Chapter 1

Tap that Heart! Click that Beat!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

 

If not most, then some people choose to live the ordinary way of life, the unproblematic life, out from the toxic society and far from any forms of wars by staying in their comfort zones and refusing to explore more than what they have already used to do in their everyday life. They care almost about none and no one but themselves and the people they hold close and the rest is just a blur. Selfish it may sound to others, but to those people who chose this way have their reasons.  

                                     

One best example is this one college student having a regular morning and ordinarily enjoying the typical life of a college student whose aim is to only attend classes, pass the exams, and then soon graduate, nothing more and nothing less. It’s nothing unusual for a classic student. And nothing out of ordinary, she pedals her bicycle like most of the crowd do, wearing her most casual shirt and jeans available in her closet with a pair of dancing ragged shoes and a long blonde hair that sways down smoothly to her back and almost reaching to her hips to go on every single day. Well, just another day for her.                            

 

"Good morning Lisa! I see you're having a great morning, eh?" One of her school mates named her with a wonderful morning smile as she walks pass by the hallway in an almost lifeless stride.

 

“Yeah. I guess so…” She reacted quickly.

 

Lisa simply nodded with a genuine yet weak smile on the next students who greeted her and goes on walking in crowded and noisy on the corridors. The sight of students chitchatting on the sides, the few number of nerds and geeks in their books as they walk in to their respective rooms and then there’s her, looking so isolated without any circle of friends around her and not even a book in her hand as a friend, everything has become so normal for her as these things are apparent in her everyday life.

 

“Well, well… what’s new…?” Lisa sighed to herself, bored in the inside and can be shown through her figure that never stops from going to her destination.

 

Not until another usual scene happens right before Lisa’s eyes, a situation she sees always in her everyday life as a student yet never fails to catch her attention; a distinctive site in which students go head over heels to a beautiful goddess-like student who is not so far from where Lisa is planning to walk to. A woman with a class and decency, that’s enough for Lisa to describe this woman in her pretty pink laced dress.                                      

 

As Lisa watches the beautiful girl walks towards her way coming from the other side of the corridor, she predicts the scene through her mind, "Boys will follow her from behind. They will keep asking for her number and ask her for date. And oh there she goes just politely smiling at them though she's obviously annoyed by them. Another day indeed..."

 

And Lisa is definitely right. The crowd of students started to get awed and cheer for her beauty by how the way she walks, how she flips her hair in an alluring way and how bright she flashes her shy smile to them, shining like a diamond. Everything Lisa has in her mind is hundred percent true. Not a surprising circumstance for a usual college life for Lisa however, as she believes that such most popular student exists in every schools and universities in the entire world.

 

"Boring... boring... boring..." Lisa mumbled to herself as she rolled her eyes with her mind so busy from predicting on next scenes that will unfold upon her sight and she's way too accurate but somewhat annoyed at the same time for she needed to stop from her pace only because of this.

                    

Lisa has her mind way too occupied predicting on possible outcomes of these students tailing the popular student that she didn't notice and heard at once of this familiar tone of exciting and bubbly voice dashing and coming right in front of her very own eyes. A voice that's too loud screaming of Lisa's name, a tone that's too high in her pitch that anyone in the corridor can hear her doing so, all of it Lisa missed from too much thinking.                                    

 

"LISA!" A woman jumped in front of her and clung to her like a koala.                       

 

Startled from the sudden appearance, Lisa was taken aback and blocked her face that’s too close to hers as she grumbles, "Yah! Kim Jisoo! You don't have to shout like that unnie! You're gaining everyone's attention..." but then she added with a sigh, "Well nothing new again here. Your loudness is the only things that can divert people’s attention from that popular student and you're always like that anyway even to our dorm before we sleep..."                 

 

Nonetheless, Lisa was ignored as her friend named Jisoo grabs her by the shoulders and shakes her overly excited, "Guess what I got today?! Jennie Kim was having a chat with her fans through her instagram accou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter