Chapter 15

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 15

 

They say if it's true and real, love will make a way and destiny will find routes for everything to be connected. However, no one ever said that the road ahead is going to be easy; rather it's full of flames and it's going to burn them. Physical, emotional, mental even spiritual in some cases, everything will take part into this rollercoaster ride and it will never be as calm as they thought it will be, rather, it’s going to be a whirlwind full of twists and turns.                                

 

'You do not have the permission to view PrettyRubyJane’s profile' and ‘You do not have an access’, these are the notifications and warnings that Lisa sees whenever she attempts to call Nini or even just a simple message that doesn’t get through her anymore. Lisa is completely blocked out of her life and there's nothing she can do about it, which at the same time, frustrates the hell out of her.               

 

"Lisa! Can you stop groaning so damn loud? We cannot hear the show anymore!" Jisoo yelled at Lisa who is almost lifelessly sitting on the corner most of the room, together with her phone that’s lighting up her face so bright.        

 

Chaeyoung came back to them as she joins the two the small room with packs of popcorn and calms them down from the verge of another cat fight, "Okay. Settle down the two of you. Besides, Jisoo-unnie, you're exaggerating too much. Jennie's drama hasn't started yet. You're still watching and listening to the commercials. There’s no point on getting mad to Lisa just because she’s using her phone."                 

 

"S-sorry... I'm just tensed since it's the drama's pilot episode. I just don’t want to be disturbed and all I want is to record this one without any problems… I’m sorry…" Jisoo awkwardly apologized as she stuffed with popcorn to shut her own self from her useless rages.                       

 

Then Chaeyoung goes to Lisa next and sits near her as she also questions, "And as for you Lisa... what's wrong with you this time? We didn't gather here at my place for me to be a referee okay? I’m not your guidance counselor to give you advises too. We're here to enjoy the first episode of Jennie Kim's drama. So before it starts you better take out whatever's bothering you now that we still have time."                

 

Lisa sulks and mumbles, "Nini blocked me... I can’t reach out to her anymore…"                        

 

"What?!" Jisoo almost choked. "Hey, what kind of weird thing did you do this time?" She then asked in between her loud coughs.                             

 

Lisa curled herself and buries her face onto her knees as she replies very low in her voice, "I confessed to her last time. I told her that I like her. And after that she didn't reply me anymore. My messages were left seen on that same day but I heard nothing from her anymore too and just earlier, she officially blocked me. I’m such an idiot. I confessed to her out of my whim. I should have looked for a perfect timing first."                                       

 

"Maybe you freaked her out! I mean, you already confessed to her without even knowing her real identity." Jisoo laughed at her to tease and Lisa wailed like a baby.                                       

 

But the know-it-all Chaeyoung comforts her by caressing her back gently but in a falter as she says, "Well Lisa... maybe give her time. You know... I mean who knows if she's also thinking or whatever’s going through her mind... We don’t know anything yet or perhaps she’s confused and got panicked when you confessed... Maybe she needs enough space on her own to think too. Or should I say that maybe Jen— I mean Nini needs to figure out her own self too. Just give her some time. Let’s not jump into any conclusions yet or let’s not assume she already hates you."                      

 

"In short, leave her alone for a while. Chaeng might be right too you know. Give that woman a time too." Jisoo again said yet with a constrained laugh to mock Lisa even more.                                

 

"I shouldn't have confessed to her. I should have just kept my feelings to myself. I'm so dumb. Maybe she'll get uncomfortable next time we talk." Lisa sobbed and she just couldn’t take off her negativity that’s consuming her so much.          

 

“Hey, c’mon…” Jisoo grumbled.

 

The conversation was immediately cut off when Jennie’s drama show started at once, breaking the friends apart from a serious deep talk. The fangirl Jisoo moved way too close to the television as she started recording the show and there's Lisa who watches from afar, keeping her observant eyes glued on the television and then Chaeyoung who can only sigh at their complicated situation, inevitably gazing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter