Chapter 9

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, it's been more than a few seconds I'm near you and you didn't threaten to kill me or intended to do so.  I think we made a progerss" Jaehyun said and stepped back.

 

 

Taeyong was stunned for a few reasons, one is because he actually wanted him AGAIN to kiss him. Two, Jaehyun just . 

 

 

"Believe me, if it weren't for Johnny I'd be killing you right now on the spot you assho-"

 

 

Jaehyun put his hand on Taeyong's mouth to stop him from talking.

 

 

"Who do you think you are to think you can shut me up?!" Taeyong is going crazy by now, still not over the fact he's apperantly attracted to him and every touch makes him to lose his gaurd.

 

 

"We have a paparzzi right behind us, you don't want another scandal am I right?" Jaehyun whispered to his ear. 

 

 

", I just shouted at you. Can't you stop being an idiot for a while? If we get another scandal I'm gonna murder you. Wait, actaully I'm going to kill myself so you can live with the guilt and face the company alone right after" 

 

 

"Shut up,  I'm going to save us from your hot stupid temper" Jaehyun muttered annoyed becasue of Taeyong's attitude. 

 

 

"Just keep being angry and face away from me, we'll try to make it look like a small argument and me trying to make you to  forgive me" 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter