stand by her, her will stays on fire and her heart shall never falter. For her who has a helping hand that’s willing to hold her and pull her up from downfall, her fire shall never blow away.                                      

 

'Jennie is reportedly dating a 40-year-old producer. The two have been photographed on a restaurant together around 8PM and later on that same night, they were seen together entering a hotel. Photos and videos of them together have been surfacing all over the internet and discussions between netizens are still on-going. There's no official statement yet from Jennie herself or from her agency and they are still choosing to remain quiet despite of the scandal.'                                   

 

The news is all over not only in the country but also news portals worldwide, from tabloids, to morning news and most especially on social media where fans, critics and anti-fans are currently on a very heated war, the pros and cons are battling all over and everywhere that seem won’t end anytime soon. It cannot be unseen as everywhere is this news about Jennie, and making it worst are the photos and accounts circulating, unverified accounts that keep on spreading, baseless statements that brainwashes the young ones and rumors to make it the worst of all.     

 

"So Jennie is into this kind of man? I should have known she’s this type of woman. I’m so disappointed of her. She looks so charming and acts like a goddess but she actually goes after old men." Someone commented while checking on the news through online articles.

 

And his friend follows with a devilish laugh, "Seriously? Is Jennie Kim a gold digger that's why she chose to date her sugar daddy? I heard this producer is also a millionaire and has a fiancé. He’s not yet officially married yet he’s already having an affair with this young chic. Disgusting!"                                      

 

All these talks about Jennie can be heard from left to right of the school's corridor, the campus, the faculty’s room and even the ones who are merely visiting the school. Some are in the good and brighter side with their open-minded opinion they share to one another while most blabbers the negative and worst speculations that they can think of out of their evil minds, going nowhere but to kill a person who they don’t personally know and judge base on what social media says so.         

 

Having enough of it, Jisoo snapped as she totally heard the two students and she barks so loud it resounded all over, "Shut up! You don't know anything about her! That news is not even true! You’re such a low life human beings who judge a person base from what other people say about her! You don’t have the right to put a label on her without even knowing her in person! You’re the ones who are disgusting here!"                   

 

Jisoo is in the verge of tears as she attacks the students with her rightful words and stands up with what she believes is the best for the situation and of course for her ultimate idol, but Lisa who is with her pulled her back and quickly drags her away to evade chants and insults from everyone who heard the ruckus she made. Though Lisa heard some teasing and boos that are directed towards Jisoo, she saved the latter from everything, all away from people's negativity that won’t be ending at this moment in time.               

 

"Let me go Lisa! Why did you stop me from hitting them? Didn’t you hear what they were saying? They don’t have any authority and right to say those things to Jennie! She’s innocent! She’s such an angel and whatever she decides on dating and whoever she thinks is right for her, we’re in no position to call her like those things they just said!" Jisoo grumbled and pushed the concern Lisa the moment they reached the female's comfort room where they chose to hide.   

 

Lisa tries to calm her down as she holds firmly onto her shoulders saying, "Unnie... You're a member of the student council. If you do that, you'll just make things worse for you. Don't let your fangirl side ruin your reputation in this school. So just relax now okay? I know you feel hurt and so do I. But you see unnie, there are more out there who might have said worse than those students yet because you know yourself and because you believe in Jennie, please don’t let those ruin you and stay on the good side okay? Don’t be one of those people who jump on the social media to blabber things to make it worse for Jennie!"                   

 

Jisoo leans against the sink and whimpers finally restoring her calmness, "Because... that news suddenly popped ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter