Chapter 23 Last Chapter

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 23 FINALE

 

There are new paths that open and old roads burn into the depth of memories. New doors open for new opportunities and old ones that once failed closes. One new moment is born to be cherished in the present and the old ones stay in the memoirs. It's not yet too late to see a whole new world while holding onto a one true love that never died, will never die and still lingers deep within their hearts. For the past may have long passed and ended, the lessons and experiences are carried out as they continue moving on to meet and welcome a great new day.                                                  

 

Here's to a new semester, another start for the students who have successfully survived the past and fortunately welcoming this brand new journey that they have yet to start. Some have been unfortunate, yet here they are trying once again for their life and ambition doesn't just end there, believing onto their dreams they hold on. And as for these lucky and prosperous ones that are starting this semester, here they are officially opening another set of challenges.                                           

 

"Good morning everyone! How was your break? I hope you all had a great time!" The jolly Jisoo hopped all over the crowded hallway and greeted back by students who shared stories of them during their long break.                                     

 

"Unnie, do you really have to be loud this early? Seriously, tone down a bit please? It’s not like we’re on a jungle for you to shout like that. It’s so early in the morning yet you already make it sound like a busy hour." And there goes her ever weird friend Lisa who never changed throughout the days and weeks that she was separated from everyone and everything.

 

Jisoo pouts as she turns to her with complain, "Boo~ shut up Manoban! Don't you miss all these people here and these hallways and these students? You've been gone for so long and rarely even called us here but you just don’t feel the happiness of returning. You went back to Thailand and you barely even send us messages too. It almost felt like you’ve totally forgotten about us. We even also thought you’re not coming back anymore."                                                

 

"I don't miss anyone. I just miss my notes, my books and the classroom discussions but not anyone here." Lisa coldly responded before marching ahead and leaving her sulking friend in the middle of the corridor.                          

                            

"Hey Lisa! Why are you so grumpy and being cold like this? At least have some enthusiasm! Geez, why are you like this? Don’t you know we were so worried about you all the time you were there without us? Even if we know you’re that weird, we still care about you, okay? We felt so incomplete without you around us, our weirdo friend." Jisoo grumbled but extended her genuine heart for her friend.

 

This made Lisa to stop midway from completely disappearing out of Jisoo’s sight. Though far from her and despite of the noise going around, Jisoo’s voice resounded in her ear and clearly heard her truthful words. Facing her back to Jisoo still, she smiled however for she doesn’t hear those words of concern often and whenever she does, it just warms her heart and surely, words that she really needs from an unnie she trusts the most in her life.

 

Lisa turned back but kept the distance far and answers back with a grin, “Thank you unnie. And I’m sorry that I was distant. I just needed some time alone and I kept myself busy not to be bothered by some things that have happened in the past. So, don’t worry about me anymore. I know how to take care of myself now and it’s all thanks to you and Chaeyoung.”

 

“If you’re saying something please make it louder. I can’t hear you!” Jisoo shouted in the midst of all the loud noises that blocked her ears from heeding Lisa’s words that came from her heart that came from a distance.

 

Yet Lisa laughed at her and shouts back, “I said I’m going to work on that thing you asked me to do for today! I’ll go ahead now since I might get late if I talk to you more! I don’t want to fail on this task you gave me, even if I was so against it!”

 

“Okay fine! Go ahead you weirdo! Don’t dare you fail me okay? I’m expecting you’ll do your job well!” Jisoo sulked but Lisa only returned a wink before totally walking away until she disappeared into the number of students.

 

Lisa came back from Thailand and vanished from everyone’s radar during the break. Now that she has returned finally, she still carries that side of her and as if nothing is changed from her, she continues on showing off her real side. It may have been her usual and typical self for she has always been living ordinarily with boring social life yet not until that day which her life made huge twists and came up with her to form changes in short period of time.    

 

"Isn't she always like that though? She's our weird but one of our best friends who's always there for us, giving us her open-minded advises and honest thoughts. For me she hasn’t changed one bit and she’s still that Lisa we love to tease for being weird at all times. I’d rather see her like that than to see her changing into a woman that I’m not really used to see."                      

 

Startled Jisoo looked beside her only to find Chaeyoung smiling towards Lisa's way where she disappeared from their side and so she gasps, "Since when did you get there? How come I didn’t notice you? Are you a ghost?"

 

Chaeyoung winks mimicking Lisa’s actions, "Just now unnie and I just saw Lisa moving away too. I had to prepare well today for my looks as well since I heard we got a new hot student coming in today. I overheard from the admin staffs during enrollment but they said it’s still a secret from the students and I don’t know why but you know… they cannot beat everyone’s huge ears and it’s now the hot topic in the campus. That new student must be a VIP or something that they needed to try and hide it. I hope that person will be in our class so that it would be fun to have someone like that."

     

"Hmm... so you want to show off to that new student?" Jisoo hummed and suspiciously glared at Chaeyoung. “Well, let me tell you something to end your fantasy. I was supposed to be the one who’ll fetch and welcome that new student from the administrator today but since I have a class for my major subject this semester by the time that the student would be here, I already asked Lisa to do it for me and she agreed. I was able to make the administrator agree too since in fact, they’ll be on the same class for this morning.” She then went on as she explained.

 

“Eh~ so Lisa will be the first person to see that new student? That’s unfair.” Chaeyoung groaned.

 

“I hope Lisa can do well though. I know she’s still that socially awkward somehow that’s why I’m pushing her to be a little bit open to others and earn more friends. So, I gave her the task.” Jisoo put her thumbs up, confident of Lisa’s capabilities.

 

“I wanted to meet the new student too!” Chaeyoung however still went on pouting.

 

Jisoo leans closer as her suspicions grow larger, mocking, “Don’t tell me you’re already planning to hit on that student that’s why you’re preparing this pretty well? We haven’t even seen this student yet and who it is yet you’re already like this. Control your hormones you holy woman!”       

 

Chaeyoung leans towards Jisoo's ears closer for her to whisper back and return the mock, "I'm just kidding. I only want to look pretty for one person and I guess you know well who I am talking about, right unnie? I can’t possible lay my eyes to someone else. I’m loyal you know."   

 

Jisoo ultimately blushed at the closeness and how Chaeyoung seductively whispered to her unprepared ear that didn’t foresee her simple teases yet enough to electrify her. Chaeyoung gave her the last wink and flirty giggles before walking ahead going to her own way to start her own day. Jisoo however never said she never liked the way Chaeyoung teases her, in fact, it makes her thrilled.

 

"Damn... that woman is getting better with her teases. I guess she learned a lot from my family who taught her a lot of naughty things, huh..." Jisoo smirked to herself ad she continues on walking by herself while rubbing her red ears, starting her own day just like everyone else who h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter