Chapter 5

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5

 

People do find attraction in words as each expression that comes out from it starts to have deeper meaning and value into it. Yes it does yet it rarely happens but when it does, it exceeds the expectations and more often leads into a connection that never once anticipated. Written words do come with an impact, more importantly when one can feel the emotion hidden to each word, feeling the emotions hiding in each phrase and giving life to the words that aren't merely read but understood.

 

These words may only seem bland and plain when typing it opposite to what’s being said. One can say she’s happy through the message but in reality, she’s plainly bored. One can say she’s hurt and sad when in reality she’s partying in her night life. And if there are people who genuinely send their written messages, they are these people who most of the times easily give trust to the other and sincerely extends what’s within their heart.

 

LongLeggedLisa: It's past midnight. I know you're sleeping. I'm sorry I couldn't message you that I'll be back here at dorm at this late hour. My friend Jisoo-unnie and Chaeyoung had such a good time. We went to arcade and went to amusement parks and before I knew it, my phone died on me. I wanted to send you a message earlier but my phone just betrayed me. It's only now that I'm charging it before I go to bed. I'm really sorry. I hope you'll read this message when you wake up. I didn’t mean to break my promise. I swear… 😔❤                                   

 

Lisa sighed silently under her pillow and seconds later she grumbles truly annoyed in her own self. She can feel her body soring and muscles aching from all the walks and runs she suffered the entire time she was dragged by Jisoo and Chaeyoung. But that doesn't worry her primarily and not bothered a single bit of her physical pain. What worries her more which is causing her mental stress and emotional anxiousness is this friend of hers, Nini, whom she failed unintentionally.

 

“I’m so dumb… I’m sure Nini hates me now…” Lisa mumbled in a crack as she’s in the verge of tearing up for never she had experienced this feeling before, never she had failed someone before as all she used to care is herself and nothing and no one else.

 

PrettyRubyJane: Hey! I'm awake. I told you I'll wait for you. At least I kept my promise! ✌

 

Lisa jolted up from her bed that creaked from her abrupt move, almost disturbing Jisoo's snores from the other bed as she slightly moved from her position, as she never thought she would feel her phone to vibrate in her hands and more it's from the person she worries about. Lisa initially panics all over her bed, like the first time she first chatted Nini but soon she regained herself and lay down straight in her bed to properly have a talk with a huge grin on her face now, replacing her frown she once wore.

 

LongLeggedLisa: Hey, why are you still awake? Shouldn’t you be sleeping at this hour already? You seriously waited for me? For real? 😲😲😲              

 

PrettyRubyJane: I have works to finish until the sun rises and while I'm on it, I decided to wait for you too. Besides, most of the times my works and schedules really last until morning and I’m perfectly used to this. So, how was your first time hang-out with your new girlfriend? Hihihi. 😈

 

LongLeggedLisa: Girlfriend? Hey! Chaeyoung isn't my girlfriend! I just met her and I don't even know why she wants to be friends with someone as weird as me. She's the most popular girl in our school and I just feel awkward because of the students we saw would gossip about an ordinary student like me hanging out with someone like her. So yeah... she's not my girlfriend and I'm not even attracted to her.

 

PrettyRubyJane: Oh, you didn't have to explain that long... I was just teasing you. Geez, you got work up right there! I gotcha! 😛                                                   

 

LongLeggedLisa: I thought you were jealous or something. 😈😈😈

 

PrettyRubyJane: .............. whatever….                                  

 

LongLeggedLisa: Hey I was just teasing too! What’s with the response?                       

 

PrettyRubyJane: What if I really am jealous? Well, you see, you made me wait while you hang out and having fun with someone else. Is it weird to feel jealous? Wait, am I really jealous? Or maybe I'm just too lonely... Okay, whatever, it is, I just felt sad while waiting for you, that’s for sure.                      

 

Lisa's hands froze from Nini's reply she never knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter