Chapter 3

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3

 

Connecting with someone new and experiencing environments isn't always about physical attraction and sometimes it doesn't involve personal touch of a person. Creating rapports, particularly in starting good bonds or relationships with other people, it does require more on mental and emotional connection than physically attached. Rather than being fascinated materially, real and genuine link between persons can be felt within the heart and its beats that feel so right.

 

It’s another day for this popular student Park Chaeyoung whose beauty always radiates around the campus. Admirers tailing her, secretive fans annoyingly taking photos of her and just a few that has the courage to formally wave at her and gets luckily noticed with her beaming smile. However, no matter how many hundreds of followers she gains, no one and nothing she finds interest with. Not until she passed by the student council office and there she finds Jisoo on her own, which likewise reminded her of Lisa who is unlike the crowd.

 

Chaeyoung enters the student council office with careful steps and as soon as she saw Jisoo cleaning their white board, she happily hops beside her and said with a smile, "Jisoo-unnie~ how's your day? Are you busy?"

 

"So far so good I guess? I’ve been working on both my studies and some duties here at the council so I’ve been tied up recently. Exams, presentations and events are piling up." Jisoo answered precisely but returns the same bright smile to the lovely woman.                  

 

Chaeyoung sat by the table's corner and questions her true intentions straight to the point, "By the way unnie, that friend of yours I met before... Where is she? I didn’t see you with her earlier this morning around the campus."

 

"Oh yeah. You mean that weirdo Lisa? She doesn't have classes for this afternoon so she's not here. I think she's lurking somewhere in the mall. She loves going around alone and doing everything alone whenever I’m not around with her since you see, I’m her only friend ever since she moved here." Jisoo informed as she faced her. "Why are you asking?" She then followed up.                               

 

"I just want to know her more. I think she's quite unique compared to other students. She's not one of those typical students who would follow me around and I find her cute too honestly. I want to be friends with her and if possible, hang out with her too sometimes. You know that I can’t properly go out with just anyone because I don’t trust their intentions on me." Chaeyoung said with such a sweet smile at the thought of Lisa.                         

 

Jisoo timidly laughs and expound Lisa’s personality while backing off from Chaeyoung’s closeness, "W-well... that girl is socially awkward that's why she's like that. She finds it hard to talk with people especially that she's not from here. Even when we first met, I had a hard time to make her talk to me. She doesn’t easily hang out with anyone either, just like you I think…"               

 

"See? We’re somehow similar and still... I want to be friends with her.” Chaeyoung determinedly insisted and even leaned forward even closer to Jisoo’s stunned face with her glimmering eyes to persuade her.

 

“B-but… I’ll see if Lisa would agree though and why don’t you just approach her yourself?” Jisoo awkwardly avoided her close gazes as she walked towards the other table across her.

 

Yet still, Chaeyoung followed her with her brides as she winks, “Then maybe I can hang out with the two of you soon? Or perhaps anytime she wants to because I think she will find me as weird as she is if I suddenly approach her on my own right unnie? I'll treat you with chocolates and some official Jennie Kim goods and also with her official lightstick. I know you like it as long as it’s related to your ultimate crush Jennie."

 

Jisoo grumbles helplessly, "Geez, you sure know how to bribe me using my weakness. I can't believe someone as popular and as gorgeous as you would want to be friend to a weirdo like Lisa. I don’t know what you see in her that you want to be with her that much you even had to bribe me like this."                              

 

"So it's settled. I'm looking forward to it okay?" Chaeyoung beamed and playfully pinched Jisoo’s puffy cheeks.

 

Meanwhile, like what Jisoo has known, Lisa all by herself walks around the mall to spend her time. She observes couple walking around, family spending some quality time together and even the salesladies who are standing for long straight hours of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter