Chapter 11

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong was in a rush, he didn't wake up on time becasue yesterday was a living hell for him. His mom thought  that her lecturing him about what happened will make him to be a good boy and listen to her. After they had another fight he left, making sure she understood he's still going to work as usual. When he came home he found out  his air conditioner is broken, he couldn't sleep well because he suffers from the cold and without the air conditioner working he's pretty much closer with each minute to his death. 

 

He got in the floor he needed and went to his room with the director by his side explaining his schedule for the day. He was lucky the director was a vey considerate person, when he woke up and saw the hour on his alarm he immidiatly called him and apologized a million times becasue of his irresponsabilty. The director said it was okay and understood that it can happen once in a while because of the packed schedule he has. He was very gratful for it, but not so gratful to the world when he saw someone he'd rather not to see for the rest of his life. 

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taeyong asked after entering the dressing room. 

 

"Aren't you excited to see me Taeyongie?" He answered back with a smirk and a teasing tone. 

 

"He is participating in a fwe chapters as the cousin of Jaehyun, I see you two know each other?" The director asked confused from the two opposits reactions in front of him. 

 

"Get ready you two, we have a very long day ahead of us!" The director said in a hurry after one of his staff called him. 

 

Taeyong huffed in annoynce and took a seat in his usual place, waiting for the make up artist to come and prepare him. 

 

"I see you are not disgusted by gayish things now" He said to his direction from behind. Taeyong could clearly see him through the mirror.

 

"I was never disgusted by these things, only by you" Taeyong shot back at him. He hated him. 

 

In high school this person was the best friend of a friend of Taeyong, they used to hang out a lot until one day he confessed to him he likes him. Taeyong declined nicely and said he wasn't into boys and that he's sorry, but the guy called Jay was not accapting such an aswer. He forced himself on Taeyong but luckily he managed to escape after recruiting all of his power to give him a nice kick to the balls. None of his friends believed him when they asked the reason he didn't want to hang out with them anymore, becasue Jay was not out to the public yet. 

 

"You became feisty since high school, such a shame you weren't back then" Jay said and stepped closer to him, it made Taeyong to feel the same feeling he felt back at the time. He was frightened and didn't know what to do, he didn't want to make a scandal in his work place. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter